IGNORED

100% Acceptance Of Homosexuality By 2040?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 6/30/2022 at 5:23 PM, JohnD said:

2040 is less than 20 years away.

17 and some change

Luke 18
6And the Lord said, “Hear what the unrighteous judge says. 7And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? 8I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

Oh great, lets all go bash the gays again shall we. God is love and in Him theere is no darkness..there are gays and others reaching out,maybe you dont see this keeping certain peoplr at arms lengh, the message of the gospell is for all,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, grahampaul said:

Oh great, lets all go bash the gays again shall we. God is love and in Him theere is no darkness..there are gays and others reaching out,maybe you dont see this keeping certain peoplr at arms lengh, the message of the gospell is for all,

Bashing?  I think this thread has been pretty civil.  Tell me, how would you address those who have chosen the homosexual lifestyle when talking about homosexuality and salvation according to the Gospel?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/29/2022 at 9:57 PM, Hidden In Him said:

Did they allow for a civil discussion on the issue? LoL

To do so in a workplace setting would be discrimination.

I wish it was left to the privacy of their bedrooms and not pushed on me.

I don’t appreciate being taught ways to partake in it and this pronoun business appears to be a direct attack on Gods word.

“Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭5:2‬ ‭

What will this verse mean in 2040. 

There are laws in place that protect people from being discriminated against when it comes to their sex. And this is for things that matters like jobs, housing, education, program eligibility, etc.

But these things that matter most, because they are needed for basic living is not enough for these people they want more.

They can’t tell me to mind my business if they are making rules for me to follow- now it’s my business. I do not support LGBQT sexual sin and I do not support heterosexual sexual sin either.

“People wanted only to do evil. So God left them and let them go their sinful way. And so they became completely immoral and used their bodies in shameful ways with each other.

They know God’s law says that anyone who lives like that should die. But they not only continue to do these things themselves, but they also encourage others who do them.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:24, 32‬ ‭

• Thumbs Up 1

I have an “oh vey” because I shake my head at being taught to call men she/her and to call women he/him. 

Praise God I’ll take it for lifting up his name. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

11 hours ago, grahampaul said:

Hi gp

Not sure how you came to this conclusion because I did not see where anyone "bashed" gays..as a matter of fact Lady Pearltree commented about "acceptance".... We accept all people regardless of their lifestyles..She went on to talk about the problem being them putting it all out there compared to keeping it private.And there lies the problem

None of us approve of any sin,not homosexuality,not theft,not murder,not lying .... Its all the same- because we dont condone homosexuality is not " gay bashing ". Now why must there be parades to advertise what one does behind closed doors? They want us to say" yes,its okay to be sexually perverted".... If anyone doesn't want to hear it why shove it in anyone's face?

I do have friends that are gay,they well know I do not condone what they DO they also know I love who they are as a person

Anyway,people have been very courteous here,IMO

In His Love Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

37 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I have an “oh vey” because I shake my head at being taught to call men she/her and to call women he/him. 

Praise God I’ll take it for lifting up his name. 

If I gave an oi vey its because its my response to what you are shaking your head at- meaning" I agree"

Do you know I'm the one who suggested " oi vey" when we started the reaction buttons? Lol,because I used to say it a lot,I stopped because everyone seems to get it wrong & seems,still do

I think mostly all of us agree that getting sexual perversions shoved in your face is the problem,gay or straight would be no different.... I'm not asking that govt bldgs install separate bathrooms for straight females only.... I mean seriously?

In His love, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Do you know I'm the one who suggested " oi vey" when we started the reaction buttons? Lol,because I used to say it a lot,I stopped because everyone seems to get it wrong & seems,still do

That’s confusing to me but okay. I have only seen it used here to disagree so that was all I knew. If it’s used both ways well I guess I’ll never know.

I am always shocked when I see Christians rebuke Christians for speaking out against homosexuality, and that’s what I thought was happening.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/30/2022 at 4:59 PM, Hidden In Him said:

Greetings sister, and I think this goes to point. Some may already be kowtowing to public pressure, and if so how many more will do so in the future? In effect, even if some are doing it already, the poll is accurate in terms of how many are presently willing to stand up and be counted and how many are now becoming increasingly afraid to.

Insightful post. 

Who shall stand in that evil day. The days of the true bride who will not fall. As the tares from the wheat and the sheep from the goats will reveal the true church that endures to the end, as said they overcame him, by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, and loved not their life to the death. This will be the time of our true devotion and love for Jesus Christ and none other.

Until we see you again. Lord Jesus  

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Praise God! 1