• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

30 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:
57 minutes ago, OneLight said:

God will not discard His true followers because of a few in their numbers who are the chaff, the tares.

No, He will not discard His true followers......He will lead them out like the faithful Shepherd that He is.  Looks like that means we are in days of wheat and tares being separated.

Really?  How will He lead them out of His Body?  Remember, those who falsely claim to be followers of Christ will fall away.  If anything, I believe this will strengthen the true believers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

27 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

No one is condemning anyone, not the corporate church, nor individually.......just calling it what it is, is all.  Oh, DO read frienduff's post again, prayerfully, take your time, and just love the truth, it's a gem of clarification and to God be the glory.

You do remember that this discussion began due to blanket statements being made?  When anyone says that the "church" is false or damned, it is a blanket statement as the true church consists of true believers where false believers joined in claiming to be part of the true church.  This is the whole reason I started this conversation, to clarify that not everyone in a local gathering can be placed under the same statement of being false or damned.  I suggested that all the truth need to be spoken, not partial truths.  How this is being presented, in a nutshell, would mean that nobody should ever consider going to any church as they will then be following the false doctrine of Satan.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Really?  How will He lead them out of His Body?  Remember, those who falsely claim to be followers of Christ will fall away.  If anything, I believe this will strengthen the true believers.

Those He leads out ARE His Body....those that go under the strong delusion have not received a love of the truth.  Follow this thread that winds all through scripture

Isaiah 52:11-12

Depart ye, depart ye, GO YE OUT from thence, TOUCH NO UNCLEAN THING; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Jeremiah 51:44-45

And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

My people, GO YE OUT OF THE MIDST OF HER, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.

Matthew 25:5-6

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; GO YE OUT to meet him.

2Corinthians 6:14-17

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING; and I will receive you,

Hebrews 13:12-13

Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

Let us GO FORTH THEREFORE UNTO HIM WITHOUT THE CAMP, bearing his reproach.

Rev 18:4-5

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

I really find little biblical truth or a balanced view reflected in this thread.  How many pages does it take to make broad generalizations against other Christians & condemning the God sanctioned assembling of believers i.e. the local Churches in Christ of unfruitfulness while claiming or implying individual self-righteousness? There are unbiblical churches & people possibly that are not truly saved & who are undiscipled or mistaught Biblical doctrine, but how many pages does it take to say that?   What is the solution to this? certainly not more finger pointing. The answer isn't blanketly condemning every one. Somehow I think this thread shows mostly personal bias & a vendetta.  It ignores the fact that there are fruitful Churches who don't spend their time on internet forums endlessly complaining about other Christians as being bad or accusing them of being downright evil while not recognizing their own occasions of unfruitfulness or producing their own bad fruit.  Some Christians belonging to Churches are busy in missions, or supporting them, serving others in their local Churches, in their local communities, working the great commission by doing the work of evangelizing to the nations from their local Churches.  Can there be improvements ? of course. 

Fruit is Christ-like character and there is nothing at all wrong with general admonishments to the flock regarding bearing good fruit, Christlikeness, especially if a  need for that is particularly seen.

Davida...... point in general is the church needs to be woken up to know what time it is.  Circumstances surrounding the first coming of Christ is a mirror of the circumstances that would be seen at His second coming......and unfortunately at His first coming the "temple" was fallen away (apostate) just as the "church" is today, and many did not recognize the hour of their visitation.  As always it is for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.  The hour is late.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen....that was my point too.

Be blessed sister.    I only read that one line at the first .     But I was like my dear sister knows we should.   So I guess I should have read it all first .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 2/1/2018 at 12:11 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

SISTER you know I love you.    But we cant pander our speech to accommodate the heart of the unrepentant ones in hopes they stay.

That leavens the whole lump.  WE just are to speak truth in love and yes be grave too,  whomever receives it amen.   But most wont .

The message cant be changed to make those who have NO INTENTON of repenting even when warned, to make those feel better or want to stay.

