IGNORED

What would happen if God delayed all End Times prophecy.....

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

that's easy...vacation home on Mars....mmm_20.png

....................................................................I just really don't picture the big picture without God because without Him, we would not be here........just sayin

Yes, sorry. It's just my way of understanding things. It's probably part of my history.

I came to God through studying Islam. I always knew it was a lie but I wanted to understand the structure of the lie. It was not until I worked all that out did the Holy Spirit guide me to the Bible. Everything I understand about the Bible comes from recognising the lie. If you eliminate the lie all you're left with is the truth. The Bible has never failed me in this respect and everything I've learned about God makes me understand the truth and now I can see the lie far clearer than ever before. Every time the Holy Spirit reveals a new truth to me, I discover another lie in this World that I hadn't spotted before.

Therefore I often ask what if God hadn't done something, then it makes me understand better why he did it.

That's actually quite interesting...I know better now where you are coming from.  Good...no, great...stuff!

You are asking a question that does not need to be asked. What should be asked is, "What are we as believers willing to do to be the Light of the World in this dark age?" We need to start with ourselves when it comes to how horrible our world is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well it would be mean that God is not faithful, for starters.

not at all. For all we know, the second coming could be another century or more down the road. . . I mean how do you know its not. . .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

The way I see it is as the Lord tarries each and every day that goes by he is extending his mercy and grace in his delay.  I see this as the longsuffering of God suffering long as he loves mankind not willing that any should perish.  So I kind of see it as we are in the days of his delay right now.  I think things will continue just as the signs of times we have been given in his Word.  Things will continue to grow more wicked and godliness will become less and less to the point where the last Gentile will have come in and the small remnant of the Jews and those who didn't worship the beast and take his mark have all been brought in.   I guess I'm just looking at it at a different angle as if the delay is already happening and I don't have to imagine if it was delayed and then what would be happening on earth.  blessings

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

i would think everything would be extended then... wars and all.. my self.. i would faint... 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Oakwood,

I see why you asked this interesting question. `What would happen if God delayed all End time prophecies?`

Now `good & evil` are not fighting it out. That is not how it is. We as Christians as `not to kill.` Thus evil comes to a head. We would all be martyred & the rest of mankind would be controlled ruthlessly by Satan through his willing servants.

This would only be for a short time as - no care, compassion, serving others - but - more killing, torture, etc etc. Complete lawlessness by the complete lawless one. And the Lord of glory would not continue to `uphold` (Heb. 1: 3) or support this anarchy & rebellion.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,096
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oak....

I know so many people think it is right here or right around the corner  & it sure does seem very likely that He is coming very soon but the truth of the matter is,no matter how long it takes ,nothing is going to change anything and we just cannot really even estimate when the second coming will be(God said it) .....it does not make a difference whether our Lord comes tomorrow,within the next few years or thousands of years from now.....time cannot & will not affect what is Written,what is Written will affect the times...................                                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hi Oakwood,

I see why you asked this interesting question. `What would happen if God delayed all End time prophecies?`

Now `good & evil` are not fighting it out. That is not how it is. We as Christians as `not to kill.` Thus evil comes to a head. We would all be martyred & the rest of mankind would be controlled ruthlessly by Satan through his willing servants.

This would only be for a short time as - no care, compassion, serving others - but - more killing, torture, etc etc. Complete lawlessness by the complete lawless one. And the Lord of glory would not continue to `uphold` (Heb. 1: 3) or support this anarchy & rebellion.

he told us not to murder Carolyn......    he did not tell us not to defend ourselves......   Just because I love my enemy doesn't mean I have to let him cut my grand kids heads off.  During the early Church days there was no way to protect ourselves from Rome, and it may come to that again, but I don't think we are told to set by and watch people die when it can be stopped.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

I agree we should not sit by & allow others to kill people. However I believe, disarming or trying to stop them without killing would be what we should do.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hi other one,

I agree we should not sit by & allow others to kill people. However I believe, disarming or trying to stop them without killing would be what we should do.  

How are you going to do that when that person's ultimate goal is to die fighting for his religion......   whatever you do to them they will come back   They will kill until they are killed; it's their main goal........    Satan's work on steroids...