• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Absolutely true.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14a

I have a slightly different take on it.  I think the false prophet (antichrist) will declare Jesus a failure and discredit the entire New Testament as "wishful thinking".  Most people aren't offended at the mention of "God" but bring up the name of Jesus and all of  a sudden there are issues.  I think that the "interfaith" crowd plays into it as well.  And why would Pope Francis say that Jesus failed at the cross? 

I believe satan already has most of the world decieved ... But he wants as many as he can so i believe the focus of the great deception will be upon Christians.. There are millions of christians who are in a cloud of false doctrines and questionable churches.. They have little to no Biblical knowledge..  Satan knows his time is short and like a suicide bomber he wants to take as many people with him when he goes..

Just yesterday a Christian asked me if Jesus was going to be born again when He returns to earth,,, and this Christian was older then me and had been a Christian a lot longer.. I became a Christian when i was in my early 20's...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 2/21/2018 at 4:57 PM, Pipirip said:

RFID, TECHNOLOGY, AND THE MARK

Mention the mark of the Beast today and instantly the majority of people will think off some sort technological device like the RFID chip,or an ID card, or a'techno' tattoo. And we are not only talking about professed Christians. Even non-believers instantly think od some device or physical mark that is place upon us. So the whole world believes that one day soon we are going to have a physcall mark enforced upon us which will will be the prophesied mark of the beast fortold in th book of Revelation, chapter 13.

So what about us. Do we go along with this 'mainstream' viuw of the beast's mark? I'm afraid not, and for VERY good reason. Which is why we have compiled a short list of reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT be the RIFD chip or any technology device or physical mark. This is a very important issue we are dealing here with,as some of God's most fired warning are sossiated with the mark of the beast.

please carefully concider the following 6 reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT the RFID chip or any physical mark.

1- The Word "MARK" Doesn't  HAVE to Mean a Physcall Mark

So many people look at the word mark in Revelation 13 and say...'Well the original Greek for the word mark means an actual physical mark"....And they would be right. The problem is,that they forget that they are reading it in the book of Revelation. You know that book which is FULL with symbolic language. For example the beast in Revelation 13 and the whore riding a beast in Revelation 17. If you take a look at these in the original language, they to will described as ACTUAL beasts and a whore. So if you apply the rule that the mark of the beast HAS to be a physcal mark because of the word, then you have to apply that rules to the rest of Revelation.

Now if you were to ask those people who support the theory of the mark being the RIFD chip,or anyother physical mark if they believed we will be seeing ACTUAL beasts and whore riding a beast forcing the world to worship them. I am sure that they would respond by saying. ..."Don't be silly,that is SYMBOLIC language."....And the same applies with the mark.

Friend,the mark of the beasts Does not to HAVE to be a Phisical mark. And with the rest of the following reasons, we will show you why it CANNOT be the RFID chip or any other physical device. 

2-Where's the Deception? 

Let me give  you a few verses which tell us what Satan is going to do in the End times: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11....'Even him, who's coming is after the the working of Satan wit all power and sign and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteoness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,that they might be saved. And for this couse God shall sent them strong delusions,that they should believe a lie.'

Revalation 12:9...'Snd the great dragon was cast out,the old serpent,call the Devil,and Satan, which deceived  the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,and his angels were cast out with him.'

Revelation 13:14....'And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,which had a wound by a sword, and did live.'

Revalation 19:20....'And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracle before him, which he deceived  them that hath received the mark of the beast, and them who worship his image.' 

Now have a REALLY good think about this for a moment. Not only does the best majority of the professed Christian world believed that the mark of the beast will be a physcall mark,like the RFID chip,or ID card, or tattoo. Even the unbelieving world has some "knowledge" about the mark of the beast,which they relate to a physcal mark like the RIFD chip. So I ask you, and please think carefully about this.... where is the DECEPTION? Did you read the above verses from the Word of God concerning Satan's tactics. He is ALL about deception,and the final battle is these last days will contain Satan's greatest deception of all.

The RFID chip is NOT a deception. But I tell you what is....the WHOLE world is waiting for a RFID chip or some physical mark to be enforced. THAT is the deception.  to be continue

?

The RFID chip is nearly ready and waiting to go.  They have a few issues with perfecting it at the moment because God is holding them back. The whole world does not know about it.  Most people don't know anything about the coming False Prophet, nor the Mark of the Beast, nor the concept of Babylon and the whore,....no idea that that they have put all their hopes, dreams, and efforts into a material world that will give no return.  They have worshiped technology, and lived for all the things that are made with man's hands.  The world is totally oblivious to what the  purpose of the RFID chip is also,  and how it will play a major role in the days ahead.

If you don't conform to the new system, you don't eat.  Simple as that.  You lose all.  They also will not want to loose all the material things that they have served and acquired throughout their lives. 

Christians talk about the Mark of the Beast because we are in the scriptures, but the world is in darkness.  It's our job to warn all, to come out of Babylon and get ready to say goodbye because she will use her system against us.

If one is warned and comes to Christ last minute, he doesn't have time to learn doctrine.  All he will have is faith, and to know that if he takes this mark (RFID chip) in either his right hand or forehead (because some countries are cold, and some don't have a right hand), then he is going to be punished with the world.

If one refuses the mark of the beast, the chip, and manages to survive a while, then someone comes up to him with a gun pointed to his head and tells him to get down on his knees and worship the one in charge, then he is guilty also.  No Christian will bow down before any one  other than the Lord.  There is no getting out of it.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Martin Luther got one thing strait and that was that he saw the Roman state and the Catholic church state for what they were and ARE:- The ANTI CHRIST-.

Martin Luther warned and warned and because of this, had to live as an outlaw by the protection of Frederich of Saxon for the last 24 years of his life in hiding from the Assassin Attempts on his life from the RCC until his death in 1545  .

