IGNORED

Daniel's 9:26 & 27: what is the Author's intent?

iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

...marcus, you two are blatantly not reading what Im saying.

I don't disagree with you, I think, based on what you wrote here, but I'll take a look at what you're saying.

I'm just battling false notions relating to Preterism which I think, can only keep people mired in error.

52 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

God marked the 70th week with 7's. The 7th seal - the 7th trumpet - the 7th vial.  Until you learn this truth, you will never understand John's chronology.

I don't agree here.

I think the first four Seals have already been unsealed - they are not desolations, but to term the answer Zechariah was given: they are spirits which go out to do work in the world.

As such, they bring us to the point of the one 'seven' - which has yet to be begun.

Just now, inchrist said:

I never said 430 is the 490. 

Excuse me for not even bothering to read past this:

You're still wrong, and you still have nothing to offer.

Your theology is really messed up.  Tell me again how Ephraim is Christian?

7 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Right again......laws written in our hearts....not strengthening at all

A mortal priest hood to an everlasting priest hood. .yip no strengthening

From animal sacrifices to christ...yip no strengthening at all

"Yip?" 

This is what you call "grasping at straws" folk.

Take anything different and call it a strengthening.

Meanwhile, when used as a verb, gabar doesn't mean be strong.  It means to prevail.  It only means be strong when used as an adjective, like God's strong Right Arm.

2 hours ago, inchrist said:

In otherwords you cant refute what I said

In other words, what you write is not that important that I have to read it, and I've already shot down your attempts to say the New Covenant is a temporarily strengthened Old Covenant.

Trying to maintain that so your eschatology works out is just plain ludicrous theology and the wrong way to go about things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Are you seriously telling me the 7th seal is the beginning if the 7oth week chapter 8? This is becoming a complete joke now

Yes, I am absolutely telling you this. Why? Because it is TRUTH. Did you notice the 7th seal comes right after John wrote, "the day of His wrath has come."

inchrist wrote,

"Going forward, subsequent to His 31/2 earthly years ministry of Christs week long ministry"

You could not have just written this, for you said you have never written it. But, in fact, you did.  It is only a guess.

I never said 430 is the 490. 

How about paying attention for once, before you try slandering false accusations

Paul was referring directly to Daniel...but how?

Christ fulfillment of the eternal Abrahamic Covenant (the Promised Seed) for the Jews as well as the Gentiles.  

if the jews had accepted Jesus as the full ‘Embodiment’ of the Abrahamic Covenant, (the Promised Seed) they would have been healed of their Sin and received eternal life.

When Christ declared to the Jews the New Covenant, it was in fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant hence, the Promised Seed.  Therefore, the New Covenant and the Abrahamic Covenant became ONE in Christ. 

Jeremiah 31:31  Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:  

Matthew 26:28 
    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  

New and Abrahamic covenant ONE in Christ
Galatians 3:29 and if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.  

Pay attention, Christ was sent only unto the Jews first to ‘Confirm’ the Abrahamic Covenant with the natural olive branches (the Jews/national Israel) but they rejected the very One who was the crescendo of Confirmation of the Covenant as the ‘comiing seed’ to the Jews.   

Romans 15:8 
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:  

Strengthening  the Abrahamic Covenant.

Galatians 3:17 (KJV)  and this I say, that   the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ,  the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Going forward, subsequent to His 31/2 earthly years ministry of Christs week long ministry, He and His message of Salvation were both rejected by the Jews and He was Cut Off by crucifixion in the Middle of Daniel’s 70th Week, thereby STOPPING Daniel’s prophetic time clock, but short of a complete Confirmation of the Abrahamic Covenant with the Jews.  

Thus, the Jews bein temporarily ‘Broken Off’, and the Church Grafted in. Hence Paul referring directly to Daniel, telling us that Daniel’s 70 weeks did not stop once the 69th week came to an end. It continued right into the 70th week.

Who confirms the covenant

Galatians 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's  covenant, yet if it be confirmed , no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Galatians 3:17  And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law,  which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which  at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

Psalm 105:10 And  confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and  confirming the word with signs following . Amen.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God,  to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

1 Corinthians 1:6 Even as the  testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

1 Corinthians 1:8   Who shall also confirm you unto the end ,that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Can your antichrist covenant come up with a 0.00001% of any scriptual evidence that can refute pretty much the entire NT ive just thrown at you, that confirms Christ is the one who makes a covenant with many?

There is no doubt Christ made a covenant with His blood.

The problem is, it is NOT the covenant we seen in Daniel 9:27.

2 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I don't agree here.

I think the first four Seals have already been unsealed - they are not desolations, but to term the answer Zechariah was given: they are spirits which go out to do work in the world.

As such, they bring us to the point of the one 'seven' - which has yet to be begun.

You can be wrong, if you choose to be. You are right about the first four seals being opened. But so has the 5th, which is the martyrs of the church age. And the 6th begins the Day of the Lord, so that is future. In fact, the martyrs are told they have to wait for the very last martyr to be killed as they were - as CHURCH AGE martyrs. In other words, they will have to wait for the church age to finish before it is time for judgment - and we already know this to be true: judgment will wait for GRACE to finish. So in short, those under the altar are waiting for the rapture of the church that will END the church age.

AFter the rapture, the 6th seal comes INSTANTLY. It is Paul's "sudden destruction."

Are you seriously telling me the 7th seal is the beginning if the 7oth week chapter 8? This is becoming a complete joke now

This is NOT difficult!  The 70th week BEGINS at the 7th seal. Then we see trumpet 1, trumpet 2, trumpet 3, trumpet 4, trumpet 5, trumpet 6, and finally trumpet 7 that marks the exact midpoint.  The trumpet judgments are in the first half of the week. The bowls come in the last half of the week, and the 7th vial or bowl ENDS the week. So the week is marked by 7's. It is just like God.

Edited by iamlamad