• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

The child here is you my dear. Vulgar insults toward people you don't like. Accusations that sound oh so familiar to that of Yowm, and Running Gator, and Shiloh357 , so as to make a woman's observation of stinking socks on this site appear valid.

The only one not calm here is the harpie that vomits hatred in her entire post history that can be checked to prove it so.

You my dear woman are a true shame.

"You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace" (Gal. 5:4).

Sounds like a personal attack. Use your words wisely. 

Shame means: Embarrassment,Mortification,Humiliation,Ignominy(Public Disgrace),ect ect. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

What a perfect self confession. You're in a thread that is promoting an article produced by a Satanist making libelous conclusions against DEAD CHRISTIANS! And you approve.

No one here mistakes that you are not of Christ. Nor is Yowm, who is unable to understand the holy spirit and thinks reading the Bible on line is a way to POE in a Christian forum . Which is not this place. Shiloh357 gets away with the most obscene slander against members and Christians that were slaughtered by ISIS because he's OneLight. Do you not know dear troll atheist that this site has its reputation revealed all over the net?
Any discerning actual Christian can take five minutes and realize who the atheist Posers are here. Intent on making this place look so vile with the name of Christian attached that the actual people of God flee for the assaults they suffer under those demonic cur.

You, who is also OneLight! Who is also Yowm. Who is also Shiloh357!

Shiloh357

Yowm

Running Gator

Neighbor

MissMuffet

How many of you are sock accounts really? OneLight has how many socks? Closing accounts, threads, because they speak truth. While leaving slander like this Satanic piece of trash open to show any viewer that demons run this place.

And you are their most ardent queen.

You are a travesty of hatred. There isn't a light of grace in you woman. You're just sour! And this site is Satan's back yard.

Neither Neighbor,Running Gator,Nor Missmuffet have commented on this thread. Why are you calling out members that have nothing to do with this?

Let's stick with the subject,And it has already been said if you have a problem with one of the servants or mods plz take it Directly to them in private(Private message).

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

29 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

What a perfect self confession. You're in a thread that is promoting an article produced by a Satanist making libelous conclusions against DEAD CHRISTIANS! And you approve.

No one here mistakes that you are not of Christ. Nor is Yowm, who is unable to understand the holy spirit and thinks reading the Bible on line is a way to POE in a Christian forum . Which is not this place. Shiloh357 gets away with the most obscene slander against members and Christians that were slaughtered by ISIS because he's OneLight. Do you not know dear troll atheist that this site has its reputation revealed all over the net?
Any discerning actual Christian can take five minutes and realize who the atheist Posers are here. Intent on making this place look so vile with the name of Christian attached that the actual people of God flee for the assaults they suffer under those demonic cur.

You, who is also OneLight! Who is also Yowm. Who is also Shiloh357!

Shiloh357

Yowm

Running Gator

Neighbor

MissMuffet

How many of you are sock accounts really? OneLight has how many socks? Closing accounts, threads, because they speak truth. While leaving slander like this Satanic piece of trash open to show any viewer that demons run this place.

And you are their most ardent queen.

You are a travesty of hatred. There isn't a light of grace in you woman. You're just sour! And this site is Satan's back yard.

This member is banned from this thread for the above statements.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

1.  The truth is that we can't assume all members of any denomination are genuine Christians; it is also true that genuine faith does produce fruits and works, but that only genuine faith is required for salvation.  Any evidence of a changed life and attitudes is fruit in my book.  

2,  The truth is that when I meet someone who loves God's word and loves God and his kids, I do assume they are Christians.           John 13:35  NKJV By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

19 minutes ago, Willa said:

1.  The truth is that we can't assume all members of any denomination are genuine Christians; it is also true that genuine faith does produce fruits and works, but that only genuine faith is required for salvation.  Any evidence of a changed life and attitudes is fruit in my book.  

2,  The truth is that when I meet someone who loves God's word and loves God and his kids, I do assume they are Christians.           John 13:35  NKJV By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Hello dear sister,

In regards to your first point, I think anyone who has ever attended a church regularly can attest to the fact that not everyone who attended behaved as a genuine Christian.  Scripture itself warns us that the enemy had crept in before the bible itself was even completed.

