IGNORED

Can You Trust Everyone In Christian Churches? Are Christian Churches A

Can You Trust Everyone In Christian Churches? Are Christian Churches Always Safe Places?

A Short Question Taken From A List Found On About.com Christianity..

This Is Intended For Both The Believer And The Seeker Alike. Believer's Bible Input Is Welcome.

Any Sincere Expression And Question From Seekers Should Be (Prayerfully) Salted With Truth And With Love.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

Can You Trust Everyone In Christian Churches? Are Christian Churches Always Safe Places?

-------------

NO!!!!!!!!!

the frist pastor I trust----pastor kong hee,pls google his story

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

well, to answer that question. I believe that churches are full of different kinds of people, churches are there for the need ... for support....for worship...and to show love but love and trust isnt always shown at times.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Trust those whose lives clearly demonstrate the love of God. Not necessarily those who seem most knowledgeable about the Bible. Living the Bible is more important than putting everyone else right about it!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

I do not believe that I can trust every person...Christian or not...But I KNOW that I can Trust God...

Give an example: It took a long time and there are still times when judgemental-ism bothers me and I will run!!! I did for a long time...But when the rubber finally hit the road and I began trying to show up for my own life (still have trouble with it sometimes)...I got serious...I got serious with God...and I asked HIM where He wanted me to go to church if I was even to go...In prayer...I asked...and then I started waiting in full expectation for the answer...and it came...and I knew that I knew where to go...it was not like a piece of paper floated down from Heaven...Nope, not like that...Different things started happening...A lady showed up at the yard sale that changed my life...My my-God is Amazing All The Time!!!

And so within 2 weeks of attending this new church...I was told (by a different lady) that I really should get my hair fixed or cut or something...I had already purposed in my heart (after much prayer) that I was after Jesus and Him Alone (Because in prayer about this-I had told Him that I wanted a church where He was-I didn't want to go where He was not Welcome)...but her comments almost ran me out of that church...One thing that was oh so wonderful about this whole thing, though, was I stayed in spite of what she said and received I believe everything God had for me at the time...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Jesus Christ clearly stated in the parable of the Wheat and the Tares that false Christians would be growing amongst the True Christians, thus, we must use discernment when dealing with others within our local churches.

Jesus Christ also warned about false prophets within our churches:

Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who does what my Father in heaven wants. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name? Didn’t we force out demons and do many miracles by the power and authority of your name?23 Then I will tell them publicly, ‘I’ve never known you. Get away from me, you evil people.’

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares: Matthew 13:24-30
Edited by WalkTheWay

Churches should be a "safe" place, but the reality is that we're all sinners saved by grace. Depend only on people and you will be bitterly disappointed -- God is the only One who is fully trustworthy.

We can all be tempted, therefore taking the same precautions that I would in any public place is not necessarily a bad idea. Some of it could also be considered not putting a stumbling block in a brother or sister's path. I'm referring to things like the ladies not leaving purses around, men leaving wallets or laptops out unattended, and other such common sense things as that, especially if I know someone is a former theif and is being severely testing in that area of their lives. (Yes, that actually happened to someone once.) There is also the reality of the wheat & the tares, as mentioned above.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Sadly, even those who should be above reproach cannot be trusted - ministers, elders, board members, secretary or congregation member - sad, isn't it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Sadly, even those who should be above reproach cannot be trusted - ministers, elders, boar members, secretary or congregation member - sad, isn't it?

It IS, definitely, Littlelambs.  We can never place complete trust in a fallible human.  Our trust should be in God alone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,202
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Sadly, even those who should be above reproach cannot be trusted - ministers, elders, boar members, secretary or congregation member - sad, isn't it?

It IS, definitely, Littlelambs.  We can never place complete trust in a fallible human.  Our trust should be in God alone.

spot on MG...

John 2:23-25

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His

name when they saw the signs which He did. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them,

because He knew all men,  25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He

knew what was in man.

NKJV