At least Martin Luther was  spiritually awake enough to point us in the right direction.  Martin Luther pointed from his studies of the Holy Bible, old and new testament, to who the antichrist is, and also what the mark of the beast is. they are One and the SAME

///-side note-: Life on earth as we presently know it:

In every good garden you will find next to the good plant / the counterfeit plant.///

* God gave HIS WORD, HIS Law, His Commandments , who God IS, His NAME and LAW are ONE,

That is Gods  SEAL  = His WORD, HIS LAW commandments are who GOD IS, THEY ARE HIS SEAL

In the Holy Bible God mentions that TRUE believers will have Gods SEAL on their foreheads and in the hands. As  true believers who have repented and truly accepted Christ Jesus as their Lord&Savior, they at the same time receive God to come make a home into their hearts where His law, His Holy Spirit works in our hearts and in our minds =(our foreheads) our thoughts are driven by Him working our conscience and our hearts and our hands do His good works that come to us through Him living in us, to desire to do good over doing wrong.

*satan infiltrates the world through deceit and comes as a  beast=false churches /that is satans Mark. satan purpose is to fool people AWAY from God, Gods TRUTH,HIS LAW, HIS WORD,HIS SEAL on all those who know HIM and live for Him.

-If you look carefully to Holy Scripture in the Holy Bible you will find Gods SEAL and HIS NAME being ONE and the same.

-So is the Mark of the BEAST and his name being ONE and the same.

With this said, yes the Holy Bible warns us of the Mark of the Beast, but also God tell us about the His SEAL, the SEAL of God.

With the mark of the Beast it will be forced upon people to take the Mark of the Beast on their foreheads or right hand.
However God does not force, God draws us to Him  Matthew 11:28-30 :28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
God does not force anyone, but He does draw us to Him.Jeremiah 31:3 n
The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

So, thus fare we can read from Holy bible scripture that:

1-satan causes, forces people to worship Him

2-and God draws people to find Him and have a  loving relationship with Him.

So God says: Come I want to draw you, I want to woo you,

but the Beast says:Worship or else.

Revelation 13:16,17

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

So the Mark of the Beast and the Name of the Beast are intertwined.

We can see from this that with the Beast will come the idea of the enforcement of worship, and the enforcement of certain religious values. That's why the bible predicts an erosion of personal freedom.

what is the Mark of the Beast? What is six hundred and sixty six?

well its the MARK OF The Beast.  The  Catholic Church is the Beast and its number ??? is found in these: Quote from Martin Luther: "St Paul calls antichrist, man of sin, the son of perdition because through his precepts and laws he will turn all the world from God and prevent God and the world from coming together, he shall be a master of sin and all iniquity yet will retain the name and appearance of Christ , and call himself:  Sanctissima , vicarious day, an    caput ecclesiae,most holy one,vicar of God,head of the church. and persecute all who will not obey him."   -Well the inquisiton proved that.-

What do these expressions mean? 

Sanctissima=stands for most holy one,

vicarus Dei- stands for vicar of God,

caput of eclesia=stand for head of the Church.

These names add up to :666

So who is the Beast ? and what does its number mean?

Revelation 13:17-18

17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

So in other words, the Beast=Church is lead by a man, the mans name has a numerical value,  meaning the popes name will add up to:666

What does the Catholic church say that the name of the pope is: "The letter inscribed in the Popes mitre are these:" Vicarius Filii Dei, which is  the Latin for 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head...Hence to the bishop of Rome, as head of the church, was given the title, 'VICAR OF CHRIST.'" from our Sunday visitor, (Catholic Weekly) Bureau of information, Huntington, Ind., April 18.1915.

So VicariusFilii Dei what does that add up to?    Vicarius   =112+  Filli= 53+501+  Dei 501 - Answer= 666

also LVDOVICUS meaning leader of the roman court added up

50+5+500+0+5+1+100+5+0 = 666

also DVX CLERI  meaning: captain of the clergy

500+5+10=515  100+50+0+1= 151,   so 515+151= 666

REX LATINUS SACERDOS meaning Kind of the Latin Priests

0+0+10=1o  50+0+0+1+0+5+0 =56 0+0+100+0+0+500+0+0= 600 added all together= 666

The Vatican also calls itself 

SANCTA LVX DEI meaning:  Holy Light of God

0+0+ 0+100+0+0   50+5+10   500+1   added all together 100+65+501=666

conclusively proving the VATICAN is the BEAST

conclusively proving the VATICAN, (Vatican city)(the little horn,that Daniel describes in ch7) is the BEAST

2 Peter 1:20-21

20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[a] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[b] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Genesis 40:8

And they said to him, “We each have had a dream, and there is no interpreter of it.”

So Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, please.”

Isaiah 28:10

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,
Line upon line, line upon line,
Here a little, there a little.”

"interpretations belong to God"

2 Peter 1:20

20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

Isaiah 8:20

20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Amos 3:7

Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

So who is the Beast? Gods Truth reveals it through HIS WORD and the answers are to be found in His WORD.

Looking at a brief history. ( will fill in perhaps later)

The Catholic church has usurped God place as LAW MAKER, adding its own rules, changing Gods Laws and commandments and times. to those in the Holy Bible, burdening consciousness with human traditions and infringing on christian freedom declaring sinful things on things that are not sinful,including clerical marriage. They , the RCC  have disposed of Holy Scripture and set up their own laws, sitting on judgement on Gods WORD and making decrees that oppose what scripture says, nullifying the text, assuring us of forgiveness of sins, by distorting Christ WORDS, falsely interpreting Holy Scripture, diluting biblical mandates and giving people a distorted picture of God.   Rather than feeding Christ's sheep, the pope teaches and does the very opposite of what Christ Jesus spoke and did. One of the ways the pope usurped Gods place is by teaching that the scriptures , they derive their authority from the CHURCH=BREAST, rather than the church gets its authority from scripture, ie God.      did you listen well?  and another way the RCC is doing is claiming not only authority over the church but over the whole world. Judging everyone but permitting no one to judge them.

Remember again that in every garden you will find the original plant and nest to it grows its impostor plant, just waiting to fool the unsuspecting.

So next to Gods SEAL on HIS PEOPLE,   there will be the MARK of the BEAST on his people.

We know that God has the SEAL of God, and so the Mark of the BEAST will be in opposition to the SEAL OF GOD.

The bible also speacks of the SEAL OF God that, the remnants of God, 144000 saints in the last days will have written on their foreheads and hands, so that they will be protected  With Gods Seal and hence from Gods wrath, that will come upon to all those who took the mark of the beast instead of the Seal of God.   who ever is a christian living in the times when the Mark of the BEAST will be imposed, they will have Gods SEAL living in them to withstand and overcome .

