• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1947

The U.S. has been as Israel was when she went a whoring. The Lord God gave Israel a bill of divorcement. If the U.S. does not come back to the Lord and do it soon we too. will be given a bill of divorcement. If you remember what happened to Israel when she was forsakened by the Lord then perhaps you can understand why the U.S. is in such a mess now.

If the U. S. does not come back to her first love the love of our Lord God almighty we will be all most miserable. Many places in the Bible we can see the rath of God on nations, and on people who have turned their backs on God. People we need to wake up and vote in people who will once again put, God back into our government as our forefather did. It is time for use to use our rights to speak up and tell other's to vote and make sure they can get to the polls while we still have this right.

Pray all the time that God have mercy on us and on our nation. While we are still allowed to pray. This to can be taken away from us if we don't get out and vote the right people into our government.

Lord God I ask in the precious name of Jesus Christ the Righteous that you continue to be longsuffering with us and that you hear our prayer's. The prayer's of your elect concerning this petition. In Jesus name I pray to him be the power,and the glory for ever. Amen!

• 1 year later...

Praying~!

Mercy LORD Mercy

Turn Us LORD Turn Us And We Will Be Turned

All Glory To Your Holy Name My LORD And My God And Bless Israel With The Joy Of Thy Salvation

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen~!

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

The U.S. has been as Israel was when she went a whoring. The Lord God gave Israel a bill of divorcement. If the U.S. does not come back to the Lord and do it soon we too. will be given a bill of divorcement. If you remember what happened to Israel when she was forsakened by the Lord then perhaps you can understand why the U.S. is in such a mess now.

If the U. S. does not come back to her first love the love of our Lord God almighty we will be all most miserable. Many places in the Bible we can see the rath of God on nations, and on people who have turned their backs on God. People we need to wake up and vote in people who will once again put, God back into our government as our forefather did. It is time for use to use our rights to speak up and tell other's to vote and make sure they can get to the polls while we still have this right.

Pray all the time that God have mercy on us and on our nation. While we are still allowed to pray. This to can be taken away from us if we don't get out and vote the right people into our government.

Lord God I ask in the precious name of Jesus Christ the Righteous that you continue to be longsuffering with us and that you hear our prayer's. The prayer's of your elect concerning this petition. In Jesus name I pray to him be the power,and the glory for ever. Amen!

You're on the right track bc41129. Unfortunately the train left the station a long time ago. The days of 'if only' are long gone from America. 'If only' America turns to God. 'If only' we repent. 'If only' we remember liberty and justice for all. 'If only' God would spare us. The days of 'if only' are over, judgment is upon us NOW.

I've been watching, listening and reading warnings from preachers, politicians, journalists, et al., for fifty years and more. Way back then - 'if only' was a plausible warning, for there was still room to change our ways. There's no room any more, for we as a nation have passed the last crossroads and chosen wickedness, godlessness and narcissism.

I've been listening (and participating) in prayers for the nation for decades. Those prayers were almost always the same and usually included petitions for God to grant wisdom to our leaders. He did. What did they do with that wisdom? They used it to betray us, to line their own pockets with profits, and to turn our innocent young men into murderers.

I imagine there are a few ruffled feathers right about now. I pray the reader will be merciful and grant me just a few more lines....

Historic trends and turning points are usually marked by dates and events that, at the time, seemed insignificant and even unimportant yet formed the presage of doom.

Daniel 5

This is the 'mene meme tekel' story. You remember that one? A hand appeared to write upon a wall, interrupting the king's big party. It was a rather odd event and didn't matter much at the time, except that time for the king turned out to be short. Very short. It was the finger of God, or perhaps one of His angels announcing judgment. Game over.

January 1960.

Outgoing President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his final address to the nation in which he warns against the dangers of the military-industrial complex. What the heck was he talking about? Bye bye Dwight, nice hearing from you. Crazy old man.

