• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I'd like to have a loooong talk with David!

Any  topic in mind?

I love how he trusted the Lord...no matter what  and how he put his faith in Him:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

:)

About the Lord.  About worship and the psalms. About what it means to be brave and what it is to love.  About responsibility.  I'd like to share in a joke or two.  We could hang out and be buddies :)

Amen again we WILL be buddies !   :)

Any plans what we be doing yet beside spending most of eternity praising Jesus for what He did for us? 

I believe we will be able to speak about anything.  I just know I'm looking forward to seeing  you all that I have come to love so much here at Worthy.  Talking while we are walking beside the Crystal Sea in bodies that do not hurt and are healthy,   or sitting under a beautiful tree while looking out over green meadows  with more flowers in every color we can even imagine.  Listening to music that is more  beautiful then we can even imagine. It's all going to be ours for eternity.  We have a responsibility to share the gospel with everyone so we can bring as many to this glorious place as we can.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

How I long to see my Jesus!  Can you imagine resting your head on His chest like John did?  And in all His glory?

I love you Lord Jesus Christ!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

1st and foremost I want to see my grandparents, cousins and the few friends I've had pass on already. Of course my grandparents were a great influence and lving support for me as I was younger, and it just feels like it's been so long since I've seen them while they were alive.

The friends I've had pass on from car accidents and war I can't wait to see again and pick up right where we left off. It will be a great joy to "hang out" with them once again, especially in the presense of God.

Lastly, I would love to meet all the heros from the Biblical times. From Adam to Joseph, and David to Paul, I'd love to sit with each and hear their stories and the experiences in Jesus' presense and how things were different back then.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I have been thinking of who I want to meet in Heaven, other then Jesus of course.  There has been  one man on my mind and that is the centurion  that made the statement "Truly This is the Son Of God."  I believe that was his statement of faith in Christ and I believe that man rests in the Father's hand right now.  

I want to ask him what changed his mind.  Was it the way Jesus died?  His dignity, even when He was in the kind of pain we can only imagine He still loved the very ones that put Him on that cross, and forgave them for doing this horrible deed.  Something had  to touch the heart of this soldier's and break it.  Making him realize what he had just done.  He had just crucified the very Son of God.  He said so He spoke it out loud, "Truly this is the son of God.    

I am looking forward  to the day when I can just stroll the streets of Heaven and meet all the old saints, the saints from the NT and of course all my brothers and sisters from Worthy, there will be plenty of us!

I read in Revelation about the sights in Heaven and like the song says " I can only imagine" The colors the music, and of course my savior. I want to touch the nail prints in His Hands and say thank you, If I can speak at all.

In the meantime I want people to know this savior that is so full of grace and love for us and I want to share it.  We need to be an example not only in word but in deed too.  Let us love those around us and show them who Jesus is, so they too may say,  "Truly this is the Son of God".

It is comforting to think of this. It does not appear to fit with what I read in the bible though.

Isa 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Ecc 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Rev 2

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
I do not believe we will remember family or friends who do not make it to heaven.
And I do not believe I will remember my Grandmother and one of my aunts who were the best two people I ever knew.
It may be if I were to see them in heaven I would not remember them as Grandmother and aunt; it may be that the most comforting things they did for me on earth may not come to mine. I think we must keep these verses in mind while
pondering things such as this .

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have been thinking of who I want to meet in Heaven, other then Jesus of course.  There has been  one man on my mind and that is the centurion  that made the statement "Truly This is the Son Of God."  I believe that was his statement of faith in Christ and I believe that man rests in the Father's hand right now.  

I want to ask him what changed his mind.  Was it the way Jesus died?  His dignity, even when He was in the kind of pain we can only imagine He still loved the very ones that put Him on that cross, and forgave them for doing this horrible deed.  Something had  to touch the heart of this soldier's and break it.  Making him realize what he had just done.  He had just crucified the very Son of God.  He said so He spoke it out loud, "Truly this is the son of God.    

I am looking forward  to the day when I can just stroll the streets of Heaven and meet all the old saints, the saints from the NT and of course all my brothers and sisters from Worthy, there will be plenty of us!

I read in Revelation about the sights in Heaven and like the song says " I can only imagine" The colors the music, and of course my savior. I want to touch the nail prints in His Hands and say thank you, If I can speak at all.

In the meantime I want people to know this savior that is so full of grace and love for us and I want to share it.  We need to be an example not only in word but in deed too.  Let us love those around us and show them who Jesus is, so they too may say,  "Truly this is the Son of God".

It is comforting to think of this. It does not appear to fit with what I read in the bible though.

Isa 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Ecc 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Rev 2

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
I do not believe we will remember family or friends who do not make it to heaven.
And I do not believe I will remember my Grandmother and one of my aunts who were the best two people I ever knew.
It may be if I were to see them in heaven I would not remember them as Grandmother and aunt; it may be that the most comforting things they did for me on earth may not come to mine. I think we must keep these verses in mind while

I think we will know who they are.  My parents my friend Katie and Mark, all the ones that  have gone before us,  we will see them and remember them.  We will spend our time praising our Most High God for eternity.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

The Apostle Paul for sure. I never cease to learn something new by Paul's teachings/ministry/example after each time I read my Bible through. It's absolutely amazing and such a blessing to me how God used Paul for His glory...and for us as well. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I think I'll just be tickled pink to get there......

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Beautiful statement, R.A.  This actually brought me to tears (and that's a rare occurance).  :mgbowtie:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Jesus first and then the Father.  After that I'd want to meet and talk to all the people in the Bible that I've read about.  Then my family, the ones who will be there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Isa 65

Ecc 9

Rev 2

I think we will know who they are.  My parents my friend Katie and Mark, all the ones that  have gone before us,  we will see them and remember them.  We will spend our time praising our Most High God for eternity.

I hope you are right it sounds good  to me.