John 10:27-29

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

In old testament keeping the commandment of God was bound from a sign between the eyes on the foreheads and also on the hands.

Exodus 13:9

It shall be as a sign to you on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the Lord’s law may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand the Lord has brought you out of Egypt.

Also Found in

Deuteronomy 6:6-8

“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Also Found in

Deuteronomy 11:18-21

18 “Therefore you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.

So Gods LAW/NAME SEAL is bound for a sign between our foreheads and hands.

Ezekiel 9:6

Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple.

1 Peter 4:17

17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

So if the Mark of the Beast is a sign on the right hand or forehead,, than it must also be a violation of Gods LAWS/Commandments,who God IS and what HE stands for.

Revelation 14:9-11

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Also look to: (1Samuel 1:22-28 ; Exodus 21:6)

Revelation 14:12

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Because you can't have the Mark of the Beast and the SEAL of God at the same time.
You either have one or the other.

If you have the Seal of God, you won't have the Mark of the Beast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

***The first Beast of Revelation ch13 is the : Roman State Church***
       The Mark of the BEAST will be the imposition of WORSHIP ,
The second Beast of Revelations 13 is the spokesman for the first Beast. = the False Prophet.

Now the Holy bible predicts that their will be an erosion of freedom when Church and state unite. Look to revelation ch13 v12.

The bible also predicts in Daniel 7:25  that the antichrist will seek to change times and Laws. the Catholic Christ is the only church that fits all the descriptions of who the Beast and the Antichrist IS.

The Catholic church HAS changed God LAWS,( removing the second= though shall have no idols commandment, and changing Gods commandments of Time concerning the Sabbath) That IS CHANGING GODS LAWS and TIME

Daniel 7:25

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[a] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

The Anti Christ and the Mark of the Best will be the work of satan.

In Nature on this earth, when we have a garden, you will notice that next to every god plant, grow an imposter plan that looks enough like the good plant, that if you are not careful, you may choose the bad plant over the good. I believe this came about after the fall of Adam and Eve, when All of the earth got corrupted through satans  deceit.   

Christ Jesus sent His only begotten Son Christ Jesus to redeem and buy us back from satans power of sin over us.

Christ Jesus WARNED us that their would be false teachers and about the antichrist, So did the apostles warn us about the antichrist and also in the old testament, Daniel gives also warnings concerning the antichrist.

The answers to who the antichrist,  what the Mark of the Beast is,  are all given in the Holy Bible for us to read and discover.

The bible describes well the Roman STATE CHURCH:

Revelation 17

The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast  (hint, the color scarlet is a theme color in the RCC)

17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me,[a] “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.[b] And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast

But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.[c]

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[d] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Something to think about: Vatican city .

Vatican City  officially Vatican City State or State of Vatican City (Italian: Stato della Città del Vaticano;[e] Latin: Status Civitatis Vaticanae),

It is an ecclesiastical[3] or sacerdotal-monarchical[7] state (a type of theocracy) ruled by the Bishop of Rome – the Pope. The highest state functionaries are all Catholic clergy of various national origins. Since the return of the popes from Avignon in 1377, they have generally resided at the Apostolic Palace within what is now Vatican City, although at times residing instead in the Quirinal Palace in Rome or elsewhere.

Vatican City is distinct from the Holy See (Latin: Sancta Sedes),[g] which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. The independent city-state, on the other hand, came into existence in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and Italy, which spoke of it as a new creation,[8] not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States (756–1870), which had previously encompassed much of central Italy. According to the terms of the treaty, the Holy See has "full ownership, exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction" over the city-state.[9]

The Church that was, was not and is again.(Revelation ch13)

Revelation 17:8

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.[a

That was:313

despite persecutions due to conflicts with the pagan state religion. In 313, the struggles of the Early Church were lessened by the legalisation of Christianity by the Emperor Constantine I. In 380, under Emperor Theodosius I, Catholicism became the state religion of the Roman Empire by the decree of the Emperor, which would persist until the fall of the Western Empire, and later, with the Eastern Roman Empire, until the Fall of Constantinople. During this time, the period of the Seven Ecumenical Councils, there were considered five primary sees (jurisdictions within the Catholic Church) according to Eusebius: Rome, Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria, known as the Pentarch

The Died:1796

it ruled until Napoleon in 1796

French Republican troops under the command of Napoleon Bonaparte invaded Italy, defeated the papal troops and occupied Ancona and Loreto.

Pope Pius VI sued for peace, which was granted at Tolentino on February 19, 1797; but on December 28 of that year, in a riot blamed by papal forces on some Italian and French revolutionists, the popular brigadier-general Mathurin-Léonard Duphot, who had gone to Rome with Joseph Bonaparte as part of the French embassy, was killed and a new pretext was furnished for invasion.

Until:

General Berthier marched to Rome, entered it unopposed on February 10, 1798, and, proclaiming a Roman Republic, demanded of the Pope the renunciation of his temporal power.

then died, 

and than was revived.1929

Lateran treaties

Main article: Lateran Treaty

This situation was resolved on 11 February 1929, when the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and the Kingdom of Italy was signed by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III and by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri for Pope Pius XI.[8][9][22] The treaty, which became effective on 7 June 1929, established the independent state of Vatican City and reaffirmed the special status of Catholicism in Italy.

•  

Martin Luther got one thing strait and that was that he saw the Roman state and the Catholic church state for what they were and ARE:- The ANTI CHRIST-.

Martin Luther warned and warned and because of this, had to live as an outlaw by the protection of Frederich of Saxon for the last 24 years of his life in hiding from the Assassin Attempts on his life from the RCC until his death in 1545  .