Except he wasn't crazy. President Eisenhower was warning America of the dangers of fascism. According to Benito Mussolini, fascism is the fusion of corporate interest and government. Benito invented the term, by the way. When government works for the benefit of big corporations and the military to the detriment of the people, as defined by Mussolini and warned by Eisenhower, you've got fascism. When bankers and corporate executives get huge bailouts with taxpayer money (overnight), when the government sponsors twelve concurrent unjust wars and when congress agonizes for months over medical care (and ends up with nothing of substance) you've got fascism folks, right here in the good old US of A. Game over.

September 17, 1985.

The United States Department of Commerce publishes a report that the United States has become a debtor nation for the first time in its history. Nobody knew what that meant at the time. Over a quarter of a century later, we still don't have a clue but the light is beginning to come on. Better late than never, I suppose. Game over.

How about we jump to a couple of parallel events in history and have a look at what they meant for their citizens.

February 1933.

The Reichstag fire destroys the German parliament building in Berlin. A Danish Jew is accused of terrorism, given a fair trial and executed.

One month later, the Enabling Act is passed. Its effect is to destroy the constitution of the Weimar Republic and grant extreme police powers to agents of the German government.

Liberty dies and fascist militarism results. Soon after the nation is plunged into a series of wars. Game over.

September 11, 2001

A series of spectacular attacks occur in the United States killing thousands. Arab terrorists are accused of the crime.

One month later, the Patriot Act is passed. Its effect is to destroy the constitution of the American Republic and grant extreme police powers to agents of the Federal government.

Liberty dies and fascist militarism results. Soon after the nation is plunged into a series of wars. Game over.

I've got more, a lot more but suffice it to say that the judgment that falls upon a nation is commensurate with its sins.

Denial of God results in judgment. Hey, we are way past denial. America is into HATE of God these days. Hatred of God and love of sin.

America has told God to take a hike and that's exactly what He's done. We're on our own, so to speak, and God is most definitely NOT on our side.

Anyone who thinks God is still blessing America isn't taking a sober look at what's happening to us.

"The American people have no idea what is happening to them."

- Pravda

We are being drawn ever deeper into a great national disaster from which we cannot escape.

When Christians from the Soviet and NAZI era were asked about the terrible things that happened to their countries and why they happened the answer was always the same.

"We forgot God", they say.

American pride continues to believe that "we are too big to fail". Oddly that phrase was first used in 1983 to describe the justification for the first bank bailout.

From this moment on, the Christian must rely more and more upon the mercy and deliverance of God for himself and his family. It will not come for our nation, judgment is upon us. Judgment will grow greater and greater, worse and worse.

WATCH AND LEARN.

It doesn't matter at all if you don't like these words. They are true. But the mercy of Christ towards those who love and serve Him will provide a way through. When you see these things happening, look up and rejoice for your redemption draws near. Those are Jesus' words. They are good words.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by rjp34652

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Dear God, forgive our nation for sacrificing our children to abortion as ancient Israel once did in worship to the gods of Canaan.  Forgive our nation for forsaking you and pulling you out of our schools, out of our government, out of our culture as ancient Israel once did before your great wrath and judgment came upon them as their nation was utterly destroyed.  May there be a revival in America that will point to you as the answer to our ills rather than statists who claim they know what is moral, what is right for us.  May you forgive us for elevating them as gods before us and may we learn to choose you as our great shepherd instead with the knowledge that anyone else is but a thief and destroyer of life.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

So, I invite you all to join with me to pray for the love of God to pour forth on America, on the national, state and local governments, on Hollywood, on Wallstreet, on our churches, on the Christian music industry, on our homes, on our schools, on our work, on our neighborhood, . . . wherever we may be.

:24:

When prayers for America are solicited they are generally intended to ask for God to make our empire greater, stronger and more prosperous.  They are often accompaned by:

- woeful descriptions of increased violence within our borders (ignoring the crimes against humanity we have rained upon other nations),

- corruption in government (ignoring the dictators we have installed in foreign countries).

- abortion and human trafficking (which churches refuse to act upon in any meaningful way - including sermons in opposition)

- petitions for divine deliverance according to denominational definitions (support the flag and ignore all the wickedness it now represents)

- moaning about the 'good old days' (that were only good for a certain class of people)

"The United States is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today." - Rev Martin Luther King, Jr.

