angels4u

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.

2 Cor 5:1

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

John2:14:4

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going."

I am a  sojourner on earth, longing  for my heavenly home!

Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
sing his mercy and his grace:
In the mansions bright and blessed,
he’ll prepare for us a place.
When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
clouds will overspread the sky;
But when traveling days are over,
not a shadow, not a sigh.
Let us then be true and faithful,
trusting, serving every day,
Just one glimpse of God’s great glory
will the toils of life repay.

What do you mean when you say homesick? I am in no hurry to die, I want to enjoy life as much as I can while I am alive, although now that I am getting older I can feel myself slowing down a little bit but that is probably because I'm not 15 anymore, lol. But I do remember what it was like to be 15, one of the greatest years of my life. :) I will always treasure my 15th year, it was like rays of golden sunshine in fields of wheat.

I think it is kind of sad you are looking forward to death. Life is precious, life is sweet, life is a gift not to be taken lightly, because once it is gone it is gone forever.

I used to have clinical depression, and it was only because of that disease I was so preoccupied with death. Once I started taking my medicine thought that preoccupation went away, thankfully.

Is there something wrong with you too?

Look, I don't think it's normal or even natural to be looking forward to the termination of your own existence.

I think the natural inclination is self-preservation...

Edited by Skillet1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

\

God will take us out of this world in His timing and it doesn't really make a difference when that will be,in His arms we're safe wherever we are in or out this world:) 

He is mocking pre-tribbers? Oh, then I should probably stop mocking post-tribbers then...sorry we all have someone we've made fun of, and me? guilty as charged.

My church does not hold to a post-tribulation belief system. Nor is it A-millenial.

Edited by Skillet1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I am so homesick!  But I believe as much as I long for the bridegroom, the bridegroom longs for the bride even more.  Amen, come Lord Jesus!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

Today is the day the Lord has made,let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!......Praise the Lord that He has healed me and I am now in remission but when the doctors told me I had incurable cancer(though I knew God would heal me)...there's something about hearing those words that changes your outlook on life.......hmmm?

I had sort of a sigh of relief to be headed home to be with my Lord and yet I was torn (like Paul)because I realized the frailty of life and it suddenly became more precious....it is a gift,and only by His new mercy evryday do our eyes even open every morning.....

Glory to God,until I am called home....I will rejoice and be glad in it!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yes! The evil of us >takes<... all that God supplies and makes it common so that we are not thankful! It is ugly

and will be glad of its end- for I do not want this in me yet it resides... as all of us will radiate this acknowledgement

so that we see God's Word fulfilled within us!

Rom 7:18-25
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me,

but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but

the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do

it, but sin that dwells in me. 21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills

to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another

r law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the

law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this

body of death? 25 I thank God — through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
NKJV

This is a witness inside of me -a reality within! I understand this to be The Holy Spirit witnessing

to my spirit that I am God's for His Word is living inside of me...  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

I think it is kind of sad you are looking forward to death. Life is precious, life is sweet, life is a gift not to be taken lightly, because once it is gone it is gone forever.

I used to have clinical depression, and it was only because of that disease I was so preoccupied with death. Once I started taking my medicine thought that preoccupation went away, thankfully.

Is there something wrong with you too?

Look, I don't think it's normal or even natural to be looking forward to the termination of your own existence.

Would you have the same comments for the Apostle Paul? He too longed to be with the Lord.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Our Lord instructed us to Occupy until He returns.   So I wait kind of patiently and Pray for His return.  And I just don't go being too worldly to be any Heavenly good.  Also, I would trade my healthy body for any terminally ill person, especially a child or an unbeliever.  But please Lord, don't make the illness too painful!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

About a month ago we had a crazy weather event here like nothing I'd ever seen.  An electrical storm that blew through turning the sky a rainbow of colors.  So I ran outside in my backyard and waved my arms to Heaven yelling "Come on Jesus!"