At least Martin Luther was  spiritually awake enough to point us in the right direction.  Martin Luther pointed from his studies of the Holy Bible, old and new testament, to who the antichrist is, and also what the mark of the beast is. they are One and the SAME

///-side note-: Life on earth as we presently know it:

In every good garden you will find next to the good plant / the counterfeit plant.///

* God gave HIS WORD, HIS Law, His Commandments , who God IS, His NAME and LAW are ONE,

That is Gods  SEAL  = His WORD, HIS LAW commandments are who GOD IS, THEY ARE HIS SEAL

In the Holy Bible God mentions that TRUE believers will have Gods SEAL on their foreheads and in the hands. As  true believers who have repented and truly accepted Christ Jesus as their Lord&Savior, they at the same time receive God to come make a home into their hearts where His law, His Holy Spirit works in our hearts and in our minds =(our foreheads) our thoughts are driven by Him working our conscience and our hearts and our hands do His good works that come to us through Him living in us, to desire to do good over doing wrong.

*satan infiltrates the world through deceit and comes as a  beast=false churches /that is satans Mark. satan purpose is to fool people AWAY from God, Gods TRUTH,HIS LAW, HIS WORD,HIS SEAL on all those who know HIM and live for Him.

-If you look carefully to Holy Scripture in the Holy Bible you will find Gods SEAL and HIS NAME being ONE and the same.

-So is the Mark of the BEAST and his name being ONE and the same.

With this said, yes the Holy Bible warns us of the Mark of the Beast, but also God tell us about the His SEAL, the SEAL of God.

With the mark of the Beast it will be forced upon people to take the Mark of the Beast on their foreheads or right hand.
However God does not force, God draws us to Him  Matthew 11:28-30 :28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
God does not force anyone, but He does draw us to Him.Jeremiah 31:3 n
The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

So, thus fare we can read from Holy bible scripture that:

1-satan causes, forces people to worship Him

2-and God draws people to find Him and have a  loving relationship with Him.

So God says: Come I want to draw you, I want to woo you,

but the Beast says:Worship or else.

Revelation 13:16,17

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

So the Mark of the Beast and the Name of the Beast are intertwined.

We can see from this that with the Beast will come the idea of the enforcement of worship, and the enforcement of certain religious values. That's why the bible predicts an erosion of personal freedom.

what is the Mark of the Beast? What is six hundred and sixty six?

well its the MARK OF The Beast.  The  Catholic Church is the Beast and its number ??? is found in these: Quote from Martin Luther: "St Paul calls antichrist, man of sin, the son of perdition because through his precepts and laws he will turn all the world from God and prevent God and the world from coming together, he shall be a master of sin and all iniquity yet will retain the name and appearance of Christ , and call himself:  Sanctissima , vicarious day, an    caput ecclesiae,most holy one,vicar of God,head of the church. and persecute all who will not obey him."   -Well the inquisiton proved that.-

What do these expressions mean? 

Sanctissima=stands for most holy one,

vicarus Dei- stands for vicar of God,

caput of eclesia=stand for head of the Church.

These names add up to :666

So who is the Beast ? and what does its number mean?

Revelation 13:17-18

17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

So in other words, the Beast=Church is lead by a man, the mans name has a numerical value,  meaning the popes name will add up to:666

What does the Catholic church say that the name of the pope is: "The letter inscribed in the Popes mitre are these:" Vicarius Filii Dei, which is  the Latin for 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head...Hence to the bishop of Rome, as head of the church, was given the title, 'VICAR OF CHRIST.'" from our Sunday visitor, (Catholic Weekly) Bureau of information, Huntington, Ind., April 18.1915.

So VicariusFilii Dei what does that add up to?    Vicarius   =112+  Filli= 53+501+  Dei 501 - Answer= 666

also LVDOVICUS meaning leader of the roman court added up

50+5+500+0+5+1+100+5+0 = 666

also DVX CLERI  meaning: captain of the clergy

500+5+10=515  100+50+0+1= 151,   so 515+151= 666

REX LATINUS SACERDOS meaning Kind of the Latin Priests

0+0+10=1o  50+0+0+1+0+5+0 =56 0+0+100+0+0+500+0+0= 600 added all together= 666

The Vatican also calls itself 

SANCTA LVX DEI meaning:  Holy Light of God

0+0+ 0+100+0+0   50+5+10   500+1   added all together 100+65+501=666

conclusively proving the VATICAN is the BEAST

2 Peter 1:20-21

20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[a] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[b] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

And they said to him, “We each have had a dream, and there is no interpreter of it.”

So Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, please.”

Isaiah 28:10

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,
Line upon line, line upon line,
Here a little, there a little.”

"interpretations belong to God"

2 Peter 1:20

20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

Isaiah 8:20

20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Amos 3:7

Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

So who is the Beast? Gods Truth reveals it through HIS WORD and the answers are to be found in His WORD.

Looking at a brief history. ( will fill in perhaps later)

The Catholic church has usurped God place as LAW MAKER, adding its own rules, changing Gods Laws and commandments and times. to those in the Holy Bible, burdening consciousness with human traditions and infringing on christian freedom declaring sinful things on things that are not sinful,including clerical marriage. They , the RCC  have disposed of Holy Scripture and set up their own laws, sitting on judgement on Gods WORD and making decrees that oppose what scripture says, nullifying the text, assuring us of forgiveness of sins, by distorting Christ WORDS, falsely interpreting Holy Scripture, diluting biblical mandates and giving people a distorted picture of God.   Rather than feeding Christ's sheep, the pope teaches and does the very opposite of what Christ Jesus spoke and did. One of the ways the pope usurped Gods place is by teaching that the scriptures , they derive their authority from the CHURCH=BREAST, rather than the church gets its authority from scripture, ie God.      did you listen well?  and another way the RCC is doing is claiming not only authority over the church but over the whole world. Judging everyone but permitting no one to judge them.

Remember again that in every garden you will find the original plant and nest to it grows its impostor plant, just waiting to fool the unsuspecting.

So next to Gods SEAL on HIS PEOPLE,   there will be the MARK of the BEAST on his people.

We know that God has the SEAL of God, and so the Mark of the BEAST will be in opposition to the SEAL OF GOD.

The bible also speacks of the SEAL OF God that, the remnants of God, 144000 saints in the last days will have written on their foreheads and hands, so that they will be protected  With Gods Seal and hence from Gods wrath, that will come upon to all those who took the mark of the beast instead of the Seal of God.   who ever is a christian living in the times when the Mark of the BEAST will be imposed, they will have Gods SEAL living in them to withstand and overcome .

