IGNORED

Will the election really bring about change?

firestormx

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Freedom of religion is where it all went bad?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't understand how Christians can say they are persecuted compared to what is happening in other parts of the world. There are certainly no shortage of churches and everyone is free to practice whatever religion (or no religion) as they choose.

Good point. IMO the answer is 2 fold. One reason is because we as Americans are spoiled and don't know how good we have it. Whether it be religious persecution, or violence in our neighborhoods, what we have here is like nothing compared to what's happening in other parts of the world. I just realized this again from going to ynet, the Israeli web site. Even in the worst American neighborhoods the violence isn't as bad as it is in the Mid East. So that's one reason people say they're persecuted as Christians. They don't realize what happens with real persecution.

The 2nd reason is if they're old enough to remember how things were 40, 50 and more years ago. When I was a small child you could hear people talking about God in public, and it wasn't to use His name in vain. I can barely remember that, but I do remember it. I remember when Christmas was about Christ and Easter was too. Sure we had fun and had our feasts and all. But God was always discussed at the dinner table and afterwards too. It's seem like nowadays if you even mention God in public people look at you like you're weird. Some of us consider this persecution.

I hope to see a day again when people discuss God openly in public, and at every dinner table. If and when that happens, perhaps we will have a Godly man to vote for.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I know for a fact that the election will change nothing. It's two sides of the same corrupted coin. Its a dog and pony show for the people really in power to make the public think they are changing something. However, I don't expect anyone to believe me until it happens, again, just as it has for decades now. (you figure people would wake up to this eventually) Mark my words, everyone will see soon enough. I won't say anything further in any of these political topics, there's no point; just don't say I didn't warn you.

while you're right in a sense, those powers really can't control the whole population, so they have to swing back and forth. Way too many people are getting upset right now, and it's time for them to either do us all in, or back off and placate us for a while longer, and Romney could be the person to do that.

but you are correct in that we will eventually end up where those in the background want us, and if we just refuse to go....... that's when it gets really ugly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Thanks to everyone for the posts, May GOD bless you all

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Seems to me that God got angry with the children of Israel because they wanted a king. I will be wrting in Jesus Christ.

And if you and others do that it will help Obama stay in the White House.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Seems to me that God got angry with the children of Israel because they wanted a king. I will be wrting in Jesus Christ.

Where's the birth certificate?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Christ for president! That is what I will write on my balot!

I agree with everything everyone said on here. God is turning His face away from our country. There needs to be a rather large Chrisitan movement of some kind, we need to get the word out. Maybe if we all start having babies at record breaking numbers it will replenish the loss of the older ones passing away. Maybe...just Maybe...we should put on the church suits with ties and go door to door proclaiming the good news! We could wear pins that say "church of Jesus Christ ", hey if the mormons can do it then why can't we? ...just sayin!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Thanks for all the comments, GOD bless