• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't get frisky over many subjects, but I've spent hundreds of hours and no small amount of money on this subject and it's something I am passionate about.....    and have received so many death threats from other places I gave up counting...   and at least three of those death threats were with people discussing sharia law with and inadvertently convinced them that it was their duty to cut my head off.....     it is dangerous to get involved with Islam in any negative way....   they won't tolerate anything negative against Allah, Mohammad, Sharia or anything they believe about Islam.....   and it's one of the reasons I seldom go anywhere unarmed.

So, I don't take Bo lightly....   it's people saying the same things he's saying that have told me they look forward to lifting my head.

Oh I know .    we tried to help that man .     and we warned out against the false hoods too.     Be blessed buffalo.

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Yowm said:

Wow, the man in the mirror is sure waxing poetic these days lol.

Now you see why I don't do funnies .     Of course that was my error.   but may the faults keep getting burnt out .

Being funny don't work out for me .  But that is a good thing  , due to we are to be serious and grave .

Its good that I get corrected for it .     It was not meant as an attack, but to be funny.     However   its a good lesson for me as not to try and be funny

but rather to stay the course in Christ for souls are at stake and need to be sincere.     SO even if it was misunderstood.    I take the correction with joy.

Be blessed/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Wow, the man in the mirror is sure waxing poetic these days lol.

LoL   I would change back to my owl avatar but it triggers some people who come by into some unhealthy situations.

1 minute ago, other one said:

LoL   I would change back to my owl avatar but it triggers some people who come by into some unhealthy situations.

Keep the buffalo.     its fine .   be blessed and praise the LORD>

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now you see why I don't do funnies .     Of course that was my error.   but may the faults keep getting burnt out .

Being funny don't work out for me .  But that is a good thing  , due to we are to be serious and grave .

Its good that I get corrected for it .     It was not meant as an attack, but to be funny.     However   its a good lesson for me as not to try and be funny

but rather to stay the course in Christ for souls are at stake and need to be sincere.     SO even if it was misunderstood.    I take the correction with joy.

Be blessed/

for the record, your funnies about my buffalo chips does not bother me....   actually it gets a chuckle or two...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, other one said:

for the record, your funnies about my buffalo chips does not bother me....   actually it gets a chuckle or two...

I know .    but when I went back and read what I said,    I seen how it could seem as an attack .    Its on those things I need be more careful.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

It wasn't a rebuke, just a humorous observation of the above.

Yes.   but when I went back and reread it , I can see how one would have thought this was an attack.  due to buffalo had just warned out .

That is where  I have to be more careful.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Can you please provide a source to where he said this? 

Sorry but no.......it was on one of his shows and it was over twenty years ago and it was actually just an off- hand remark

This is the best I can do for now.....it is from Zola’s site

by Gary Bauer
www.humanevents.com

It is time for those interested in peace between Muslims and Christians to face some cold, hard facts. This is not the first Jihad. This is not the first Holy War. And any road to peace and mutual understanding must first travel back in time to acknowledge the historical truths about how conflicts between radical Islam and the rest of the world have been resolved. In the meantime, hollow platitudes about mutual understanding and conversation must end.

In the early 8th Century, radical Islamists had been waging war for decades, imposing their faith on Christians throughout Europe. They had conquered Spain and parts of modern-day France and Germany. But, in 732, a one-day battle changed the course of history.

In the Battle of Tours, Charles Martel led a Christian army of Franks and Burgundians to a bloody and decisive victory against the invading jihadists — a victory that stemmed the tide of Islamic expansionism in Europe.

Martel prevailed at Tours because he recognized exactly what was at stake. He understood that his army could determine whether Christian civilization would continue or Islamic theocracy prevail throughout Europe. Thus Martel took decisive action, which, in the words of historian Edward Gibbon, rescued our ancestors of Britain, and our neighbors of Gaul [France], from the civil and religious yoke of the Koran.

Western civilization again faces a defining moment in the struggle to defend itself against an enemy that seeks its demise. Sadly, however, many in the West today, including many Christians, fail to understand whats at stake: the continuation of our way of life and even our very lives. This is not merely an election between two political parties with a common interest in the peace and prosperity of the world. This is an existential conflict in which one side says, convert or die.

