• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,947
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

By the way, I initially did not use his name because I was told five years ago that that crossed the line of the forum rules. But I noticed you all are using it, so the cat's out of the bag. I will feel free to use it until instructed otherwise.

I just want to say that I do not mean to disrespect that man. In fact, I'd be willing to bet I respect him more than most people. This is not a light thing for me whatsoever.

When Trump was in office as President more restraint was urged as a guide to his detractors:

Worthy Terms of Service:

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

1000% certainty, huh? Wow, you "got" me beat; mine's only around 99.99%.

To your quote: "For 1 thing, the AC will be loved by the world."

I'll tell you what I will do with your "1000." I will donate $1000.00 to the charity of your choice if you can provide ONE VERSE from the Bible that explicitly supports that. I mean, with one thousand percent certainty, this shouldn't be too difficult for you. Easy money.

Before you write a check I would ask you to provide a verse that tells us that there IS AN ACTUAL PERSON IDENTIFIED AS THE “ANTI-CHRIST.” No, not an “anti-Christ” behavior or way of conducting themselves, but a real individual. 

Now, if you are using the term “anti-Christ” synonymously with the “real person identified as the “little horn, that should be stated. 

And before any of the comments mentioned below in your response are discussed, they should already have been addressed / answered by the answers to the above. 

12 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

To your second point, "the AC is said to be undefiled of women."

Because I am such a nice and generous fellow, I will also offer another $1000.00 if you can show me a verse in Scripture that says that of the Antichrist.

To your third point, "the AC will create world peace for a time,"

Only a clarification will be offered. (Hey, I don't have more than $2000.00 in the bank.) Scripture does NOT say he will create "peace." It says that he will broker a FALSE peace. And that will happen. And would you care to guess which president has done more peace deals in Israel, more than every other president COMBINED? That would be Donald J. Trump.

And to your final statement: "I think the AC might be a child or toddler right now." Okay, yeah....I can see that. A toddler....an orange one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

When Trump was in office as President more restraint was urged as a guide to his detractors:

Worthy Terms of Service:

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

I deleted my comment here because I misunderstood the intent of your comment. (Note to self: Leaving forum replies and watching a movie simultaneously is not a good idea.)

I assume from your comment that those restrictions are somewhat relaxed seeing the man is not currently in power, not that I disrespect him or wish him harm. He's here because God has put him here.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

Before you write a check I would ask you to provide a verse that tells us that there IS AN ACTUAL PERSON IDENTIFIED AS THE “ANTI-CHRIST.” No, not an “anti-Christ” behavior or way of conducting themselves, but a real individual. 

Now, if you are using the term “anti-Christ” synonymously with the “real person identified as the “little horn, that should be stated. 

And before any of the comments mentioned below in your response are discussed, they should already have been addressed / answered by the answers to the above. 

To your last part, what I answer and in what order is entirely up to me. I don't "have" to answer anything if I so choose. I already provide answers in my book to ALL these questions.

Yes, the Antichrist and Little Horn are one and the same. And yes, Antichrist is addressed by John in his 1st epistle as a singular entity. Given it was the same person who wrote Revelation, I conclude this is also the person mentioned as "the beast" therein.

And I don't recall offering you a check. Thus far, it appears my money is secure regarding the 1000% sure gentleman.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I cannot address a tome. Do you have a question for me?

You can't overcome being dismantled. 

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You can't overcome being dismantled. 

You all tried to "dismantle" me five years ago. History since hasn't been to kind to my detractors.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,947
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

58 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Restraint? Donald Trump once asked General Mark Miley concerning protestors in Washington D.C., "Why can't we just shoot them in the legs?" Whatever "restraint" Trump exercised while in office, it was because there were still a few good decent men serving alongside him keeping him in check, a luxury we will not have a second time. This testimony was repeated by countless Republicans who served in his administration, including his generals, chief of staff, attorney general, and even his vice president.

And the VERY REASON I posted what I did earlier is because I knew someone would try to abuse that forum rule to shut me down. I repeat, I have they UTMOST respect for Donald Trump and have not made one untrue or threatening statement against him. My argument is solely THEOLOGICAL.

I recall back in the day being in another forum with an author similar to yourself who wrote a book claiming George Bush was the Antichrist. He got an appreciative response from one humorist who explained that all world leaders are actually a race of shapeshifting lizards from another galaxy who visit earth by means of a stargate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

I recall back in the day being in another forum with an author similar to yourself who wrote a book claiming George Bush was the Antichrist. He got an appreciative response from one humorist who explained that all world leaders are actually a race of shapeshifting lizards from another galaxy who visit earth by means of a stargate. 

Let me ask you something. Do you think I would post this topic unprepared?

Fact: There has never been written one systematic book based on a thorough exegesis of the topic from the Bible, dogmatically declaring that a leader is "THE" Antichrist, that is, until mine.

The author to whom you refer is Stephen Hanchett who wrote a book, "Is George Bush the Antichrist?" in 2004.

Below is an excerpt from a post I wrote years ago, revealing how ALL these previous books were political hack jobs, most written by unbelievers and all of whom merely asked "the question" or claim so-and-so is a "type" of antichrist (small a). And, as my post makes clear, Hanchett was no exception.

