Stash

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

The importance of the total eclipse on April 8 cannot be understated from a biblical standpoint
This eclipse is a warning for the people of Israel, which includes the United States. We are Israelites, whether we like it or not, so that we will repent.

Throughout history, the eclipses really didn't mean much except this time they fall on all the holidays of the Jewish calendar

So bear with me I put a lot of time in this lol

April 9 the day after the eclipse is Passover 

As in the day of Jonah 40 days is needed to repent and of course, that falls on 
Pentecost. I expect earthquakes and other natural events to proceed the eclipse.

According to my reading of the Bible, the seven years has been shortened for the Elects sake or there will be no flesh saved (which is spiritual way of saying, we will all be fooled by the antichrist)

The time has been shortened to five months for tribulation 

in the Bible  the time of the flood until it started to reside was 5 months
Also, the locust army the lifespan of locus is five months. The Bible always asked for two witnesses in the Bible.

It doesn't matter what I believe in, but that's my best way to explain the timetable of what is about to happen 
It doesn't matter to me what you believe in I just want to explain what my research has told me of course with the help of the Holy Spirit
 I would've been lost without that I always give praise for everything to Jesus

The previous seven years of tribulation had a halftime of 3 1/2 years of peace and prosperity and the last 3 1/2 years for horror deception
Yes deception he cannot kill anybody he is playing Jesus the savior, not the killer

So now IF that tribulation has been reduced to five months, the first 2 1/2 months will be new age, prosperity, gospel revival, like we never seen

The second 2 1/2 months will be one hell of a lot of deception, because the antichrist will enter the game

This is why I came to this forum to warn my brothers and sisters to be on their toes this year

Enough talk let's get to the meat of it

April 9 is Passover
40 days later is Pentecost
Remember the 150 days/three months the clock is ticking

I expect the antichrist to show up 75 days after Passover, which will put us right there in the Olympics. I expect the antichrist to show up most likely in a UFO. Yes , Ezekiel clearly says a whirlwind is a UFO with his magnificent description
Imagine that somebody coming in the UFO and Trump and the world leaders are telling us that there to save the world and it’s Jesus

Here is a hint that will save your spiritual life. If you are still in your physical body and not in a spiritual body, whoever is telling you that he is Jesus is a liar.

After the antichrist wins over the heart of everybody, but the elect and the two witnesses which will be killed
Add to 3 1/2 days that the witnesses are laying on the streets and that will take you to
Wait for it
3 1/2 days after Yom Kippur, Jesus will return
Exactly 5 months and 3 1/2 days from Passover

Thank you for listening to me and if that comes true, I believe that will be beneficial information for my brothers and sisters in Christ
God bless everybody here and Godspeed

• Michael37 changed the title to Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Multiple counties in East Texas have already declared states of emergency because of the expected number of people who will show up to see this in person.

Is it a warning?   I don't know, but with the area where this eclipse crosses the one in 2017 being right in the most active part of the New Madrid Fault zone, it is going to be interesting to see what happens.  Considering what our state department is doing concerning Israel right now, it may be more of a punishment rather than a warning.

Or it may just be the result of the nature of things God set in motion long-long ago.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Many said the 8th April eclipse is a warning. 

May be yes may be no, what shud i say how cud i know.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

You forgot to mention the Jews are reportedly slaughtering a red heifer on Good Friday.

And there's that Devil Comet....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

I believe it will be total mayhem.Chickens coming home to roost at midday.Streets lights coming on throughout the day .Frogs and crickets sounding their mating calls in the middle of the day.Im telling you it will be chaos.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

I would look toward the solar  eclipse as seen in Israel and the Mideast rather than as seen in the United States as being possibly prophetic if prophetic at all, and that won't happen till 2200 or so from what I understand.

But I also don't try to read prophecy into everything that happens in an astrological sense, I consider it as something that should be done.

But who knows, maybe things are different than the seem.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi Have you read George Whitten's here at article on the pathway of it here at WCF? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,767
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

Where a lot of signs in the heavens have been happening lately, is China. They have had blood red skies, and triple sun appearances, and other strange atmospheric anomalies. I wonder if the signs there have anything to do with the CCP's harsh unjust policies with their people. Their economy also is on the verge of collapse, with the Chinese populace increasingly in despair. If anyone is interested you can find videos on what I described on youtube. 

• Thumbs Up 1