• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Greetings.

So everyone knows, I don't believe in the need for wearing a mask. but in order to secure a job position (to work and earn money) I did have to put a mask on today at the healthcare facility where I was being drug-tested. They were only letting in one person at a time and checking temperatures of people WITH A MASK. Gotta do what you gotta do …. Respectfully understood.  :D Shalom.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Yeah when my wife goes back to work someone will be there to take the temp and if your wearing  mask.. praise God :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wear a mask every day when I go out walking....    trees in our area are having a real sex orgy to make baby trees and I am really allergic to their methods....   mask keeps my allergy reaction to their activity from making me feel really bad...

N98 .10 mask.....   I'm told it keeps covid 19 away too.....     come back home and drop it into my CPAP cleaner and it's as good as new.  I'll probably keep using it even softer all the virus stuff is over.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

it's going to be required at Costco,  some airlines & some other places that people are going to need a mask,  hang in there things will get better

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

As businesses start opening up I can see them requiring a mask. I have one I just have not worn it yet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Yep.  I had to start wearing a mask at work last week.  It was mandated by the Democrat governor of my state for all essential businesses.

I don't like it.  I don't like anything that gives the impression that I'm fearful.  It's also hard to breathe when doing physical work, and fogs up my glasses.  But you gotta pay the rent. I'm looking forward to the end of this insanity, and the return of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Poor us.Many “ had” to wear a mask.....others “ had” to bury a beloved grandmother or grandfather—- or a child.Perhaps because somebody was too selfish to be inconvenienced to do the right thing.The Good News is that a cure for  the Virus will eventually be found...... The Bad  News is there is “ never” a cure for Stupidity.....

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Poor us.Many “ had” to wear a mask.....others “ had” to bury a beloved grandmother or grandfather—- or a child.Perhaps because somebody was too selfish to be inconvenienced to do the right thing.The Good News is that a cure for  the Virus will eventually be found...... The Bad  News is there is “ never” a cure for Stupidity.....

I agree it is a small thing being asked of us in order to protect others and to help prevent the spread of the virus.

I pity the poor Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh.    They had to flee Myranmar.    Now there are one million of them crowded into the world's largest refugee camp.   As of Thursday one case of Covid 19 has appeared in the camp.

People are also in dire straits in the crowded capital city, Dhaka.   

One young girl waiting for some food to be handed out said she hadn't eaten in four days!

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/15/856584129/covid-19-has-arrived-in-rohingya-refugee-camps-and-aid-workers-fear-the-worst

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, Debp said:

I agree it is a small thing being asked of us in order to protect others and to help prevent the spread of the virus.

Giving up to fear is far from a small thing.  Anxiety paralyzes squeezing the very life worth the living of it right out of the heart and soul. All under the guise we must protect grannies and grandpas. Not one death  of a granny or grandpa can be tolerated. Yet the same  liberal masters right along have been promoting that  grannies and grandpas should be only afforded "comfort care" allowed to die, denied medical treatment. The Obamaites  promoting nationalized medical insurance have said the old must be allowed to die so that the younger can be treated, and the unborn that are inconvenient must also die through the concept that it is best for a mother's health that abortion be promoted.

It  is not a small thing, plus no one is asking, instead so called authorities  are demanding and commanding; throwing out the US constitution in the name  of it is a small thing if it saves a life.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

As businesses start opening up I can see them requiring a mask. I have one I just have not worn it yet. 

Hoarder! :)

• Haha 2