IGNORED

Personal predictions for 2nd coming and why?

Dallan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Christ when He comes in the clouds of glory [as well as gathering His church will destroy Antichrist and [we suppose] those who have come up with him to Jerusalem.

The final judgement takes place after the  1,000 years reign.

The great tribulation is the period of persecution against the church initiated by Antichrist as he sets himself against every thing called god.

Jesus said concerning this Matt. 24. vs 9 onwards

"they shall put you to tribulation and kill you and you shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake......vs 29. immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days.....and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory and He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet and they shall gather His elect."

This is clearly the same as 2.Thess.2 there are not multiple comings in the clouds, Jesus said it is AFTER the tribulation

The day of the Lord is the beginning of God's wrath poured out upon the nations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 09/08/2016 at 7:25 AM, Dallan said:

What are everyone's personal predictions for when the second coming will happen and why? 

Greetings Dallan

My personal prediction based on scripture is this;

As Jerusalem served the King of Babylon for 70 yrs in the past, the same will repeat into the end times.

Not only Jerusalem, but all the nations this time will serve the King of Babylon (Satan - his system) for 70 yrs,... starting from May 1948 when Israel was declared a state.  Finally after thousands of years Israel were called and "gathered" from all around the world, and brought back to their homeland, and this marks the starting point for the 70 yrs I believe....  When the 70 yrs is up "punishment will start" with Jerusalem first as the false prophet will attack and occupy.  "If" I am correct, Israel will be attacked by the King of the North in 2018.  The tribulation will last 3 1/2 yrs, then Christ will come. 

So in my opinion Christ will come around the year 2021, but the day or the hour, no man knows.

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

(war)

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jeremiah 25:26   And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jeremiah 25:27   Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

(war is coming)

Jeremiah 25:28   And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 25:30   Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:31   A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32   Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33   And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Edited by Sister
Addressed Dallan's name/Israel gathered from all over the world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, TehMill said:

Christ when He comes in the clouds of glory [as well as gathering His church will destroy Antichrist and [we suppose] those who have come up with him to Jerusalem.

The final judgement takes place after the  1,000 years reign.

The great tribulation is the period of persecution against the church initiated by Antichrist as he sets himself against every thing called god.

"they shall put you to tribulation and kill you and you shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake......vs 29. immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days.....and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory and He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet and they shall gather His elect."

This is clearly the same as 2.Thess.2 there are not multiple comings in the clouds, Jesus said it is AFTER the tribulation

The day of the Lord is the beginning of God's wrath poured out upon the nations.

Hi TehMill,

I would just ask you, `Who is the Lord talking to in Matt. 24 as the Body of Christ as then had not been revealed?`

regards, Marilyn.

But He was prophesying about times when it would be revealed. There is only one gathering of the elect in the clouds of glory. Matt.24 and Thess.2.2 are the same event.

Matt.24 happens according to Jesus "after the tribulation" and Thess.2.2 happens at the end of Antichrist's career not the beginning. 

22 hours ago, TehMill said:

Hi TehMill,

I so agree with you there bro.

regards, Marilyn.

22 hours ago, TehMill said:

Hi TehMill,

As we know Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel, thus the word `you,` refers to them. Nothing about the Body of Christ`s future there bro.

Marilyn.

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi TehMill,

As we know Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel, thus the word `you,` refers to them. Nothing about the Body of Christ`s future there bro.

Marilyn.

:)

Matt.24v3

His disciples asked the question and the answer was given to them...one of the signs given was "that this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, then shall the end come"

Then in vs 15 the focus turns to Jerusalem because the final drama of Antichrist is played out there in the temple, the abomination of desolation

There is safety for Christ's followers at that particular time anywhere in the world...but not in Jerusalem or Judea, they are told to flee.

In Matt Jesus is speaking to Jewish disciples in Thess. Paul is speaking to Gentile disciples but the event is the same. There are not 2 comings in the clouds, with angels and trumps and gatherings of the elect.

Edited by TehMill

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I believe the rapture is always IMMINENT and His 2nd Coming around 3 1/2  years  after the Man of Sin stands in the 3rd Temple declaring that he is God.

I see the 7 year pact broken after 3.5 years the invasion, his sitting in the temple ....instant destruction by the coming of the Lord.

So Antichrist's career is the same length of time as the Lord's ministry.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

No predictions here...only advice:

BE READY!

13 hours ago, TehMill said:

Matt.24v3

His disciples asked the question and the answer was given to them...one of the signs given was "that this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, then shall the end come"

Hi TehMill,

The `gospel, the good news of God`s rule through Israel in the Millennium (& beyond) is what the Lord was reminding the people of Israel when He was on earth. It was the good news that the OT prophets foretold - God`s rule through Israel over the nations of the earth, (the Kingdom, rule of the God of heaven - eg Dan.2; 44).

..in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed.` (Dan. 2: 44)

God is referring to His rule on earth as we know that His kingdom is over all, in all the other realms as well.

Now as to the Body of Christ, we are a parenthesis, & the `good news` to us is that we will rule from the third heaven, Christ`s seat of power.

...............................................................................(Body of Christ`s good news, we will rule from heaven.)

.............................................Israel`s good news,..(............................................................................................)........ they will rule on the earth in the millennium & beyond.

regards, Marilyn.