IGNORED

Is America the Great Babylon?

Jedi4Yahweh

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Our main concern as believers should be serving the Lord in whatever way He would have us do so. The culture outside Christ's Church is going to go its own way no matter what we want or believe. The Lord will bring about the culmination of all things in the way He thinks best, and I'll leave it to His wisdom to know just what that is.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Why wouldn't the countries who are atheist or islamic, or whatever, be the recipients of God's wrath rather than countries who are at least partly Christian? I mean wouldn't God be much angrier at Iran or North Korea than the U.S.? Why are you so convinced that this is the worst country in the eyes of the Lord?

We spoke about God's wrath at home group on Tuesday night. What do you think is God's wrath?

I don't think we can comprehend what God's wrath is, because we cannot look at it without putting our own ideas of wrath first.

For example I don't think God gets angry, or seeks revenge, or has any ulterior motive for discipline or "wrath". His wrath is completely righteous. Something we cannot understand fully.

We for instance, cannot be wrathful and love at the same time. God does.

Blessings

Fez, God may be slow to anger, but the Bible is full of phrases talking of Gods anger. He also speaks of vengeance/revenge being his. I did a few word searches in my Bible and must disagree

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Whats your take about who the the Great Babylon spoken of in Revelations is referring too:

There's as many speculations for who or what Babylon the Great is as there are who the Beast out of the sea (anti-Christ) and Beast from the land (false prophet) are.

Personally, I don't see how "mother of harlots" fits America, as America is a young country compared to the rest of the world, and harlotry has been around a lot longer than 200 years!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And there's people who believe the Roman Catholic church is Mystery Babylon.

Really, this "I believe" game can cause a lot of hurt feelings.

And there's people who believe the Roman Catholic church is Mystery Babylon.

Really, this "I believe" game can cause a lot of hurt feelings.

Amen!

Royal Children

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2 Timothy 2:24

And Their Daddy

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

No Matter What Denomination You May Find Them In

For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 1 Corinthians 1:11-13

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Whats your take about who the the Great Babylon spoken of in Revelations is referring too:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:21-24)

The destruction of this country will be so severe that it will be uninhabitable. Not even the light of one lamp will be found in this place. For in one day it will be reduced to rubble.

Yeah, I think America is Babylon, and Sodom.

Have you ever heard of Dimitru Duduman? I think that this man's prophecy is going to come to pass soon. You should look into it. America's days are numbered.

America is Sodom? Sodom has already been destroyed...

And as for Dimitru, it takes five minutes on google to find an expose of his false prophecies, many of which have already failed or are full to the brim with contradictions with scripture.

:whistling:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Here is just one of many articles I found exposing him as a false prophet.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Have you ever heard of Dimitru Duduman? I think that this man's prophecy is going to come to pass soon. You should look into it. America's days are numbered.

He is known as a false prophet.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

He is known as a false prophet.

Yes; in fact, he is known the world OVER as a false prophet.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Babylon is building our lives without God.

Blessings