In regards to your second point, Amen.

God bless.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

The child here is you my dear. Vulgar insults toward people you don't like. Accusations that sound oh so familiar to that of Yowm, and Running Gator, and Shiloh357 , so as to make a woman's observation of stinking socks on this site appear valid.

The only one not calm here is the harpie that vomits hatred in her entire post history that can be checked to prove it so.

You my dear woman are a true shame.

"You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace" (Gal. 5:4).

:( Peace be still my brother. Peace be still. Holding you in my prayers. Don't give the devil his due and go there. I found after I came to Christ that it was like some instant message turned up in the Devil's in-box to let him know one more sinner had been redeemed in Christ. 
I noticed people I'd hung around with for years started to become a little cold when I didn't want to hang out in the ways we use to. They'd become a little more biting in their remarks, or the worst one's would be those I wouldn't call friends but acquaintances that would show up when my friends and me would go out together. Those would start to make snarky remarks about Christians, jokes, crude remarks. It was really weird. Then I found out that someone I knew for years had spread the word I'd turned goody goody, as they put it. 

You'd think those friends would be happy for me and ask questions as to how it all happened. But what happened instead was eventually every last one picked a side. And since I wasn't wanting to party anymore, or do the things I use to with them, I was the outcast. They didn't want to come to the light side. They were mad instead that I'd left the dark side. 

Maybe take some time away when you feel overwhelmed by the same thing. I broke free of almost all my old hangouts and peeps. They weren't good for my soul's growth in Christ. They were actually trying to get me to leave it and return to the fold. I found when I ignored the wicked that I never knew were that when I was with them I felt better not having to navigate my way trying to get them to understand the reborn me that they had no hope of comprehending. Because they were dedicated to being in their sin. 

Try this on and see how it fits. Mark 3  

I'll hold you in my prayers dear Joshuas. You're a good person. Don't let anything take you from the peace of Christ. If you do the Devil wins. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Teditis said:

For the most part, yes I do.

I do hold reservations for those of the RCC that hold Mary as some sort of Co-Redemptrix or special mediator between us and God for Salvation... that's a role reserved for Jesus alone.

Ted,

okay, thanks for answering.

i guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.  I don't believe just because someone recites some prayer in a rote way means that has affected the heart. 

Perhaps you haven't read this entire thread or maybe it was on another thread, but after I was born again, I went to more than 20 of my catholic relatives and asked them why should God allow them in Heaven?  And not one of them said what the Gospel says, Because Jesus died for our sins and I put my faith totally in him and none in me.  In fact, every answer given, my relative tried to justify their answer with something they had done, not what Christ did.

yet, they all go to church every Sunday and recite that prayer just like I did for 20 years. I know for a fact I wasn't saved until I confessed and repented and was baptized by the Holy Spirit. 

Maybe being there for 20 years gives me a greater appreciation and understanding than perhaps you have.  But, you are also entitled to your opinion, so like I said, this is one we will have to agree to disagree. 

Cheers,

spock

Guest Teditis

Oh, I agree with you.... reciting a prayer does nothing for our standing with God... it's what one believes

in their heart and professes with their life that matters.

I grew up in the RCC and met people with different views and sincerity in their lives in regard to Salvation.

I know many people in the RCC that profess Christ, read the Bible and trust only on Him for their Salvation through Grace.

Some of them are so Spiritually mature that it amazes me. Others less so.

I do recognize that their are many Christians who go to church and never develop a strong relationship with Jesus Christ,

Catholics included... but when they profess the faith as through the Nicene Creed and mean it in their hearts, I feel that I

have no place to refute their faith just because I have some reservations with the RCC doctrine that are based on traditions

handed down by popes. Add to that, that many Catholics are very much involved in charitable works that it puts most

fundamentalists to shame. They have a way of living out their faith and not just knowing about it through reading Scripture.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

29 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Sorry but I have to object....I grew up as a Catholic my entire one side of my family is catholic, on the other side is entirely protestant. 

And every catholic understands Jesus died for our sins.

There is nothing to object. If you want to believe every RCC is saved fine by me.  But what I said still applies. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

This thread is closed for review.  There has been far too much finger pointing going on and misunderstanding of what people post.