John 10:27-29

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

In old testament keeping the commandment of God was bound from a sign between the eyes on the foreheads and also on the hands.

Exodus 13:9

It shall be as a sign to you on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the Lord’s law may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand the Lord has brought you out of Egypt.

Also Found in

Deuteronomy 6:6-8

“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Also Found in

Deuteronomy 11:18-21

18 “Therefore you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.

So Gods LAW/NAME SEAL is bound for a sign between our foreheads and hands.

Ezekiel 9:6

Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple.

1 Peter 4:17

17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

So if the Mark of the Beast is a sign on the right hand or forehead,, than it must also be a violation of Gods LAWS/Commandments,who God IS and what HE stands for.

Revelation 14:9-11

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Also look to: (1Samuel 1:22-28 ; Exodus 21:6)

Revelation 14:12

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Because you can't have the Mark of the Beast and the SEAL of God at the same time.
You either have one or the other.

If you have the Seal of God, you won't have the Mark of the Beast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

***The first Beast of Revelation ch13 is the : Roman State Church***
       The Mark of the BEAST will be the imposition of WORSHIP ,
The second Beast of Revelations 13 is the spokesman for the first Beast. = the False Prophet.

Now the Holy bible predicts that their will be an erosion of freedom when Church and state unite. Look to revelation ch13 v12.

The bible also predicts in Daniel 7:25  that the antichrist will seek to change times and Laws. the Catholic Christ is the only church that fits all the descriptions of who the Beast and the Antichrist IS.

The Catholic church HAS changed God LAWS,( removing the second= though shall have no idols commandment, and changing Gods commandments of Time concerning the Sabbath) That IS CHANGING GODS LAWS and TIME

Daniel 7:25

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[a] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

The Anti Christ and the Mark of the Best will be the work of satan.

In Nature on this earth, when we have a garden, you will notice that next to every god plant, grow an imposter plan that looks enough like the good plant, that if you are not careful, you may choose the bad plant over the good. I believe this came about after the fall of Adam and Eve, when All of the earth got corrupted through satans  deceit.   

Christ Jesus sent His only begotten Son Christ Jesus to redeem and buy us back from satans power of sin over us.

Christ Jesus WARNED us that their would be false teachers and about the antichrist, So did the apostles warn us about the antichrist and also in the old testament, Daniel gives also warnings concerning the antichrist.

The answers to who the antichrist,  what the Mark of the Beast is,  are all given in the Holy Bible for us to read and discover.

The bible describes well the Roman STATE CHURCH:

Revelation 17

The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast  (hint, the color scarlet is a theme color in the RCC)

17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me,[a] “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.[b] And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast

But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.[c]

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[d] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Something to think about: Vatican city .

Vatican City  officially Vatican City State or State of Vatican City (Italian: Stato della Città del Vaticano;[e] Latin: Status Civitatis Vaticanae),

It is an ecclesiastical[3] or sacerdotal-monarchical[7] state (a type of theocracy) ruled by the Bishop of Rome – the Pope. The highest state functionaries are all Catholic clergy of various national origins. Since the return of the popes from Avignon in 1377, they have generally resided at the Apostolic Palace within what is now Vatican City, although at times residing instead in the Quirinal Palace in Rome or elsewhere.

Vatican City is distinct from the Holy See (Latin: Sancta Sedes),[g] which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. The independent city-state, on the other hand, came into existence in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and Italy, which spoke of it as a new creation,[8] not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States (756–1870), which had previously encompassed much of central Italy. According to the terms of the treaty, the Holy See has "full ownership, exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction" over the city-state.[9]

The Church that was, was not and is again.(Revelation ch13)

Revelation 17:8

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.[a

That was:313

despite persecutions due to conflicts with the pagan state religion. In 313, the struggles of the Early Church were lessened by the legalisation of Christianity by the Emperor Constantine I. In 380, under Emperor Theodosius I, Catholicism became the state religion of the Roman Empire by the decree of the Emperor, which would persist until the fall of the Western Empire, and later, with the Eastern Roman Empire, until the Fall of Constantinople. During this time, the period of the Seven Ecumenical Councils, there were considered five primary sees (jurisdictions within the Catholic Church) according to Eusebius: Rome, Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria, known as the Pentarch

The Died:1796

it ruled until Napoleon in 1796

French Republican troops under the command of Napoleon Bonaparte invaded Italy, defeated the papal troops and occupied Ancona and Loreto.

Pope Pius VI sued for peace, which was granted at Tolentino on February 19, 1797; but on December 28 of that year, in a riot blamed by papal forces on some Italian and French revolutionists, the popular brigadier-general Mathurin-Léonard Duphot, who had gone to Rome with Joseph Bonaparte as part of the French embassy, was killed and a new pretext was furnished for invasion.

Until:

General Berthier marched to Rome, entered it unopposed on February 10, 1798, and, proclaiming a Roman Republic, demanded of the Pope the renunciation of his temporal power.

then died, 

and than was revived.1929

Lateran treaties

Main article: Lateran Treaty

This situation was resolved on 11 February 1929, when the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and the Kingdom of Italy was signed by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III and by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri for Pope Pius XI.[8][9][22] The treaty, which became effective on 7 June 1929, established the independent state of Vatican City and reaffirmed the special status of Catholicism in Italy.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

The Great Apostasy

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[d] who now restrains will do so until He[e] is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

---------------------------

The following quotes from Popes will show you how they have opposed God, exalted themselves above God, and exalted themselves as the supreme being to be worshiped.

By their own words, they reveal that they are the Antichrist Son of Perdition
that Paul warned us about.

You may be thinking that Pope Francis I isn’t saying these things, so it doesn’t matter.

But Papal statements, known as Papal Bulls and ex cathedra statements, remain the stance of the Roman Catholic Church, until a Pope retracts it.

They are like a law in the U.S.  If a President enacts a law, it’s the rule of the land until another President gets the law overturned.

So if a previous Pope proclaimed it and the Roman Catholic Church hasn’t issued a retraction, then it is still their official stance.

They have not apologized for any of these statements, nor have they retracted them.

