• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Jealousy can really ruin somebody. It has got me in trouble a few times. I prefer to focus on what I already have. Somethings or even people are not meant for us. But jealousy can bring a person to deep dark place. It's not worth it. Jesus love over comes all. He gave us life. He gave His life. So we don't have to suffer. Our God is a jealous God. He wants all of us. HIs love is bigger than our sins!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,,,

Amen,Parker! We cannot begin too compare mans jealousy with Gods Righteousness.....thats absurd & besides God speaks to us in a way that our simple minds can grasp & understand.............His ways are not our ways,period!

As mentioned already we are told what the greatest sin is....the unpardonable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Praise & Glory to God,isn't just like our Loving Father to have answered every question we could ever ask.....Halleluliah!

WOW!                                                                      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Jealousy can really ruin somebody. It has got me in trouble a few times. I prefer to focus on what I already have. Somethings or even people are not meant for us. But jealousy can bring a person to deep dark place. It's not worth it. Jesus love over comes all. He gave us life. He gave His life. So we don't have to suffer. Our God is a jealous God. He wants all of us. HIs love is bigger than our sins!!!

Jealousy can kill.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

from my perspective Jealousy is actually caused by pride....

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Pride of man essentially means "we can do it without God".

It is pride that makes us reject salvation.

God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud

Stubborn pride makes the unbeliever reject the convicting presence of the Holy Spirit when he comes alongside him.

Thus pride alone, leads to blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Pride essentially says, "I am the source, the root of all decisions of what is right or wrong, good or evil. I am the Logos and don't need God!"

That is what Satan offered Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and that is what they ate on behalf of all mankind. Man, not God, shall be the source, the Logos.

That is why death is the only solution.

Thankfully someone took our place of death.

Unless like many fools, you believe you have what it takes to remain independent of God. LOL

When a dear friend asked my why God had not saved her dad, it set me on a prayerful search through scripture. He was from a Christian home but died denying God. The only verse God gave me was God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. So I have to second this opinion. Since then He has opened my eyes to the rest of what you have said. Satan wanted to be God and started a war in heaven to overthrow his Creator. So also satan tempted Eve that if she ate of the fruit she would be like God. Even the mormons and other cults offer the temptation that you [men] can be gods if you join their religion and do as they say. The saddest commentary of all is Sinatra singing "I did it my way". Jesus said I AM the way, the truth and the life; no man come to the Father but by Me. We have to humble ourselves and do it God's way, not my way. So pride must be the source of both rebellion and the unforgivable sin.

A

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

from my perspective Jealousy is actually caused by pride....

Yes,it can be.Alot of times it is to covet what someone else has.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

no, blasphemy against holy spirit is the unforgivable sin.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

God does not have a grading scale for sin. To Him, sin is sin and all will be cast into outer darkness. Because one is better than another means nothing to Him - it is all about accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour - good grandma who did not accept Jesus will end up in the same place as Hitler. We tend to forget that Jesus is God of very God - one with the Father and not accepting Jesus is not accepting the Father.