• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Not at all.

Now read it again where it precisely says those who live this way will not enter into His kingdom

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

Yes, He did.  How does that relate to loss of salvation or conditional salvation?

No, He sure doesn't.  He will discipline His children just as the Bible commands parents to discipline theirs.  Not kill them.

Heb 12:11 teaches that God's discipline is painful.  No one gets away with anything.

Please provide any verse that says this clearly.  Jesus Christ paid the sin debt for every sin.  so how can any sin prevent any believer from entering into God's kingdom?

I have shared John 5:24 and 10:28, but it seems there is a lot of resistance to what they teach.  Why?  When Jesus said recipients of eternal life, which is when a person becomes a believer (Jn 5:24) they shall never perish (Jn 10:28).  

Your comments show that you do not believe what He said.

Oh I believe what He says. Its you I question.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,450
  • Content Per Day:  8.15

45 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

gal 5: 19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are these: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, quarreling, rivalry, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like. About these things I tell you again, as I have also told you in times past, that those who do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.   

There are 3 parallel passages on not inheriting the kingdom, so let's see them all.

1 Cor 6-

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Eph 5:5 - For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
All 3 are about lifestyles of sin.  2 have "will not inherit the kingdom" while Eph 5:5 says "shall have no inheritance in the kingdom".
However, all 3 are about the same subject, no inheritance in the kingdom.
Eph 5:5 is interesting.  It says have no inheritance IN IN IN the kingdom.  Doesn't say "will NOT enter the kingdom".  Neither do the other 2 verses that either.
So, having an inheritance in the kingdom means to have eternal reward in the kingdom.  None of these 3 passages is about not getting into the kingdom.
If any kind of lifestyle would prevent a believer from entering the kingdom, then kingdom entrance WOULD BE ABOUT WORKS, DEEDS, LIFESTYLE.  Is that your theology?
Jesus died for all sins.  In fact, NO unbeliever goes to the LOF based on his/her sins.   Because Jesus paid for all sins.
So why do unbelievers go to the LOF?  They don't possess eternal life.  Rev 20:15.
Real simple.

37 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Vine Abider said: 

Yup - sounds like severe discipline to me.  Do you see in that where someone ceases to be a child of God (their Father's life is removed from being in them)?

Well I expected as much from you.

Well, I expect that from him too.  And he really delivers the TRUTH!!

37 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I believe you want to corrupt Gods word against itself. You wanted something precise and a gave it to you. 

Like I stated once before.  I'll see At the judgement seat. 

What you gave doesn't support your claim though.  

21 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Do you see where God justifies flagrant living in unbelief 

Let's be clear here.  Both believers and unbelievers can live in unbelief.  The difference is that a believer DID believe and received eternal life.

Or, do you disagree that when a person believes in Christ, they don't have eternal life?

10 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Now read it again where it precisely says those who live this way will not enter into His kingdom

Nope.  None of the 3 parallel passages says anything about "NOT ENTERING".  All are about not having an inheritance IN IN IN the kingdom.

I think you just revealed the source of your error.  Misreading.

9 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Oh I believe what He says. Its you I question.

Oh I believe exactly what Jesus says, so what are you actually questioning?

Maybe you should help me out here and explain precisely what Jesus taught in Jn 5:24 and 10:28 then.  Please.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,463
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Got it!  That passage about those ones who practice those vile things of the flesh clearly shows that these ones will not inherit the kingdom.  I see the kingdom as a literal thousand year reward, and anyone who practices those things of the flesh will not enter it.  Christians should not be doing those things and should turn away from them. 

If a real, born-again Christian is practicing those things, some think this misbehaving one would be entirely shut out of the kingdom (or perhaps part of it).  However, I don't  equate not entering His kingdom with loss of salvation.    If they are a born-again believer, this would be a severe discipline for them, but doesn't mean eternal life would be taken from them (i.e., the still are God's children with His life in them) - they would be corrected so they could be restored to walking properly.

• Group:  Diamond Member

4 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Oh I believe exactly what Jesus says, so what are you actually questioning?

Maybe you should help me out here and explain precisely what Jesus taught in Jn 5:24 and 10:28 then.  Please.

I don't appreciate being swarmed. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,463
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I don't appreciate being swarmed. 

Sorry, not sure what that means - with verses or?