IGNORED

What God Showed Me

stormy612

Guest Butero

I am a bit confused over something you said Stormy.  You said God told you there is going to be seven ovens, but you then said you went through your first oven 12 years ago, which is in the past.  If the ovens are in the future, how did you go through one 12 years ago?  Have you since gone through additional ovens? 

I have no problem believing that God is purifying whatever part of the church will allow themselves to be purified, and for a purpose, but I haven't heard of any ovens.  I am not disputing what you said, or making fun of it.  I think there is a misunderstanding about the time line or something.  Have you had similar revelations about other things in the past, and do you have more details about this revelation? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Stormy, like Jesse, I shall ponder this and hold it in my heart. It  has a scriptural resonance with Malachi 4, and a couple of other places, and is a sort of picture, perhaps of  the fiery furnace in Daniel, in which the three Hebrews  remained unscathed. Thank you for sharing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Blessings, stormy612, describe your experience of your first oven.

I believe that a shakening is coming to the body and that judgement must first begin in the church.

I think when it's all said and done, the lucky people will be the ones that the Antichrist cuts off thier heads....   I'm told that's more scary than painful......

I know I am going out on a limb here . . . 

but I am guessing that the ones who told you that it is more scary that painful, are not the ones who have the actual experience of having their heads cut off.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I think when it's all said and done, the lucky people will be the ones that the Antichrist cuts off thier heads....   I'm told that's more scary than painful......

Very hard for a father and mother with children.

Need strong foundation to make that choice.

jesse.

Not a difficult decision when you consider the alternative.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous.  This is to purify His church. He is preparing those who come through for something that is coming.  I don’t know what’s coming or when; I only know that it will require the kind of faith only ovens can create.

I don’t have a specific biblical reference for this. He has given me some biblical confirmation through various verses but nothing specific pertaining to this particular word.  

There has also been some confirmation through other people having received the same word.

I’ve also had personal confirmation of His word.  I went through my first oven 12 years ago.

I have found comfort in this. He isn’t picking on us and Satan isn’t getting the upper hand. Our struggles aren’t personal anymore-the whole church is suffering and this suffering is serving a real and single purpose for God. It isn't about my faith or your faith anymore-its about our faith in our God and Lord.

There is something God needs us to do and He’s preparing us for that.

Dont worry about stone throwers stormy,I will keep your experience  in mind.

shalom.

jesse.

Hi Jesse,

A little humor does not equate to stone throwing.  I found Jeopardy to be a good learning tool when I was a kid.  Made you think, just as this OP did.  Pull your claws back in and ask for an explanation when you come across a post you question.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

I am a bit confused over something you said Stormy.  You said God told you there is going to be seven ovens, but you then said you went through your first oven 12 years ago, which is in the past.  If the ovens are in the future, how did you go through one 12 years ago?  Have you since gone through additional ovens? 

I have no problem believing that God is purifying whatever part of the church will allow themselves to be purified, and for a purpose, but I haven't heard of any ovens.  I am not disputing what you said, or making fun of it.  I think there is a misunderstanding about the time line or something.  Have you had similar revelations about other things in the past, and do you have more details about this revelation? 

First, I'd like to correct a typo I now see I made-I went through my first oven 13 years ago, not 12.

I only used the future tense because that's how He told me. He told me this 15 years ago, so it was in the future at the time, but even then, He didn't reveal to me when all this was to start so I assume that part isn't important to what He wants me to tell.  He gave me this word two years before my first oven, and He spent two years preparing me for it. I didn't realize He was doing this at the time, but I am very glad He did because there is no way I could've survived it without Him and all that He taught me. 

I can only assume I went through my first oven when I did so I could experience it, be comforted by God through it, and now have that comfort and wisdom to give to others as they go through.

People seem to be having a problem with the word "oven". Perhaps "furnace" would help in understanding more?  God said 'oven' with me, so that's what I've said. 

13 years ago, my husband was arrested and charged with 2 counts of aggravated child molestation and 2 counts of child molestation of my daughter, who was 5 at the time. On top of and in the midst of all that turmoil, I was under suspicion of knowing and allowing this to occur.  I knew I was completely in the hands of God.  He would do what He willed, but I did not know what that was.  He would either reveal my innocence and I would continue on with my daughter or He would allow me to be sent to prison to do His work away from my daughter.  I was brought to my knees and He asked me:  Would I follow Him?  If He hadn't taught me for two years previous, there is no way I could've said yes.  I didn't face fear. I faced terror. I said yes, and I have not been the same since.

No. I haven't gone through my second oven because in my weakness, I've balked at Him. I'm terrified of the next one.

I will go through it though, and the others. He's Jesus and I love Him.

Edited by stormy612

Blessings, stormy612, describe your experience of your first oven.

I believe that a shakening is coming to the body and that judgement must first begin in the church.

Ezekiel suffered before Israel did. (Ezekiel 4)  And I've always believed God never does anything without telling us first.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I know I am going out on a limb here . . . 

but I am guessing that the ones who told you that it is more scary that painful, are not the ones who have the actual experience of having their heads cut off.

No it was medical doctors that had a pretty good knowledge of how the human body works.   Cuts made by a very sharp instrument create little pain for a short period of time, and blood flow completely cut off from the brain puts you unconscious rather quickly.   That's why that French doctor created that hideous thing that I can never spell.    More scare than hurt.

I'm not sure about any specific timeline. He just wants us to not be alarmed at what we're seeing, and going to be seeing going on around us; and to remind each other of His presence in all of this, His control of it all, and His purpose for it all.

The only other image He gave me was a scene.  Its dark. On my right stands Christ and His army.  Christ is in the first row, center, standing a head taller than everyone else. They stand in rows, swords drawn, but the blades down and their hands resting on the hilt. All heads are bowed and eyes are closed.  Everyone is waiting. Jesus and the entire army are glowing white, a glow that emanates from within them.

On my left, in the dark, lit only by the glow from Christ and His army, are mewling, dirty, disease ridden, boil covered, starving, Gollum-looking things squirming to get away from the Light.