• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Amen, Amen

We may disagree about our approach in regard to the Muslims , but it is nice to know we are Brothers in Christ. God bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now you see why I don't do funnies .     Of course that was my error.   but may the faults keep getting burnt out .

Being funny don't work out for me .  But that is a good thing  , due to we are to be serious and grave .

Its good that I get corrected for it .     It was not meant as an attack, but to be funny.     However   its a good lesson for me as not to try and be funny

but rather to stay the course in Christ for souls are at stake and need to be sincere.     SO even if it was misunderstood.    I take the correction with joy.

Be blessed/

Oh, we know what you meant, and it was kindly intended.  You are loved and appreciated, frienduff. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It was not meant as an attack, but to be funny.     However   its a good lesson for me as not to try and be funny

It happens to me sometimes too... When I try to do something I know I cannot do, or am unsure of.

"But he who doubts is condemned if he eats,
    because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin." - Romans 14:23

It usually ends very sadly for me, and I get sad so easily... Then please, rebuke me with utmost love.

"My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
    Nor detest His correction;" - Proverbs 3:11

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

5 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Here are a couple of recent examples of what spreading anti-Islamic propaganda and misinformation causes. 

This man apparently thinks all Arabs are Muslims

Followers of Christ should never participate in activities that lead to further hate, division, and acts of evil. This is exactly what spreading anti-Islamic propaganda does.  It's wrong and most importantly it contradicts the teachings of Jesus. It hurts our Muslim neighbors when they read it, and it hurts others when people act on it. 

Followers of Christ don't participate in violence and bloodshed.......that is what lost souls do on their way to perdition, sadly, unless they repent and begin to follow Christ.  The followers of Jesus preach Christ in hopes of saving the lost from that terrible fate, rather than denouncing their religions or a particular religion.  In coming to faith in Him, HE is the one who delivers a soul from however they were deceived.

It doesn't matter what religion the lost follow, there's no need to single any of them out......because if it isn't Christ, they are lost and in danger of their souls.  He doesn't discriminate between people or religions.....there is none righteous, no not one, and all fall short of the glory just the same.....and He came to save anyone  who would believe on Him.  No man comes to the Father but by Jesus......salvation is found in no other, and there is no other name given by which man can be saved.

Anyone involved in violence or campaigns against governments or religions, or campaigns against campaigns is not following Christ.....they are in error, following their own flesh or imaginations, entangled in affairs of this world.......this is not the example of Jesus nor what He teaches and leads His followers to do.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

No, it was brought to you by a terrorist. 

Devout muslims who follow the teachings of the quran to the letter will engage in terrorism.. Terrorizing the infidel plays a central role in causing fear within them and thus motivating them to submit to islam by converting to islam..

quran 9:111 Surely allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this that they shall have the garden, they FIGHT in allahs way, so they SLAY and are SLAIN....

devout muslims are slaves of allah who has bought them to fight , to Slay untill they are Slain..  True muslims will fight the unbelievers and the hypocrites ( muslims they believe are not muslim enough )  until all submit to islam and the only religion is islam..

quran 8: 99  So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief / non-muslims) and all submit to the religion of allah alone..

It is truly amazing that people keep resisting the truth about the true nature of islam..  Why are there so many islamic apologists doing their best to offer excuses for islam here?

Edited by Adstar

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

If the Qur'an teaches as you believe, then how do explain the graph below?

terrorist graph.jpg

Easy... Most muslims are false muslims or as islam declares them Hypocrites... Also i do not trust your sources anyway..

quran 9:73 O prophet strive hard against the unbelievers AND the HIPOCRITES, and be unyielding to them; and their abode is Hell and evil is the destination.

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Can you share your sources here? 

I am sharing the quran which is the best source along with the accepted Hadiths in understanding what true islam is and why devout muslims engage in terrorism and other forms of persecution and violance against non-muslims..

Why are you resisting the truth of the evidence being placed before you..  Are you an islamic apologist?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Lying is forbidden in Islam

Yet they lie, every day.  They are not able not to, according to Ephesians 2, which says they ar controlled by the prince of the power of the air, the devil.  (since they (all pagans) are not ekklesia, not redeemed by the blood of Jesus, not born again.)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/7/2018 at 2:24 PM, Buckle said:

The thing about the Quran is that it is a bit bi-polar. Tons of peace early on and then gets more and more violent as it moves on. Sound exactly as I would expect from a power hungry human. Starts of soft and inclusive and then gets more and more aggressive as their power increases...sounds familiar....

When muhammad ( a curse is upon him) started his deception he did not have much support and only had a few followers .. Thus he had to start out with peaceful verses as a way of protecting himself and his followers from the pagans that dominated mecca.. After when he gained enough support in Medina his teachings became less tolerant and more militant and finally when he gained dominance in military power on the arabina peninsular his message morphed into fill on aggressive savagery.. But the critical verse in the quran that allows muslims to make sense of the contradictory verses in the quran is quran 2: 106 where the doctrine of abrogation is established ..

This verse says that later verses in the quran take precedence over the earlier verses if they contradict.. Meaning that the latter verses of encouraging brutality and mass killing of unbelievers cancel out the earlier verses about tolerating unbelievers and there being no compulsion in religion..

quran 2 : 102 Whatever communications we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, we bring one better then it of like it. Do you not know that allah has power over all things..

So to a true devout muslim the peaceful verses of the quran are obsolete and the violent verses of the quran are the ones have cancelled the peaceful ones out..

11 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

You are taking the verses out of historical context. That is an error. 99.99% of Muslims do not interpret the Qur'an the way you do. 

As i said before most muslims are false muslims so of course most muslims interpret the quran wrong.. Most muslims just want to live in peace and have normal happy lives on earth.. They do not have the savage nature and ruthlessness that a true devout muslim must have to Slay people until they are Slain.. Like the devout muslim jihadists of ISIS have been doing in abeyance to the qurans call..

The quran has a message to all those peaceful muslims who refuse to go and flight and slay the unbelievers..

Quran 9: 38 “Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place.

Edited by Adstar