I don't know why my neighbors think I'm weird :D

I've been sick with a crippling pain disorder for over 15 years now...  It sucks and often have went to bed not knowing if I would wake up in the morning.  Without the Lord I would have taken my own life long ago.  So yes I have often yearned for the Lord's return.

But you can't give up or abandon the work set out for us to do.  We are Christ's hands, feet, and voice to a lost world.  We are the body of Christ.  Even after all this time I still have hope I'll be healed and can fullfill my dreams.

What if you being here one more hour were the difference between a person hearing the Gospel or not.  Life already goes by so quickly that there's no reason for us to make it go faster.  The older you get- the more you realize how brief our existence really is.

Don't be so Heavenly minded that you are of no earthly good.  Somebody said that earlier and had it reversed, lol.  Anyway- it is true.  We should not sit on our hands rocking back and forth waiting on the Lord.  When I meet Jesus I want him to say "Well done my faithful servant."  Never would I want to insult my Lord by not using the gift of life he has gave me.  Especially a life where I was blessed to hear the Gospel, the truth,  and have a relationship with God through Jesus.  There's an entire unfortunate world out there living their lives not knowing what we know.

We all should look forward to when we meet the Lord and I do.  Just know that every breath you breathe is from God and if you're still breathing- there's work left for you to do.

Yes I mentioned work a lot in my message.  Don't think I am even slightly suggesting that this work is to get into Heaven.  Jesus paid the price for our sins and bought US with a price.  We are the Lord's and we are suppose to do his work.  Also there are Heavenly and Earthly rewards for doing the Lord's work.  Not that rewards should be our focus but we should keep in mind we're laying treasures up in Heaven.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

About a month ago we had a crazy weather event here like nothing I'd ever seen.  An electrical storm that blew through turning the sky a rainbow of colors.  So I ran outside in my backyard and waved my arms to Heaven yelling "Come on Jesus!"

I don't know why my neighbors think I'm weird :D

I've been sick with a crippling pain disorder for over 15 years now...  It sucks and often have went to bed not knowing if I would wake up in the morning.  Without the Lord I would have taken my own life long ago.  So yes I have often yearned for the Lord's return.

But you can't give up or abandon the work set out for us to do.  We are Christ's hands, feet, and voice to a lost world.  We are the body of Christ.  Even after all this time I still have hope I'll be healed and can fullfill my dreams.

What if you being here one more hour were the difference between a person hearing the Gospel or not.  Life already goes by so quickly that there's no reason for us to make it go faster.  The older you get- the more you realize how brief our existence really is.

Don't be so Heavenly minded that you are of no earthly good.  Somebody said that earlier and had it reversed, lol.  Anyway- it is true.  We should not sit on our hands rocking back and forth waiting on the Lord.  When I meet Jesus I want him to say "Well done my faithful servant."  Never would I want to insult my Lord by not using the gift of life he has gave me.  Especially a life where I was blessed to hear the Gospel, the truth,  and have a relationship with God through Jesus.  There's an entire unfortunate world out there living their lives not knowing what we know.

We all should look forward to when we meet the Lord and I do.  Just know that every breath you breathe is from God and if you're still breathing- there's work left for you to do.

Yes I mentioned work a lot in my message.  Don't think I am even slightly suggesting that this work is to get into Heaven.  Jesus paid the price for our sins and bought US with a price.  We are the Lord's and we are suppose to do his work.  Also there are Heavenly and Earthly rewards for doing the Lord's work.  Not that rewards should be our focus but we should keep in mind we're laying treasures up in Heaven.

Amen..praying for you that the Lord will take your pain away,it is good to hear of your faith and how God can use us as long as we are on this earth.As our body grows older and gives us more problems our souls will be renewed dad by day (this is only possible to understand when you are getting pains of a  body breaking down  and we reach up in age. There is a lot of wisdom and understanding in older people ,thanks for this uplifting message and to read of your faith!