IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

3 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Unfortunately I am seeing a lot of that on Worthy. Rather sad if you ask me on a Christian message board. But makes sense due to the way our world is going today in our end times.

I too have succumbed to such behavior and have had to repent.  Belittling others and character assassination have been something I resorted to when dealing with the rejection of that which I have tried teaching others who withstand my words.  I am learning to get my ego in check but it is hard.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

bury it.  be crucified with Christ.  crucifixion and self-sacrifice is the way Jesus said.

notice:  HE does it.  It is not hard for Him.

Realize this board is open to the whole world.  It is cosmopolitan you might say.

People who believe anything can and do post here.  ((many not Christian)).

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Ezra said:
26 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

I too have succumbed to such behavior and have had to repent.  Belittling others and character assassination have been something I resorted to when dealing with the rejection of that which I have tried teaching others who withstand my words.  I am learning to get my ego in check but it is hard.

When you lay the Olivet Discourse and Revelation chapters 6-18 side by side, you will note that there is a chronological progression from the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70 AD to the Second Coming of Christ.

The Olivet Discourse is the overview of all events in between, whereas Revelation fleshes out the details. So when we read what Christ says regarding "the beginning of sorrows" we see the four horsemen as symbolic of the events which take place before the sixth seal is opened. Everything in the 6th and 7th seals is yet future.

That is a good thing :D

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

All of Scripture IS GOOD !  ALL OF JESUS IS GOOD ! 

Revelation 6:4 ►

Parallel Verses ((from Biblehub qiksearch))

New International Version
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other.

In the meantime, all the world suffers death and destruction, lies and deception.

And many many many millions of believers are tortured, oppressed, arrested, and killed.

Over 1000 babies are killed today((daily average)) in the usa.

Legally.

15 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

That is a good thing

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/11/2016 at 2:12 AM, Ezra said:

Anyone with an ounce of discernment will see that those four horsemen of the Apocalyse are symbolic of conditions upon the earth.  And those conditions have existed since the first century.

22 hours ago, Last Daze said:

They existed before the first century too.  There has to be something particular about them.

I agree. Wars and famine and pestilence and even false Messiahs existed before the time of Christ. Nothing so far since that time has been particularly unique along these lines.

20 hours ago, Ezra said:

There are two views floating out there: (1) the four horsemen follow the arrival of the Antichrist or (2) the four horsemen represent the beginning of sorrows.

I believe the four horsemen fit into the Olivet Discourse, since the Abomination of Desolation is mentioned later, followed by the Great Tribulation.  Thus there are two scriptural "witnesses" to this series of events to establish that they belong to "the beginning of sorrows".

?? The Abomination of Desolation is mentioned in the Olivet Discourse, not "later."

Matt. 24:5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. ... 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

Verse 5 comes at "the beginning of [the] sorrows" of verses 5-8, which sorrows parallel, and ARE, the sorrows to be caused by the 4 Horsemen. Verse 24 comes after the Abomination of Desolation. Both verses 5 and 24 speak of the same thing, false Messiahs and prophets -- because they are the same event.

In short, Matthew 24 is topical in its narrative, not sequential. Verses 5-13 come after the Abomination of Desolation, and fulfill the terrors of that period which lead up to the Lord's coming in the clouds. Those terrors have not yet begun -- including the 1st seal/Horsemen, SINNERSAVED.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/12/2016 at 6:33 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth , then would we not have the red horse present,?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

I believe the white horse was the west's attempts to take control over Israel. Rome bent on conquering the Israel region.  The west succeeded in WW1 (1917) when Western armies took Israel.

The red horse was communism. Which took peace from the world. 1917-1989 ... fall of the Berlin wall.

1990 until now... the black horse. Western bankers control the USA/EU and Israel. They even control Turkey and Kurdistan and send their armies to destroy Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya. They make themselves richer (do not spoil the oil and the wine) while the world starves and battles to live on even a daily wage. They control governments through having paid representatives, bribes and the lobby system and Freemasonry.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

FWIW, I see the second seal (red horse) corresponding to that point in time beginning when the 10 horns destroy the world capital.  What ensues is wars and rumors of war including the false prophet's destruction of three of the 10.  It's what catapults the false prophet to his status of "invincible" leading him to proclaim to be God.

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

FWIW, I see the second seal (red horse) corresponding to that point in time beginning when the 10 horns destroy the world capital.  What ensues is wars and rumors of war including the false prophet's destruction of three of the 10.  It's what catapults the false prophet to his status of "invincible" leading him to proclaim to be God.

Can you explain why you would associate the false prophet with the antichrist? I see them as 2 separate entities, the false prophet as supporting the antichrist.  Its the antichrist and not the false prophet that takes control of the 3 of the ten.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

18 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Can you explain why you would associate the false prophet with the antichrist? I see them as 2 separate entities, the false prophet as supporting the antichrist.  Its the antichrist and not the false prophet that takes control of the 3 of the ten.

Essentially because you have the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.  The dragon is Satan.  The beast comes up out of the abyss so he is a fallen angel.  The false prophet has a number which is that of a man.  So, two fallen angels and one human.

Three of the ten are pulled out by the roots, not "taken control of."  If you don't want a weed to grow back, you pull it out by the roots.  Three of the 10 are destroyed, as I see it anyway.

14 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Essentially because you have the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.  The dragon is Satan.  The beast comes up out of the abyss so he is a fallen angel.  The false prophet has a number which is that of a man.  So, two fallen angels and one human.

Three of the ten are pulled out by the roots, not "taken control of."  If you don't want a weed to grow back, you pull it out by the roots.  Three of the 10 are destroyed, as I see it anyway.

Kinda makes sense, except I see the beast as in the 4 beasts representing kingdoms.   Only when this kingdom/empire is given humanity does it refer to a human and not an empire. Thus the beast of Rev 13 first refers to a country, then its leader. In this way the beast can come from the abyss , and yet still be a man and not a fallen angel.