Guest Jesse

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

There sure are a lot of if's you go by, Rachel.  I understand that we all look at possibilities.  So everyone can read for themselves.

Revelation 16 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”

First Bowl: Loathsome Sores

So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

Second Bowl: The Sea Turns to Blood

Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.

Third Bowl: The Waters Turn to Blood

Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters saying:

“You are righteous, O Lord, The One who is and who was and who is to be, Because You have judged these things. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, And You have given them blood to drink.  For it is their just due.”

And I heard another from the altar saying, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.”

Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Fifth Bowl: Darkness and Pain

10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon

Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken

17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. 19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. 20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the 7 angels are given the 7 trumpets (Revelation 8:2) and as they leave the temple, they are then given the 7 vials (Revelation 15:6). Revelation, Chapter 15 is the continuation of Revelation,Chapter 8:1-5. The angels leave the temple having the 7 last plagues and are then given the 7 vials. The 7 last plagues are the trumpets and the vials combined.

I believe they will be fulfilled the same way that Gideon showed in the book of Judges, Chapter 7:20. The first angel will sound his trumpet and then pour out his vial, then the second angel will sound his trumpet and pour out his vial, then the third, etc.

The angel with the censer is the key to the timing. Read Leviticus, Chapter 16 and verses 12-13 and 17, and compare them to Revelation, Chapter 8 verses 3-4 and then Revelation, Chapter 15 verse 8.

The priest takes a censer and incense within the vail. He places the incense on the fire and the cloud (the smoke) rises up. There shall be no man in the tabernacle until the atonement is complete.

The angel takes a censer and incense to the golden altar and the smoke rises up. Then in Revelation 15:8, the temple is filled with smoke and no man can enter the temple until the seven last plagues are fulfilled.

Jeff

Edited by Watching for Jesus

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I believe the 7 angels are given the 7 trumpets (Revelation 8:2) and as they leave the temple, they are then given the 7 vials (Revelation 15:6).  Revelation, Chapter 15 is the continuation of Revelation,Chapter 8:1-5.  The angels leave the temple having the 7 last plagues and are then given the 7 vials.  The 7 last plagues are the trumpets and the vials combined.

I believe they will be fulfilled the same way that Gideon showed in the book of Judges, Chapter 7:20.  The first angel will sound his trumpet and then pour out his vial, then the second angel will sound his trumpet and pour out his vial, then the third, etc.

The angel with the censer is the key to the timing.  Read Leviticus, Chapter 16 and verses 12-13 and 17, and compare them to Revelation, Chapter 8 verses 3-4 and then Revelation, Chapter 15 verse 8.

The priest takes a censer and incense within the vail.  He places the incense on the fire and the cloud (the smoke) rises up.  There shall be no man in the tabernacle until the atonement is complete.

The angel takes a censer and incense to the golden altar and the smoke rises up.  Then in Revelation 15:8, the temple is filled with smoke and no man can enter the temple until the seven last plagues are fulfilled.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, and welcome to the forums!

I agree that the trumpets and vials correspond by number.  The only sequencing that I see is that the second trumpet must come after the first, etc.  I don't think that the first trumpet / vial judgment has to be completed before the second begins.  In other words, I think its possible for the first four trumpets to sound before the first vial is poured out, bringing the first judgment to its completion.

I see the correlation between the trumpets and vials as:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Forebear that these words speak on the seven vials alone at this time. When the temple in heaven that the Creator blessed be his name brings to past and the New Heaven and earth are in the sky then the old earth will not be needed. So the Lord will cause the sanctification of the new temple. The old gone just like when Christ sent them to destroy the temple in Israel that day. The goats, bulls, rather the sacrifice for the new will be done and the old gone. With a Geart voice tells them don't return til the old is gone and this shall be done.  And then and only then will the temple that Ezekiel has talked about will be open in heaven.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

There are seven trumpets and seven vials,but only seven angels,no more.

This only means that each angel has a trumpet in one hand, and a vial in the other.

Dont get confused.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 

When the 7th angel has sounded; all is done.

Babylon is no more, in one day.re 18:8.

The ripen grapes have been put through the wine press.rev14:20.

Blood will flow up to a horse bridles,one thousand six hundred furlongs.

This is armageddon. The dead armies making war with the saints will be buried in the valey

of jehosaphat or also called hinom,or tophet.

jesse

There will be some time gap between the time of the trumpets to the time of the vials: months if not over a year or two. They will certainly have time to lay down their trumpets before taking the vials! Is there proof they are the same angels?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

There will be some time gap between the time of the trumpets to the time of the vials: months if not over a year or two. They will certainly have time to lay down their trumpets before taking the vials! Is there proof they are the same angels?

No Scripture proof for that idea at all.

Instead, the time of God's cup of wrath upon the wicked is shown right after the end of both the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial.

Rev.11

18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev.16

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

No Scripture proof for that idea at all.

Instead, the time of God's cup of wrath upon the wicked is shown right after the end of both the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial.

Rev.11

18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev.16

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

I agree.

The culminating wrath contained within the trumps & vials are the lead up to their inevitable climax .. the actual day of wrath found in the 2nd coming wherein is the hour of judgment on Babylon the great (the world) .. for in one hour she is brought to naught .. destroyed by Christ.

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

You may say this has nothing to do with this but it does.  If I would say to you, You Ezekiel. Then it would say may God make you strong.  If I would call you Euphrates ?  

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

How to show that the seals, trumpets and vials are three different events, each having their own seven events in them? The only way I can do this is with an analogy, since people do not accept how it is laid out in scripture.There is a door in front of me with a sign on it that says "Seals". The door is open and I walk through. As I continue to walk, I see seven separate events unfolding, starting with the first seal and ending with the seventh seal, which the events I witnessed was alarming. At the end of the seventh seal, I saw another door that is now open, titled Trumpets. I walk through the door and as I continue to walk, I see seven more events unfold before me, starting with the first and ending with the seventh. These events were shocking, much more then the first seven seals events. During these events, I was also shown what took place, what is taking place and what will take place. At the end, I see another door titled Vials/Bowls. I walk through this door and as I continued to the end, I witness seven more events. These events are devastating, the wrath of God being poured out onto the unbelieving world. At the end of this I heard a loud voice claim “It is done!”, then another door appeared titled The Millennium, which was opened to walk through.How scripture is written shows the seventh seal opens the first trumpet, and the seventh trumpet the first vial/bowl. The are not opened side by side, but in sequence. Some of the events may sound similar, but that does not equate that they are the same. Just as a parent punishes a child for continuing to misbehave, so is God punishing His creation. At first, the parent talks to the child until it is evident the child is not listening, so a warning is given ... do this again and I will have to punish you. When the child does it again, the child receives an easy punishment to get their attention. When they refuse correction, the same punishment is given, but more severely. When the child still refuses correction, the same punishment is delivered with even more severity. Each is the same kind of punishment, but they are all delivered at different times with increasing severity. So are the events in the seals, trumpets and vials/bowls.

This interpretation makes 100% sense to me- the literal interpretation unless it makes no sense.

I mean the 7th seal and 7th trumpet are merely "doors" to the next phase, which appears to be progressing in severity. Makes sense to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

yeah.....   I got to be the hundredth poster in another thread.

must be a complicated subject...