And you will see what Pope Francis I is saying that is drawing the world to him, to prepare the way for their False Messiah.

Paul warned that the Son of Perdition would reveal himself by claiming that he is God.

Popes have repeatedly claimed to be God. Friend, this can’t be any clearer.

Pope Pius V blasphemed,  “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” (2)

Pope Innocent III said “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.” (3)

Pope Leo XIII declared, “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.” (4)

The Popes claim the title of Vicar of Christ, which means “substitute Christ.”

The word antichrist doesn’t just mean “against Christ“, it means “in place of Christ.

Pope Boniface VIII said “We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?” (5)

Pope Pius IX said, “I alone… am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth, and the life” (6)

Pope Pius X declared, “The Pope is not simply the representative of Jesus Christ. On the contrary, he is Jesus Christ Himself, under the veil of the flesh. Does the Pope speak? It is Jesus Christ who is speaking, hence, when anyone speaks of the Pope, it is not necessary to examine but to obey.” (7)

Pope Pius XII said, “…recognize the Holy, Catholic, Roman Church to be the only true Church of Jesus Christ, outside of which neither sanctity nor salvation can be found. Call them to the unity of the one fold, granting them the grace to believe every truth of our holy faith and to submit themselves to the Supreme Roman Pontiff, the Vicar of Jesus Christ on earth.”  (8)

These blasphemous Papal proclamations oppose what Jesus told us in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Popes proclaim that Mary lived a sinless life and is the co-redeemer of salvation.

Pope John Paul II said, “The truth of the Assumption, defined by Pius XII, is reaffirmed by the Second Vatican Council, which thus expresses the Church’s faith: “Preserved free from all guilt of original sin, the Immaculate Virgin was taken up body and soul into heavenly glory upon the completion of her earthly sojourn. She was exalted by the Lord as Queen of the Universe…For the Mother of Christ is glorified as ‘Queen of the Universe‘.” (9)

The Church… been accustomed to have recourse to that most ready intercessor, her Mother Mary … For as St. Irenaeus says, she ‘has become the cause of salvation for the whole human race.‘” (10)

Pope Pius XI said, “What will it cost you, oh Mary, to hear our prayer? What will it cost you to save us? Has not Jesus placed in your hands all the treasures of His grace and mercy? You sit crowned Queen at the right hand of your son: your dominion reaches as far as the heavens and to you are subject the earth and all creatures dwelling thereon. Your dominion reaches even down into the abyss of hell, and you alone, oh Mary, save us from the hands of Satan.” (11)

Pope Benedict XV declared, “To such extent did Mary suffer and almost die with her suffering and dying Son; to such extent did she surrender her maternal rights over her Son for: man’s salvation . . that we may rightly say she redeemed the human race together with Christ.” (12)

God has committed to her the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation. For this is his will, that we obtain everything through Mary.” (Pope Pius IX: Encycl., Ubi primum, February 2, 1849.) — [p. 12, number 12]

O Virgin most holy, none abounds in the knowledge of God except through thee; none, O Mother of God, obtains salvation except through thee, none receives a gift from the throne of mercy except through thee.” (Pope Leo XIII: Encycl., Adiutricem populi, September 5, 1895.) — [p. 12, no. 13]

If it is impossible to separate what God has united, it is also certain that you cannot find Jesus except with Mary and through Mary.” (Pope Pius X: Allocution to the Franciscans, November 12, 1910.) — [p. 14, no. 20]

Every day, as the Church herself recommends, priests will recite the Holy Rosary, which, by proposing for our meditation the mysteries of the Redeemer, leads us to Jesus through Mary.” (Pope Pius XII: Exhortation, Menti nostri, September 23, 1950) — [p. 14, no. 23]

They proclaim that salvation is ONLY through the Roman Catholic Church.

Pope Francis I said “You cannot find Jesus outside the Church.” (13)

Pope Innocent III declares, “With our hearts we believe and with our lips we confess but one Church, not that of the heretics, but the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, outside which we believe that no one is saved.” (14)

Pope Boniface VIII said, “We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?” (15)

Pope Pius IX said, “It must be held by faith that outside the Apostolic Roman Church, no one can be saved;” (16)

Pope Clement VI said, “No man outside obedience to the Pope of Rome can ultimately be saved. All who have raised themselves against the faith of the Roman Church, and died in final impenitence have been damned, and gone down to Hell.” (17)

Pope Leo XII said, “We profess that there is no salvation outside the (Catholic) Church. …For the Church is the pillar and ground of the truth. With reference to those words Augustine says: `If any man be outside the Church he will be excluded from the number of sons, and will not have God for Father since he has not the Church for mother.’” (18)

Acts 4:12 confirms that salvation is only through Jesus. “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Popes proclaim that Christians who are outside the Catholic Church aren’t saved.

They proclaimed that Christians who don’t bow to the Papal Church and are martyred for proclaiming Jesus, belong to Antichrist.

Pope Leo XIII said, “Remember and understand well that where Peter is, there is the Church; that those who refuse to associate in communion with the Chair of Peter belong to Antichrist, not to Christ. He who would separate himself from the Roman Pontiff has no further bond with Christ.” (19)

Pope Pius XII said, “O Mary Mother of Mercy and Refuge of Sinners! We beseech thee to look with pitying eyes on poor heretics and schismatics. Do thou, who art the Seat of Wisdom, enlighten the minds wretchedly enfolded in the darkness of ignorance and sin, that they may clearly recognize the Holy, Catholic, Roman Church to be the only true Church of Jesus Christ, outside of which neither sanctity nor salvation can be found.” (20)

Pope Pius XII said, “It is absolutely necessary that the Christian community be subject in all things to the Sovereign Pontiff if it wishes to be a part of the divinely-established society founded by our Redeemer.” (21)

Pope Eugene IV said, “No one, let his alms giving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Jesus Christ, can be saved unless they abide within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”  (22)

Pope John XXIII said, “Into this fold of Jesus Christ no man may enter unless he be led by the Sovereign Pontiff and only if they be united to him can men be saved…” (23)

Popes have repeatedly declared that Bibles are forbidden and should be burned.

