• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

22 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi angels4u,

The 7 year peace treaty that the rising anti-Christ signs with Israel is AFTER the Russian War, (Ez. 38 & 39) We are seeing how the Lord is bringing the Russian Federation down, down from the far north. As I said he (Russia) already has his big paw in Syria just north of Israel. However the timing will be when God says so. When we see the Russian Federation plus the `3 ribs in the bear`s mouth` - Iran, (Persia) Ethiopia & Libya, then the move is on. (Ez. 38: 5) The Body of Christ will be on its way with the Lord to its eternal destination - the third heaven.

We are the first purpose. Marilyn.

BTW what we are seeing now in regards to the making of a 2 state, is just further evidence of -

`(God) I will enter into judgment with them there on account of my people, my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have DIVIDED UP MY LAND.` (Joel 3: 2)

You're right Marilyn ,the war comes before signing the peace treaty , it looks that the war is coming soon!

We know soon what will happen..

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/29/2016 at 0:04 PM, angels4u said:

When would the timing of the peace treaty be? In Matthew 24: 30-36, Jesus said that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel as a nation in the end times would not pass, "till all these things be fulfilled" including the events immediately preceding the second coming of Jesus Christ. 

This speaks of the coming of the Holy Spirit, which came in that very generation living at that time. He spoke of the born again (rebirth) - this is the new Israel.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 12/29/2016 at 2:04 PM, angels4u said:

The stated goal of this conference is to promote a "two-state solution" as the way that lasting peace will be brought to the Middle East.  

Not until Jerusalem is divided.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

That's why we're seeing a big stand against the US Embassy being moved to Jerusalem under Trump's presidency. Which was a goal mentioned during his campaign.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

41 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Not until Jerusalem is divided.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

That's why we're seeing a big stand against the US Embassy being moved to Jerusalem under Trump's presidency. Which was a goal mentioned during his campaign.

The sad part is hat Jerusalem will be divided  and I wonder too with Trump moving in Jerusalem ,is that a good or bad thing?

Most people think it['s a good thing, he will come in peacefully but will it stay that way ,he's making all the good promises for Israel,it's simply to early to tell..?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Much speculation on this post as I see it

The Lord's confirming of His covenant with the returned remnant of Israel is not some sort of "peace treaty" with the "antichrist" [Daniel 9:24-27]

There are two princes in the vision, the Lord .... and the other prince that shall come to desecrate

.... and Donald Trump is not the other prince

He does not fit in anyway the descriptions of the other prince given in the visions of the Bible prophets

If any have reasonable questions I will answer

7 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Much speculation on this post as I see it

The Lord's confirming of His covenant with the returned remnant of Israel is not some sort of "peace treaty" with the "antichrist" [Daniel 9:24-27]

There are two princes in the vision, the Lord .... and the other prince that shall come to desecrate

.... and Donald Trump is not the other prince

He does not fit in anyway the descriptions of the other prince given in the visions of the Bible prophets

The Lord's confirming of His covenant with the returned remnant of Israel is not some sort of "peace treaty" with the "antichrist" [Daniel 9:24-27

True, I didn't read anybody mentioning this in this thread?

and Donald Trump is not the other prince

Nobody knows where the Lord will use Him for ,but it will be for His Glory (somehow)

Anybody can post  their opinions ~~

God Bless< Angels

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

No disagreement we are in the end-times, but may I ask a few questions pertaining to the Eze 38: 39: invasion? The reason is stated for this invasion (to take a spoil) and lists the nations involved.

(1) Israel's most ardent enemies directly border and surround Israel. There stated ambition and goal is to 'drive Israel into the sea to be remembered no more'. That also includes the terrorist organizations that surround Israel such as; Hezbollah, PLO, Palestinian refugee camps, etc. Why is not one of them mentioned or a participant in the Eze 38: 39: invasion. They are listed in Psalm 83:?

(2) Do you consider that Israel is living safely without walls, bars and gates? I don't.

(3) Does Israel currently have enough "spoil" to make it worthwhile for an invasion to take a spoil? I think not, until Israel's land is expanded and have the control of oil and petro.

(4) Are the conditions Israel is living in currently exactly the same as outlined and described in Ezekiel? With armed military personnel everywhere in the streets, a 400+ mile high tech security fence, etc. I wouldn't say so.

Your thoughts?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

All good questions just above

Israel is the "spoil" in both Ezekiel 39; 39 and Psalms 83

Psalms 83 specifically lists the adjacent Muslim states next to Israel .... Ezekiel lists the balance of the Muslim attack further away

Here is the full listing [Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia] [Daniel 7:7; Revelation 13:1-4; 17:16-18] [note: Revelation 17:16-18 is an attack upon Israel's greatest supporter of the western nations]

Check out the Google map of the Middle East on the Internet

I would also suggest that you read the prophetic scriptures about the human little horn of Daniel's visions who will confederate the other 10 horns [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Micah 5:5-6]

Israel is definitely living in safety today at the hand of the Lord .... if not, the tiny nation would have been wiped long ago .... He is protecting Israel for His own purposes

The spoil is not "oil" .... the adventure of the Muslims is to destroy Israel and to take the land that they claim belongs to them

Again, Israel is being protected by the Lord in a number of ways .... for example; Israel's military assets are far greater than any of the current divides of the Muslims in the region and Israel's economic prosperity is far superior

I would suggest that you Google the following: "The most important video that you will ever see about Israel" 

However, when He is ready He is going to allow the Muslims to unite and to bring the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30]

Israel has rejected Him as Messiah and King, but He is going to pressure the nation for the purpose of turning a remnant part to Himself [Ezekiel 20:33-44; 36:1-7; Zechariah 12; 13; 14]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/29/2016 at 1:04 PM, angels4u said:

January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel
On January 15th, representatives from 70 different countries will gather in Paris, France for an unprecedented global conference.  The stated goal of this conference is to promote a "two-state solution" as the way that lasting peace will be brought to the Middle East.  

Only God and Israel can determine the future of Israel, so while other nations can huff and puff all they want, it wont make any difference.  And a drone from Israel over this "peace conference" would put an end to this nonsense (not that they would do it).

The fake peace which will come to Israel temporarily will only be when the Antichrist himself takes control.  And as long as the Church is on earth, the Antichrist cannot take control.

And he [the Antichrist] shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Dan 9:27).

While the exact nature of this covenant is not stated, most conservative commentators see it as a peace covenant (Dan 8:25):

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he [the Antichrist] shall also stand up against the Prince of princes [Christ]; but he shall be broken without hand.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

34 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Only God and Israel can determine the future of Israel, so while other nations can huff and puff all they want, it wont make any difference.  And a drone from Israel over this "peace conference" would put an end to this nonsense (not that they would do it).

The fake peace which will come to Israel temporarily will only be when the Antichrist himself takes control.  And as long as the Church is on earth, the Antichrist cannot take control.

And he [the Antichrist] shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Dan 9:27).

While the exact nature of this covenant is not stated, most conservative commentators see it as a peace covenant (Dan 8:25):

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he [the Antichrist] shall also stand up against the Prince of princes [Christ]; but he shall be broken without hand.

Well, I personally am not a pre tribber,  so when I read your post I see it as making Obama the Antichrist.