Recently, over 300 evangelical, mainline Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox Christian leaders sponsored a letter seeking reconciliation and common ground with Islam. The letter, Loving God and Neighbor Together, was issued as a response to a similar letter written to Christians by 138 Muslim leaders last fall. The Christian letter expressed regrets for the Crusades and for excesses of the war on terror, acknowledged Allah as the God of the Bible and insisted that, without peace and justice between these two religious communities, there can be no meaningful peace in the world.

But while inter-faith dialogue can be useful, the letter failed to appreciate that a real conversation can take place only when both sides negotiate in good faith, in a spirit of mutual respect and with a willingness to address the truth of the disagreements at hand. One truth Christians must come to terms with is that Muslims are not looking to be one of many respected faiths active in the world. To the jihadists and their sympathizers, Islams place in the world is a zero-sum affair — they will impose Islam on the world or die trying — and pretending otherwise does no good in achieving understanding.

Leith Anderson, president of the National Association of Evangelicals, explained why he signed Loving God and Neighbor Together, by stating that not signing could be damaging to these Christian brothers and sisters who live among Muslims. Which is precisely the problem. If by not signing a letter that acknowledges, and asks forgiveness for, Christian crimes but that remains silent on those of Muslims Anderson feels he may provoke a backlash against Christians in Muslim nations, then clearly reconciliation is illusory.

Christians living in Muslim countries often face discrimination, and those who practice openly can be thrown in jail and even killed. Last July, 23 Christian Koreans were taken hostage, and a number were killed, by the Taliban in Afghanistan. But these Christian missionaries werent even trying to spread their faith, only providing aid and medical care to poor Afghans.

Have the signers of Loving God and Neighbor Together forgotten what happened the last time a Christian leader tried to start a frank inter-faith discussion between Muslims and Christians? When Pope Benedict XVI attempted to engage Muslims in thoughtful dialogue, his remarks provoked a ridiculous and irrational response that led to violent public demonstrations, the calling for the popes head and the murder of a Catholic nun in Africa.

Christians need to come to grips with the deep culture of violence that pervades many Muslim societies. A 2005 study found that Muslim nations are two-and-a-half times more likely than non-Muslim nations to be considered at the greatest risk of neglecting or mismanaging emerging societal crises such that these conflicts escalate to serious violence and/or government instability.

Whats more, while its fashionable to refer to Islam as the religion of peace, the truth is that Islamic terrorists invariably cite faith as the motivation behind their deplorable acts. And when some Muslim leaders insist non-Muslims must convert or die, its clear that Muslims are not ready to negotiate in good faith. Even dedicated Muslim leaders like Benazir Bhutto pay with their lives when they are willing to talk candidly with Westerners about reaching a peaceful co-existence.

I caution against the false hope of letters like Loving God and Neighbor Together.
At the end of the day, an enemy committed to the total destruction of western civilization must be defeated. It is essential that Christians recognize that any attempts at finding common ground or mutual understanding with Muslims will be fruitless unless and until Muslims stand up to confront their co-religionists use of faith to justify violence and the annihilation of the west.

Categories

9 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Are you sure you do not mean Jesus? Are we not required as followers of Jesus to love all people? To be peacemakers? 

I do not deny the deity of Christ.

Even with morality, if a person does not have Christ, they still have a ticket to Hell. 

Morality is great .Jesus was big on it.So is anybody that has Half of a brain.Unfortunatly it does not save nor does it keep you saved.Satan knows it.He also knows he can fool people into Hell by having a person think “ hey , I’m not perfect but I am doing the best I can , I’m a moral person ,that will get me to Heaven. Give me what I deserve for all the sacrifices I made in my life to be a moral man!” And then God will give him what he deserves— Hell.

I never accused you of denying Christ’s deity.....I clearly stated I did know what you believed

I fully agree with your last statement....I thought that I said essentially the same thing

Believing Pauls Gospel is what saves and it is what keeps us saved.....God will ask everyone “ did you believe I sacrificed  My Son for you sins....did you believe He rose from the dead?”     How you answer those questions will determine your fate. He will not care about your “  morality”. Many “ Christians” will get it wrong—-All Muslims will.