They forbid Bible reading, as it testifies to salvation by faith in Jesus Christ, not by works through the Papal Church. And it testifies that they are the Little Horn of Daniel, the Beast of Revelation, and the Pope, the Son of Perdition.

Pope Innocent III declared, “to be reproved are those who translate into French the Gospels, the letters of Paul, the psalter, etc. They are moved by a certain love of Scripture in order to explain them clandestinely and to preach them to one another. The mysteries of the faith are not to (be) explained rashly to anyone. Usually in fact, they cannot be understood by everyone but only by those who are qualified to understand them with informed intelligence. The depth of the divine Scriptures is such that not only the illiterate and uninitiated have difficulty understanding them, but also the educated and the gifted.” (24)

Pope Innocent III decreed, “We prohibit laymen possessing copies of the Old and New Testament. …We forbid them most severely to have the above books in the popular vernacular.” (meaning in their country’s native language, as the Papal Church only allowed their priests to read it in Latin). (25)

Pope Pius IV said, “The Bible is not for the people; whosoever will be saved must renounce it. It is a forbidden book. Bible societies are satanic contrivances.” (26)

Pope Leo XIII declared, “As it has been clearly shown by experience that, if the holy Bible in the vernacular is generally permitted without any distinction, more harm than utility is thereby caused.” (27)

God had the Bible written in Hebrew and Greek, not Latin.  God caused the Bible to be translated into French, German, English and other languages, so the Papal Church opposes the hand of God.

The reason they don’t forbid Bible reading now is that God used the advent of the printing press, and Bible societies to spread Bibles all over the world, so they can’t stop it.

Instead, they have infiltrated Bible publishers to create modern Bibles that remove words and change the meanings. Read Modern Bible Deception Verse Study

Popes proclaimed that all the world should submit to their authority or be killed.

Pope Innocent III  said, “Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with (Catholic) church dogma must be burned without pity.”  (28)

Pope Gregory IX said, “The lords of the districts shall carefully seek out the ‘heretics’ in dwellings, hovels, and forests, and even their underground retreats shall be entirely wiped out.” – (29)

Pope Leo XIII said, “But the supreme teacher in the Church is the Roman Pontiff. Union of minds, therefore, requires, together with a perfect accord in the one faith, complete submission and obedience of will to the Church and to the Roman Pontiff, as to God Himself.” (30)

Historians estimate that the Roman Catholic Church caused over 50 million “heretics,” mostly Christians, to be killed during the Dark Ages and Inquisition, because they did not submit to the Papal Church. Read Killing The Two Witnesses Of Revelation 11

But now instead of opening declaring all of the above Papal Proclamations, they work covertly to seize power over the whole world.

Pope Francis is drawing the world to him by declaring that all ways lead to the same God.

Pope John XXIII wanted the Catholic Church to engage in the contemporary ecumenical movement, and the “Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity” was created to draw Christian Churches to the Pope.

You’ve seen this play out as Billy Graham, Rick Warren, Rick Joyner and other “Christian” leaders have embraced the Pope.

Friend, as you’ve seen on this study page and the other Bible studies on this website, the Papal Church is the Whore of Babylon who is drunk with the blood of the saints.

No Christian Pastor should have anything to do with the Pope, and they should be declaring that the Papal Church is the Little Horn of Daniel, the Beast of Revelation and the Pope, the Son of Perdition.

After he was elected, the cover of Time Magazine declared Pope Francis to be the “New World Pope“, and since his election Pope Francis has made it abundantly clear that he is going to make ecumenical outreach a top priority.

Pope Francis is trying to draw Muslims to him, but focusing on God, the Father; and saying that Jesus is his teacher, as Muslims believe that Jesus was a good teacher, but don’t believe that He was God. The Bible says that Jesus is the Creator and the Light of the World, so the Pope’s words oppose the Bible.

Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being.  Do you think we are very far apart?” (31)

Pope Francis implies that “Allah” and the God of the Bible are the same.

I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you.” (32)

Pope Francis is drawing Jews to him.

Pope Francis also wrote that the Catholic Church holds “the Jewish people in special regard because their covenant with God has never been revoked.” (33)

Pope Francis will visit Israel in May, 2014

Pope Francis is drawing the Orthodox Christian Church to him.

Before his inaugural address, the pope had a private meeting with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew from Istanbul, who attended his inaugural Mass.

It was the first time the spiritual head of Orthodox Christians had attended a Roman pope’s inaugural Mass since the Great Schism between the western and eastern Churches in 1054 A.D.

At Wednesday’s meeting, Francis called Bartholomew “my brother Andrew,” a reference to the apostle who was the brother of St. Peter and was the first bishop of the Church of Byzantium.

Francis also held a private session with Metropolitan Hilarion, the foreign minister of the Russian Orthodox Church, the largest in the Orthodox world.

In order to gather the world into the one religion of the New World Order (and away from salvation through Jesus), the Pope is drawing the major religions of Islam, Orthodox Christianity, Protestant Christian Churches, Judaism, and even atheists, to the Papal Church.

In the name of ‘peace‘ the False Messiah will offer one religion that reconciles the differences between the major religions.

And the enemy of ‘peace‘ and the world, will be Christians who will not bow down to the authority of the beast.

Below is what has been declared by Vatican Councils and in their Cathachism:

We define that the Holy Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff hold primacy over the whole world.” (34)

All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that he is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” (35)

No one may possess the books of the Old and New Testaments in the Romance language (such as French, Italian, Spanish, etc.), and if anyone possesses them he must turn them over to the local bishop within eight days after the promulgation of this decree, so that they may be burned.” (36)

The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth…by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.” (37)

We confess that the Pope has power of changing Scripture and of adding to it, and taking from it according to his will.” (38)

The Roman Catholic Church reveals that they worship Babylonian, Egyptian and Roman pagan gods, by the symbols and idols they use. Look at these Images of the Roman Catholic Church .

The Popes of the Roman Catholic Church consistently sought to eliminate the Two Witnesses of the Word of God and the Church of Christ.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Get real 1 to 3 .... your idea of the catholic church related to the beast and the false prophet is absurd

Throw away all of your notes, get a Bible, and read it 

• 5 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

When God commands his angels to mark his elect, they do it as a matter identifying ownership over the individual, sparing them from judgment. The mark is only visible to the angels.