SEEKER friendly did that , and look at those churches now ,  I don't see saved gays n them,   I SEE gays FEELNG SAVED and feeling what THEY THINK is love

as with other sins.  NO conviction , thus no repentance , and worse the church gets tempted , sees what IT THINKS is genuine , and falls away .

WE don't feed half goat chow with a touch of sheep chow to keep the people , nope that ends with a house of Goats only.

Preach grade a LAMBS chow ,  yes some will leave, but those who remain WILL GROW and mature and have senses to discern between good and evil

and those will win more souls.    JESUS did not speak to please men and we cant either.    By all means OF course many will get offended at truth .

JESUS IS the ROCK OF OFFENSE to those who be disobedient , and a stone of stumbling .    Changing our words to focus on Feelings wont save a soul

it will only cause leaven to rise faster.

There are ways to tell the truth to someone without calling them pagans, stupid or ignorant, Friend.  Yes, people have been called those things on this site.  I've been here going on twelve years and the mods have had to crack down hard at times.  But I agree that we can't water down His gospel to suit anyone.

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

The warning went out to all who would hear, but tell us, was it collectively accepted or individually accepted?  It is one thing to warn everyone, yet another to condemn everyone.

Tell me this, in 2 Thessalonians 2:10, who are the "those" and "they"?  Are they just a group of people who had nothing to do with the selection and was just placed in a group at random, or was the selection of these groups due to an individual choice they did or did not make?

TO warn is not condemning .  I aint condemning anyone .   nor saying its too late for anyone.   Did I say anyone of them is going to hell, too late for them .  NOPE

No lamb will sit forever under false leadership .   It wont happen.   It may take some time for babes to come out ,  BUT THEY WILL.

IF the church is teaching pure sound doctrine, they wont leave they will grow.     A mass exodus is and has been occurring .    WHEN GOD puts the LOVE of TRUTH

on our hearts, AS ONLY HE CAN,  those under grace will be empty by what ever is the mix.    ONLY TRUTH will edify those OF THE LAMB.    ONLY TRUTH.

Sure , as first they wont know these men or women are false.    When I first was drawn ,  I would put on tbn.     The messages were always so lifeless and empty.

SURE I did not know it was because they were false .  BUT GOD had me , the WHOLE TIME , SEE GOD ,  IF we really are under HIS Grace

puts such a hunger for truth and nothing less will fill those .   And by grace was I grew in the Lord ,   LATER after reading that LOVELY PURE BIBLE

it became evident of the WHY those lectures were so empty .  THEY WERE FALSE MEN and Women mixing here some truth and here some lies ,  and jumbling it all

together , selling it as gospel truth.  BUT GOD WONT LET ONE OF HIS BE DECIEVED.   OH NO SIRS NOR MAMS.      FOLLOW THE SPIRIT

FEAST on the pages of that bible and watch HOW GOD works a work in those who are HIS .     HOLY SPIRIT always flashes warning when something is off

when even a temptation from the flesh enters the mind , HOLY SPRIIT SAYS CEASE THIS < THIS INSTANT .

SEE the HOLY SPIRIT IS REAL and you know what else is REAL.................IT CAN BE QUENCHED  .   PUT OUT .    

OBEY the SPIRIT , exhort with pure doctrine daily , lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of SIN and men gone wrong false doctrines.

SEE the TRUTH is ..........................we sit under what OUR HEART TRULY DESIRES.    THUS if we have CHRIST truly in us........IT WOULD BE HIS PATTERN < HIS SAYINGS WE LOVED.

