• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

How is posting false allegations as seen in this thread and posting memes sharing the Good News?

??  No idea/  just ignore false allegations ! 

That doesn't change anything I posted nor more importantly it does not change anything God's Word Says Directly, doest it ? !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Jesus also called gentiles “dogs”...... He called Pharisees “snakes and sons of hell”..... He even called beloved Peter “ Satan” to his very face.So much for the sweet and lovable Jesus myth.  Muslims refer to Jesus as a prophet.....on the same level as Moses .....God has no Son.....Jesus did not rise from the dead.....the list goes on.A five minute google search will show these things and much more if one wants to see the truth. I do see your point however. I would like to hear from others.How would Paul handle these blind souls? I would especially be interested in Shiloh and Willa’s opinion.Can someone notify them?

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

16 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

That one doesn't command Muslims to kill unbelievers either. Now you are forgetting the historical context. Just like similar commands were given to Moses in the past, so were these commands to Muslims. They do not apply today. 

You would be wasting your time anyway. 

If this were my forum I would ban you for not having a Christlike attitude towards your Muslim neighbors. 

I would argue that most Muslims know more about the teachings of Christ than many self-professing Christians do.

And contrary to your own actions. Let's put Islam and your hatred of Muslims aside and read these verses again. Ask yourself if your behavior and attitude in this thread is inline with that of Jesus Christ whom we are to imitate in our daily lives. 

“Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back."  (Luke 6:27-30)

"Rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind...   Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us...  Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing." (1 Peter 2:12, 1 Peter 2:1, 1 Peter 3:9)

Do the above verses describe your personal testimony and witness to others?

"Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ."  Paul  (1 Corinthians 11:1)

What concern is any of that of ours as followers of Christ? We need only be concerned with reaching the lost, including those who deny Christ.

sigh. you are blind.

show me the new covenant in the koran.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

sigh. you are blind.

show me the new covenant in the koran.

It is written that the blind lead the blind and they both fall into the pit,  servants of the enemy...  The world 'natural mind' (unregenerate) is not able to show anything good in the koran - all they can do is to acknowledge, if YHVH permits,  that it is of the devil and there is nothing good in it;

if they want to turn to YHVH by faith in JESUS to be saved, they must reject all that is of the devil.

Guest shiloh357

All anyone needs to do is look at the history of Islam to see just how vile and bloodthirsty it really is.   Most Muslim apologists want to sweep the history of Islam going back to Mohammed, under the rug.    We are supposed just look at the "peaceful" (so-called) Muslims and judge Islam by them.

Mohammed (y'makh shmo v'zicron v-ed, "may his name and memory be obliterated forever")  was a murderer, a thief, a psychopath, a pedophile and a demon-possessed man.    He is the true face of Islam.   He is the one who gave the Koran.

True Muslims will resemble their founder.    We erect the standard that true Christians will look like Jesus;  so, to be internally consistent, we should measure Islam by their criminal, demon-possessed founder.

ISIS, if you study Islamic history, is much closer to being the true face of Islam.  In fact, the terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, et. al., are the correct representation of Islam because they resemble the founder of it.   

Stories abound of Christians in Muslim countries who are persecuted heavily, who are subjected the horrors of dhimitude and can be killed at any time if they so much as speak of Christianity.   Muslims who have converted to Christianity have been put to death for their conversion, but we are supposed to believe that these knuckle-draggers are peaceful.

There are those who claim to be Muslim, but are quite passive in their observance of that religion; but, they are not the true face of Islam.   There are devout Muslims who are not "terrorists"  but raise money for and give encouragement and inspiration to the terrorists.   They may not be terrorists, but they share the same violent agenda and give material support to that violent agenda.  

Guest shiloh357
31 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Paul was repeated stoned and persecuted, yet he said "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse." (Romans 12:14)

This was what Jesus also taught as I showed in earlier verses. Why is it so hard for some Christians to follow these instructions when they are so clear to understand? 