The mark of the beast is also invisible to us and like in the other situation it is visible to angels and denotes ownership over the individual.

As in the law its in the hand and forehead, as in thought and action depending on who they choose to serve.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 2/21/2018 at 6:39 AM, OneLight said:

Rightly dividing the word is what you are mentioning here.  How can one buy or sell unless they have the mark if it were not physical?  Will there be some psychic standing at every checkout reading the minds and spirit of each customer?  Nope, it will be physical.  Exactly what it will be is unknown at this time, which is why people guess what it will be.

Ok…OneLight so you are not really interested in the discussion then right? It would appear that you already know and believe what you think…so no need for this discussion making it is acceptable to roll out some degree of ridicule here…so where’s the love?

Pipirip was hoping for discussion clearly…not some rhetorical hubris…hum? Is that how you walk out the Lords desire for you to “love one another as I have loved you”? 

The beast and his mark have been here since the Garden of Eden…if you don’t like that…how about since Cain and Abel…if that won’t suffice…how about since Israel’s Babylonian captivity where Daniel describes what? 4 beasts…both coming up from the sea and earth…in other words from humanity and the world.

Interestingly enough, Daniels description of the first beast was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon the very man and nation that enslaved Israel in Daniel’s day…that is exactly why Daniel [Israel] was in Babylon [beast] to begin with…that then is the first iteration of satan’s beast…according to Daniel. There are three more beasts according to Daniel that come up.

Clearly satan’s beast has been here in some form since at least Daniels day…which then means his “mark” has been here as well. The beasts mark is that which identifies him and his subjects or followers. This becomes obvious when you study the character and nature of the four beasts of Daniel and of Revelation.

Additionally…Daniel lists satan’s beasts as the lion, bear and leopard…then the fourth beast having ten horns. John in Revelation sees the same beast from a different perspective…John sees one beast…with the addition of seven heads and the horns now have crowns upon them.

A closer investigation reveals that Daniels beast and Johns beast are the same beast seen at different times…this helps explain the differences. An interesting item of note…John lists the fourth beast of seven heads and ten horns, and then he sees a leopard, bear and lion…in the reverse order of Daniel.

Additionally in John’s vision the previous three beasts leopard, bear and lion had been integrated into John’s first beast which was Daniel’s fourth beast.

In John’s vision…they are all rolled up into one great beast…meaning that this fourth great beast of satan had all the predatory attributes of the leopard, bear and lion as well. Satan’s beast has been on the earth a long time…it is clearly identified by its “mark” which would indicate that his “mark” is on anything that is his.

This is the deception of the belief that the mark “will be physical” most who believe this maintain that it is yet future since it as of now “it might or could be any sort of physical thing” that has not been identified. So it argues that the mark is not yet here…and some maintain that the beast is not yet here. This is a spiritually lethal doctrine.

How perfect…keep the carnal masses looking to the future for a future event that has already been in place for millennia. No guessing required for those who see it.

The mark on the forehead represents a mindset…the mark on the right hand represents that mindset as a lifestyle. That lifestyle is the result of satan’s trapping of the human soul…the bait is “lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the boastful pride of life. This deceptive trap breeds fear in the human soul and they are driven to protect and provide for themselves, just look around.

Think Adam and Eve…suddenly they were naked and decided that they should now provide their own covering…thus providing for themselves. They also hid from God in an attempt to protect themselves…up to that point God had clothed them in His glory and they had no need to hide from God in deed they walked with Him.

This is the story of man walking out of the 7th day economy of rest in God and walking back into the 6th day economy of toil by the sweat of your brow...in other words man is god so what pleases man pleases god.

This is both the meaning of the mark of the beast…and 6, 66, and 666. They have been in the making as long as Satan has been here…it is his way of “marking” what belongs to him…always has been always will be as long as he is in business on the earth.

Yet there is a future mark of the beast…it will be exactly like the mark in the past…sin…sin is the mark of the beast…the open rejection of Christ or the more popular deception…believing the deceptive lie of the harlot…that she is the bride of Christ. Think modern church going religion.

That is the false church…pretending to be the Body of Christ…she is irresistible to her followers, she is a harlot that tells them multitudes of lies [false doctrines] which they slurp up, cherish and beat each other with along with anyone who does not agree. The single most identifiable characteristic of those who are marked by the beast…is mistreatment, hatred and murder of their brothers…verses loving one another as Christ loved you.

The devils beast and those subsequently marked…are closing in on this creation at an increasingly rapid pace. This is producing fear at previously unknown depths in the human race. It is this fear that will reveal the hoards of those marked by the beast…as his complete and total control of the kingdom of darkness on this earth and is forcing everything in its path to bow and worship it…or be excluded.

He controls everything humanity relies upon for life and existence…and for those who do not yet realize this…the huge majority of them religious and worldly alike are already marked for destruction and will never see it coming. That is why God provided an alternative economy of His family to live in allowing them to present God the Father in the same way the Lord Yahshua Christ did…though it may cost them their lives.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/22/2018 at 5:33 AM, Adstar said:

I believe satan already has most of the world decieved

I think his greatest deception is that so many people doesn't think he exists.   I know people who profess Jesus that do not believe satan exists.

BTW, once we are on a digital currency and there is no more paper money, just about anything could be the mark.  It is my understanding, after reading the whole Bible, that we will be killed for not worshiping the beast...   It seems we may not ever be offered the mark.    It's main thing is to show allegiance to the beast; the buying and selling is secondary to it's use as I see it.   Jesus tells us that no one can snatch us out of the hand of God, so I have to believe that we can not be tricked into taking the mark if we have a relationship with the Holy Spirit.

My suggestion would be not to worry about the mark so much and concentrate on our relationship with the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

The beast said in 2020 that he was going to inact legislation so that everyone in his kingdom would recieve microchips.

Now he is paving the way for that statement to become fact .

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast said in 2020 that he was going to inact legislation so that everyone in his kingdom would recieve microchips.

Now he is paving the way for that statement to become fact .

So you know what/who the beast is?

I might add that I have heard this from several places starting in about 1990 when my uncle started chipping his cows.   it's gotten worse since the RFID tattoo came out