"So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you."
- Jeremiah 7:16/11:14

Do you not know and can you not see O Christian, that the judgments of God are even NOW raining down upon America.  We have exalted ourselves above the righteousness of God (we are too exceptional to be judged by God or anyone), we were given great power and responsibility but used it to trample upon all the nations of the world (including our allies), we were given great prosperity (and used it to arm our military beyond reason or purpose).

There are those who call themselves Christian who REFUSE to hear the wickedness of our land.  Instead of yielding to a repentant spirit, they cry that those who speak against war and torture and crimes against humanity are ' bashers'.  Of such was John the Baptist.  The 'patriots' of his day schemed against him until he lost his head to them.  So it has been with all who cry out against barbarism and nations that work against God's good precepts.

The lines have been drawn.  A man must either be a devoted citizen of the new fascist American state, or he must be a man of conscience and devote himself to the peace and rightness that only God now represents.  Blessed is the peacemaker, for he shall be called a child of God.  If the peacemaker is a child of God, then who's child is the one who supports a nation that has bathed itself in the blood of innocents?

These are unpopular words, but they are words that need to be considered.   God does NOT support wickedness. 

GOD WILL NOT BLESS AMERICA.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
John F. Kennedy

"War means blind obedience, unthinking stupidity, brutish callousness, wanton destruction, and irresponsible murder."
- Alexander Berkman

I'm sure the censors will pounce upon these words and condemn their use here.    Such an action will ultimately be weighed in the balance of history as working against God for God never vindicates nations - it is the sovereignty of God that is vindicated.  THIS is the error of prayers for America.  We do not ask for God's will for America - we demand OUR will for America.

The judgment is this - there are two kinds of people, two kinds of nations.  First is those that pray MY will be done.  Second is THY will be done.  God will grant these prayers. One to destruction and the other to glory.

Are we to pray for God to glorify America or are we to pray for God's will of peace and righteousness?  It is already too late for America.  Do you not see it O Christian?  Pray for those who are called by the name of Christ that they not be consumed by our wicked culture.    

Jesus NEVER asked His disciples to pray for the Roman Empire.  He DID teach them to pray that the Father's will be done.

These are dark days.  Ignoring reality will not cause the clouds to part and evil to leave us.  The nation is lost.  Pray that we do not lose our souls as well.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft.....

Edited by rjp34652

Guest Thallasa

Dear Lord,

Forgive us for thinking we can serve this country better by arguing over solutions rather than crying out for your intervention.

Dear Lord, I ask for Your intervention in the VA Tech school shooting. I pray Your comfort and peace over the families and friends who lost one or more loved ones. I pray Your intervention in the lives of the wounded. I lift up before You the students, faculty and staff of the school, that they would cry out to You in their pain for healing.

Be glorified through this, dear Jesus.

Make available church and other Christian ministries to reach the people who have been effected by this with Your love and healing.

I also ask for Your intervention in the life of the shooter(s). You know what is going on with this. Do what is needed, dear Lord.

In the name of Yeshua I pray.

Nebula you are a STAR .I prayed for your country along these lines this week ,as it can be a force for good or a force for evil on a grand scale .:thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Dear Lord, i pray that you take away the killings in Louisiana. it has been crazy. there are way too many shootings not enough LOVE! All i ever hear is shooting in other states. we need peace to strive for a better nation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

praying.gif

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 4/8/2007 at 0:12 AM, nebula said:

Dear Lord, I as that You pour out Your love on this nation. Pour out Your love, pour out Your love....

Amen! 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267

On April 8, 2007 at 0:01 AM, nebula said:

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

So, I invite you all to join with me to pray for the love of God to pour forth on America, on the national, state and local governments, on Hollywood, on Wallstreet, on our churches, on the Christian music industry, on our homes, on our schools, on our work, on our neighborhood, . . . wherever we may be.

:24:

PRAY FOR TRUMP TO WIN