OH may this sink in .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I really find little biblical truth or a balanced view reflected in this thread.  How many pages does it take to make broad generalizations against other Christians & condemning the God sanctioned assembling of believers i.e. the local Churches in Christ of unfruitfulness while claiming or implying individual self-righteousness? There are unbiblical churches & people possibly that are not truly saved & who are undiscipled or mistaught Biblical doctrine, but how many pages does it take to say that?   What is the solution to this? certainly not more finger pointing. The answer isn't blanketly condemning every one. Somehow I think this thread shows mostly personal bias & a vendetta.  It ignores the fact that there are fruitful Churches who don't spend their time on internet forums endlessly complaining about other Christians as being bad or accusing them of being downright evil while not recognizing their own occasions of unfruitfulness or producing their own bad fruit.  Some Christians belonging to Churches are busy in missions, or supporting them, serving others in their local Churches, in their local communities, working the great commission by doing the work of evangelizing to the nations from their local Churches.  Can there be improvements ? of course. 

Good points, Davida.

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

You do remember that this discussion began due to blanket statements being made?  When anyone says that the "church" is false or damned, it is a blanket statement as the true church consists of true believers where false believers joined in claiming to be part of the true church.  This is the whole reason I started this conversation, to clarify that not everyone in a local gathering can be placed under the same statement of being false or damned.  I suggested that all the truth need to be spoken, not partial truths.  How this is being presented, in a nutshell, would mean that nobody should ever consider going to any church as they will then be following the false doctrine of Satan.

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

There are ways to tell the truth to someone without calling them pagans, stupid or ignorant, Friend.  Yes, people have been called those things on this site.  I've been here going on twelve years and the mods have had to crack down hard at times.  But I agree that we can't water down His gospel to suit anyone.

These are beasts dumb brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed.  WHO SAID THAT

WHEN they wrote to the church LOOK at the speech they used.   YOU ALL are beleivers , right ,    SO why the attack when I warn out against these wicked men of belial.

Yall used to sittng under the hug all camps.   Watered down stuff.     Look that is not an attack .    But the thing is,   and I don't say this to boast in me or any man or woman.

THE THING is ,  GOD put ME only in the bible,   That is the pattern I learned,  that is the sayings I learned.  And man I was kept safe from those who try and adulterate those words.

SO I get why so many , when they see my dire grave approach , don't GET IT .   YALL aint used to it .    We been taught so many Man way concepts of how to do things

that we forgot the PATTERN OF HOW JESUS SAID TO DO THINGS.      If you like I will bring pounds more of words on how pual would describe false ones

How jude , HOW JESUS , 

Yall,  we need to get back into ONLY,  this is KEY, ONLY bible reading again.  Watch how those pure words COUPLED with THE SPIRIT make clear

what man has muddied .

But as much as I say this ...........WHO REALLY DOES IT .   thus we keep on and on with strife , always hammering me when I bring grave  truth.

IF you Want to know if my approach is wrong or off...................DONT HEED THE PASTORS................GO TO THE SOURCE, GO TO THE SOURCE , READ

the bible for hours daily ,     THEN SEE HOW WRONG I AM OR AINT . 

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

The warning went out to all who would hear, but tell us, was it collectively accepted or individually accepted?  It is one thing to warn everyone, yet another to condemn everyone.

Tell me this, in 2 Thessalonians 2:10, who are the "those" and "they"?  Are they just a group of people who had nothing to do with the selection and was just placed in a group at random, or was the selection of these groups due to an individual choice they did or did not make?

GOOD POINT it did go out to all.  WHEN paul wrote or warned it was to the all.   BUT GUESS what he said ................IF a man don't heed this , SEPERATION TIME.

Till they repent .   We forgetting.     Sure we don't count those an enemy  , we admonition , YA KNOW TEACH CORRECT them.

BUT IF they don't receive it ..................AWAY with them , let them be as a pagan unto you.  JESUS said that too.

I am telling us all, JESUS PATTERN is the ONLY pattern we should follow.  THEY KEPT IT SO PURE , they even shook the dust off their feet when the gospel was not received.

We need to return to the BIBLCAL PATTERN.   its easy.    What we Don't neeed , is to listen to men who explain away stuff and make it okay to no longer DO IT .

I don't and I wont .  and I will warn precisely as I am led too.    If one don't like the way I warn.    You don't have to read it .