My ministry takes me to places where I could be killed at anytime, many Christians have been killed in recent months in the area I minister in, yet I see no need to go outside of the teachings of Christ and start rebuking and condemning those who follow Islam because of this. I instead choose to put my faith in Christ and his words. 

That's the beside the point I was making.   What I see here is that you admit that groups like ISIS that murder Christians are true Muslims.   That's the takeaway here.  

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

ISIS members do not follow the teachings of Islam, they are taught by extremists who cherry pick scripture to promote their evil agenda. Regardless of our opinions on Islam, my concern is how we as Christians are viewed in the Muslim world. Threads like this one and the OP's way of attacking Islam not only contradicts the teachings of Christ, but also creates further division between the gospel and the people who need it the most. 

Of course ISIS follows the teachings of Islam and they resemble their terrorist founder, Mohammed.  If Mohammed is the founder of Islam and beheaded people, murdered Christians, was a thief and a pedophile, not to mention a psychopath, then ISIS is the true face of Islam, as are other terrorist groups.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

You see, Muslims know that everything you said is untrue. It makes you a false witness in their eyes. Why would they believe anything you say about Jesus when you have already proven yourself to be a liar in their eyes? 

No, everything I said is true.   I am not lying.  It's Muslims who are free and clear to lie to us infidels according to their religion.   

BTW, if you ever took the time to hear an Islamic sermon, you will hear some of Muhammad's words as found below.

Cherry picking historical verses out of the Qur'an out of context that do not apply to Muslims in 2018 to make Islam look bad is exactly what extremists are doing to justify their evil acts. It's damaging to your own testimony to do this. 

I am not cherry picking anything.   I am simply examining the life of Mohammed and how he actually lived.  He was, by our modern standards, a terrorist.   And groups like ISIS are carrying on his traditions.    Mohammed was an evil, evil, evil man.   One only needs to read up on Islamic history to see all of the people in many countries who were either murdered or were forced to convert upon pain of death.   Islam is an evil, bloodthirsty death cult.   It has no redeeming qualities and has never done any good for the world.  And I will countenance nothing from their cursed book.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Badjao, you need to read the Koran in the chorological order it was written so as to know which parts replace earlier writings......      Mohammad had a different gospel after he moved to Medina and you need to understand that and adjust your agenda.....

After ne moved to Medina he killed everyone who would not proclaim to be Islam or pay him a tax and live lives worse than second class citizens.....

I do agree with you that we should take the gospel of the kingdom of God to them, but we should not let them amongst us in any large numbers unless you want to destroy our nation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

We need to remember that Muslims do not view their religion in the same way as you and many other Christians do. If a Christian believes that "Islam is an evil, bloodthirsty death cult", then that should only remain as a thought in their own mind. What benefit does it do to create threads on forums like this and post memes on Facebook condemning the faith of so many lost souls? That approach goes directly against what Jesus taught. It is even worse when these types of threads and memes can be found on a forum that claims to represent Christians like this one. It makes Christians appear to be hypocrites and liars in the eyes of Muslims who come across such threads. 

Following the Bible's teaching on witnessing is what matters and there are a lot of Christians who are not putting enough faith in Christ and His teachings by focusing on the negative aspects they may perceive, whether rightly or wrongly, about Islam and Muslims. 

There is the reason why the Bible teaches us to only concern ourselves with matters within the Body of Christ. We have become so concerned with the affairs of those outside the Church that our witness to the world has become tarnished. 

"Rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind...   Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us...  Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing." (1 Peter 2:12, 1 Peter 2:1, 1 Peter 3:9)

that's BS.     Muslims will not tell you the truth about their religion, and they are instructed to do so.      Just get yourself a good translating program and look on their web sites at the difference in what they post in English and what they post in Arabic.....    wise up Mr. Badjao or start being truthful....   depending on what you really are.