Below is the quote:

But what do we make of all these countless books that have been written identifying the AC? -- "billions and billions of them." Well, as you will see - they too are a bunch of demonizing hogwash - at best conspiratorial dribble and, in most cases, political hack jobs. 

I thought we'd take a closer look at these countless books. Honestly, the ONLY reason I am even bothering to do this is because I am kind of a research nerd. I enjoy doing this stuff. But in point of fact, my book does not need defending. It speaks for itself.

So, does the first one start with George Washington? No. Lincoln? No. Woodrow Wilson? No. Kennedy? No. The first I found was released in the year...(wait for it)....2004. It is titled: "Is George Bush the Antichrist?" Political hack job? Well, let's just take a look at some of his other books: "God Created Steve: a Biblical Case against Religious Bigotry" & "The Good News for Lesbians, Gays & Straights."  I don't know about you, but I'm guessing his Antichrist book is a bit "Scripture light." Not that it is necessary, but the reviews stated the book had horrendous grammar, had no mention of Scripture and used pagan sources. It even includes mocking pictures of Bush.

(end of quote)

I am not here asking questions. I am here making a proclamation. 

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

Gotta chime in here. 

Seems to me there are several attributes the 'antichrist' must have according to scripture. 

I'm of the opinion the labels: little horn, beast, man of sin, willful king, etc., are all descriptions of the same person. On the lowest level of understanding I just don't think we are going to have multiple 'antichrists' all as chosen ones of Satan, all given power at the same time for the same ends, there's going to be just the one. 

That being said, we have scriptural evidence of many attributes and characteristics evident in this person Revelation has told us is the beast.

Daniel shows us a few in the interpretations by the Angel:

After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings. 25He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time

Just here prophecy demands he must subdue 3 kings, oppress the saints, and change times and laws. It's hard to determine who this might be since the above must come to pass before identification, so far it has not.

The shaggy goat represents the king of Greece, and the large horn between his eyes is the first king. 22The four horns that replaced the broken one represent four kingdoms that will rise from that nation, but will not have the same power.

In the above we see the four horns replace Greece. Here, "From one of these horns a little horn emerged" the little horn arises from one of the four. History tells us the eventual disposition of Greece was divided into four regions: Greece, Egypt, Asia Minor and Mesopotamia. I agree with scripture, the little horn must rise from one of the above four. 

Then the king will do as he pleases and will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and he will speak monstrous things against the God of gods.

So far I have not heard a man speak like the above. I'm sure someone does, but even in my conversations with atheists I don't hear more than, "God doesn't exist." which is opinion. The person above is slandering God as if he knows God exists, and hates Him. 

He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and over all the riches of Egypt, and the Libyans and Cushitesj will also submit to him.

This is also a prophesied action, but it's future, when the self exalted king rules wide regions in the Mideast with great military power and apparently some furious need for vengeance or revenge. As far as I know none of the above has happened so it's impossible to pinpoint a single contemporary leader to fit all that.

Paul says something as well:

He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

This beast, antichrist, little horn, man of sin, son of perdition must do the above. This is a clear identifier. It hasn't happened yet, so how do we know who this is? It can't be based on political leanings or feelings of disdain.

Revelation tells us:

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed... 

You mentioned the above can be likened to a political wound then a victory. There's more associated with this.

the whole world marveled and followed the beast.

they worshiped the beast,

And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

Does one think the world will worship a man that 'survived' a political defeat then got reelected? I personally don't believe that would ever come close to motivating the whole world to worship the beast. Something that did cause a many billions strong worship over many centuries and created the #1 best selling book of all time was a death and resurrection. IMO we are probably looking for the same thing in the beast, or a clever imitation of death and resurrection.

And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

Again, this person must have a deep hate for all things of God and His throne. 

There is of course much more. Bottom line; everything prophesied about the little horn, beast, willful king, antichrist is prophesied, as in future. I haven't see any of it come to pass and I know of no one who testifies it has all come to pass, or any of it, as written.

We really don't know before the event, yet we will know when it comes to pass, and probably only then. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Why does it matter where Assyrians migrated to,

when the prophets Isaiah and Micah speak of

"the land of Assyria"?

Who occupies the land of Assyria?

Isaiah 7:18 And it shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will whistle for the fly
That is in the farthest part of the rivers of Egypt,
And for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.

Isaiah 27:13 So it shall be in that day:
The great trumpet will be blown;
They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria,
And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt,
And shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Micah 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword,

and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof:

thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land,

and when he treadeth within our borders.

Answer: some 20 million ethnic Kurds.

It's important to examine every text in its context to determine "when" the prophecy was or is to be fulfilled. Some texts also may have double fulfillment, fulfilled in the past as a "type" of what would later be ultimately fulfilled as an anti-type at the end of the Age.

The same holds true for the phrase "The Assyrian," which can refer to merely a historical figure from the ancient Assyrian Empire, or a historical type, pointing to a later figure in the Antichrist.

But nothing demands every detail of a type be found in its anti-type. Moses was a "type" of Christ. Moses was also a murderer. Was Christ?

Just because a type is called "The Assyrian" does not mean his anti-type (The Antichrist) must be native to Assyria any more than the fact he's called the King of Babylon, or Tyre, or the prince of Israel suggests he must also be native to those places. Ridiculous.

Edited by Jonathan Dane