• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yes I did and it is the same misinformation and fear mongering I see on these forums.  But now I do understand why some of you think they way you do if you are watching that kind of stuff. 

do you understand that the video is a edited version of a three day seminar given to police departments and is part of the continuing education for police officers...…     and when I attended the class itself I held in my hands the documents that is mentioned in the presentations.....   including the Koran, Sharia Law, Hadiths and the certified court documents...….

It's not misinformation Kay.   You are doing yourself and all the rest of us a disservice in backing Islam....      note I am not saying Muslims, but their so called religion.   I do know some Muslims that are really not Islamic followers and probably would never hurt anyone.....    but when they start taking Islamic writings for what they really say it will become serious.   And there is not way to know who will and who will not be part of their long term plans for the US.  

I am not promoting that we hurt any muslim, just protect us all from their religion.

Just letting you know.

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

BS

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Allah is Satan in disguise.All he wants to do is get you to join him in Hell.To be a Muslim, the first thing you must do is deny the Deity of Christ. Mission accomplished.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

BS

Who said what Bodly .    that is what that means right .  BODLY SAID . 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

People can watch the Dearborn videos of  David Wood's with his best bud Nabeel Qureshi who was an ex; Muslim now a Christian with the Lord. 

Without even knowing a thing about them or the video .    I bet  this ex muslim don't go around trying to get christains to think the we all worship the same God

I bet he knows he followed satan while as a muslim .   AINT it something how TRUE CHRISTAINS who got saved out OF being a muslim , SURE sound way

different than does the pope or rick warren or the emergents and so on .     YEAH .    I bet he knows being a muslim was evil , NOW that he follows JESUS .

Aint that something how men who repented of any evils , like gay , or another religion ,   NEVER say  , OH that was all right its all good , God is love .

WHEN someone really is drawn to CHRIST and bows to HIM ,    THEY AINT the same old man .    Just saying , what I have been,  ITS HIGH TIME to preach the REAL gospel .

You loved davida .    

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

The man in those videos is John Guandolo. A quick google search of his name comes up with this:

cleet.jpg.a568f7c913d8ebdab5a575207772b90e.jpg

Ex-FBI agent caught teaching police Islamophobic ideas

Undercover Al Jazeera reporter films training session by John Guandolo as he spreads fabricated theories about Muslims.

"This is just a rhetoric of fear, These organisations have a right to exist; they're a part of America's fabric. To say that all of these organisations are the enemy, which is what he's inferring here, is just ludicrous. What he's advocating is dangerous." Rick Schwein, a former FBI agent

"He is a snake oil salesman, this stuff is toxic, you don't want a law enforcement community infected with these hateful ideas because they do have the power to deploy deadly force." Congressman Keith Ellison

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/fbi-agent-caught-teaching-police-islamophobic-ideas-180513112255789.html'

The misinformation is in those videos. 

I see you are in Oklahoma. Here is what the current state law enforcement training curriculum has to say about Islam.

880805972_islam101.jpg.621a3ce5645fbe94b0bbced903d86132.jpg

The Oklahoma CLEET training on Muslims can be found at this link:

https://www.ok.gov/cleet/CLEET_Training/Continuing_Education-_Online/ 

You will have to scroll down to where it has a course the Muslim World.

Muslim World

Description: The purpose of this online course is to familiarize the participant with Muslim history and religion, the world-wide distribution of the Muslim faith, and to give an overview of some of the radical groups within the Muslim faith and their activities. The course includes maps and readings on Muslim history and radical groups.

Date: Available Online
Time: Start Anytime
CLEET Hours: 8 - Must successfully complete the end of course test to receive credit.
CLEET Accreditation Number: 18-0814 
Cost: $25.00 per test

Now if Islam and Muslims were a threat to the community, wouldn't you think law enforcement would be trained differently on the subject? I briefly went through the slide show at that link and I didn't see anything that claims what the anti-Islamic propagandist are peddling at that link. In fact, quite the opposite.

In the reference material I found this.

Does Islam promote violence and terrorism?
No. Islam is religion of peace and submission and stresses on the sanctity of human life. 

Does Islam oppress women?
No. On the contrary, Islam elevated the status of women 1400 years ago by giving them the right to divorce, the right to have financial independence and support, and the right to be identified as dignified women (Hijab) when in the rest of the world, including Europe, women had no such rights. Women are equal to men in all acts of piety (Quran 33:32).

What is Jihad?
The word "Jihad" means struggle, or to be specific, striving in the cause of God. Any struggle done in day-to-day life to please God can be considered Jihad. One of the highest levels of Jihad is to stand up to a tyrant and speak a word of truth. 

What is Sharia?
Sharia is the comprehensive Muslim law derived form two sources, a) the Quran b) the Sunnah or traditions of Prophet Muhammad. It covers every aspect of daily individual and collective living. The purpose of Islamic laws are protection of individuals' basic human rights to include right to life, property, political and religious freedom and safeguarding the rights of women and minorities. The low crime rate in Muslim societies is due to the application of the Islamic laws.

All of this can be found on an official government website intended for law enforcement. Are they lying?

Is the state of Oklahoma being dishonest, or the anti-Islamic propagandists? 

I had about a thirty minute talk with him about all that....   it's true he made a huge mistake that cost him his career with the FBI....   but it has nothing to do with this seminar....    if you can't speak anything of real truth about the subject you shoot the messenger....   typical.

as for the organization there are over a hundred that were documented as being unindicted co conspirators in the Hollyland terrorist funding trial in Texas....   and that's documented and when they tried to be removed from that list the Judge told them he would not remove them for there was evidence of their guilt....   problem is we can't get them indicted for it.....    and Cair and much of the Muslim Brotherhood is/was involved....    several middle eastern  countries have declared the MB as a terrorist organization...…   it's a pitty we can't see the writhing on the wall here...…    people like yourself really don't help matters.

As for Sharia, you need to get the book 'Reliance of the Traveller' and read through the first 25 pages of it being a certified translation of the law that five or six of the countries use for English speaking people both to teach and live by.     Reliance of the Traveller will give you all the information about Jihad you care to learn.  I would suggest the people reading this thread look it up on the internet for it can be downloaded for free....    it is copywrited and I have been threatened with law suits for copy/pasting things on here in the years gone by.....   it seems some Muslims would rather people not read the book.

So take my word for it or put out a bit of effort and read it for yourself....   its actually kind of a fascinating read to think people are actually expected to live that way.

Edited by other one
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

3 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Not even close. It's around 40% and there is no Shar'iah law. 

1078374477_dearbornsharia.jpg.6a8ac965a9b295605c47701c10dbbf24.jpg

The other claims are misleading also. This is exactly the kind of nonsense that makes Muslims believe Christians are deceitful. I'm going to ask you the same questions I have asked others.

1. Would you say that Christians publicly calling Muslims animals, rapists, liars, pedophiles, murders, terrorists, and insulting their prophet/faith has a positive or a negative affect on Muslims seeing the light and the Truth of the gospel?

2. Would you say that Christians sharing anti-Islamic propaganda on social media and Christian forums has a positive or a negative affect on Muslims seeing the light and the Truth of the gospel? 

So it’s your word and Dearborn Michigan  tweet (which is totally biased, Saudi Arabia can tweet we love Christianity and want women to be president and we know that’s false) against journalism and news agencies (CBN, Fox News, and etc) that have covered its 90% Muslim? 

I will stick with journalism that had on sight video documentation, sources, and witnesses over tweets. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Brilliant! 1

2 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I am very familiar with the "Reliance of the Traveler."   This book was written for Muslims.  Non-Muslims who have little to no knowledge of Islam and the terminology used in Islam will not understand it and take much of what is written the wrong way. It's a highly respected book in the Muslim world. 

BS

• Haha 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

6 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Not even close. It's around 40% and there is no Shar'iah law. 

1078374477_dearbornsharia.jpg.6a8ac965a9b295605c47701c10dbbf24.jpg

Bull.

Sharia doesn't need a city law in Dearborn - just a portion of the population to observe it, usually starts in one area or neighborhood and then spreads - like a cancer. Then the no-go zones start for the Police, just like in Europe. I have friends in the Dearborn area so don't you dare say they don't know what they're living every day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

3 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Bull.

Sharia doesn't need a city law in Dearborn - just a portion of the population to observe it, usually starts in one area or neighborhood and then spreads. I have friends in the Dearborn area so don't you dare say they don't know what they're living every day.

That’s how it’s happened in France: first one Sharia no go zone and then 26 and growing. Germany is having the same problem, I saw first hand the growing Islamic counter insurgency and the uprising. You are so right they don’t have to pass it as city ordinance or law; they enforce it on the streets with clubs and women with hijab or burka are accosted and men who don’t belong, well let’s just say running is the only option for them. 

• Brilliant! 1