n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

I believe the Bible is very clear on this .. it says it is a “mark.. then it is a Mark”. If it was disobedience God would have said disobedience. How can you get to such a convoluted process and come up with  John 6:66? I am certain the apostle John would be stunned.

The 666 is the number of the beast. As has been said a chip, tattoo or something similar without which you cannot buy or sell. In your thinking, how would you be able to tell the difference between those who reject Jesus and those who reject the beast? They would all be able to buy and sell.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

I don't claim to know  exactly what form the mark is going to take, but my personal conviction is that  it will be a physical mark of some kind.  I feel I have been taught over time to take the Bible very  literally unless the text demands otherwise and I see no such requirement in the texts dealing with the mark.

In my lifetime alone, technology  has begun  to "inform" prophecy in ways never before seen in human history.  I recall when barcodes first came out and people were astonished by the amount of information one could contain there was a huge surge in people who said a barcode tattooed on forehead or hand just had  to be the mark. 

Since that  time, technology has moved from barcodes to microchips and more recently we're seeing tattoos that can interact with technology.  That link outlines just a fraction of the  tech tattoo/biohacking sector  and it's advancing so  rapidly  it's hard to keep up  with  it.

Recently I began asking the Lord about the mark with a renewed interest and some very interesting thoughts have occurred since.  I am NOT saying I have a full answer  but it seems He began to answer my question by correcting a misguided assumption about the real goals satan is pursuing.

Until recently, I have always (without conscious thought or analysis) somehow assumed that the general outlines of this ongoing  spiritual combat between God's Kingdom and satan's attempts to set up his own involved a "competition" for the  souls of men.  I no longer believe that.  Looking  at what satan appears to be pushing hard in terms of genetic manipulation I am now convinced that  satan is pursuing a kingdom in which NOTHING reflects even a marred image of the Creator.  I am suspicious satan's intent is to totally wipe out everything that God would call "human" and replace it with living beings that do not in any way reflect God's image at all.  Important revelation?  Not sure yet.  But it opens up some pretty interesting (to me anyway :) ) speculation as a follow-on.

It's got me considering whether the mark in its final form might even have a genetic component that modifies DNA and actually  removes the receiver from the category God defines as human.  There is considerable  correlation with this  thinking and what occurred on Mt. Hermon when  the watchers descended and had offspring by human women.  Jesus Himself pointed to the days  of Noah and indicated there would be a repeat  of those circumstances around the time of His return, so in that sense it's a thought compatible with  Scripture.

Other related thoughts involved why God considers taking the mark a final act from which there is no recovery.  God loves mercy and there are so many examples where He almost begs men to give Him the  slightest excuse to extend it.  Only in the most egregious  of circumstances does He  seem to block access to mercy.  Why the sharp dividing line with the mark?

Is it possible that those who receive the mark have had their DNA modified to a degree that removes them from God's definition of "human"?  Could DNA be modified to a point the person ceases to reflect God's image?  The more I've thought about it the more it makes sense that satan would want  to populate his kingdom with beings who reflected HIS image, not God's.

If genetic manipulation placed a being "beyond human" would Jesus blood still cover them?   I don't think it would.  If that were true, then the sharp line God has drawn at taking the mark makes perfect sense.  If someone has entered a state "other than human" then it seems logical enough to me to assume they are also beyond redemption.

The technology exists already  and is already being used in terrifying ways.  If you're not familiar with CRISPR CAS-9 technology you might  want  to check into it.  People are already using kits you  can buy for a few hundred dollars to "hack" their own DNA.  The "push" for acceptance of Human 2.0 and the integration of genetic manipulation, technology and biology and a host of other  fundamental changes to human capabilities is  quite visible in popular media  now.  The truly concerning thing about CRISPR technology is that it is capable of changing  DNA at the germ line, which simply means offspring will inherit the changes.  If parents are no longer human, their children won't be either.

Another interesting thing that's entered my pondering on this topic is found in Revelation:

Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

This is arguable, but it seems this bowl judgement involves grievous sores and only affects those who have taken the mark.  Is this due to their bodies rejecting genetic modifications?  Just an interesting thought so far :) Please don't think I'm presenting this as any kind of proof :)

This is NOT meant to be presented as truth.  It's an example of a 'work  in progress' as I hold some questions up before the Lord for answers.  Don't put too much stock in it.  I don't :)

But it's a familiar process  to me and I have no doubt in my mind He will eventually confirm or deny my speculations.  For now this is just as far as I've gotten with  it...

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Cletus said:

how can one not buy sell or trade with out the mark if its not physical, whether its a tattoo or a microchip or what ever (i really do not care God will tell me when its here and i wont be taking it... thanks for the offer mr. destroyer but no thanks)   do you think its going to be just a brotherhood of evil?  not trying to say your wrong just wondering.

in the past week I have seen that verse 2 times.  and I thought wow that is something there.  john 6:66... and many walked away. 

Buying and selling are seen throughout prophecy as referring to the "truth". The great whore in Revelation is NOT a person it is a church (an ideology) which "sells" something which at one point no one wants to buy any longer. The ten virgins speak about "buying" oil. 

No, not a brotherhood, just rejection of obedience to righteousness. The proof is in the news everyday.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I don't claim to know  exactly what form the mark is going to take, but my personal conviction is that  it will be a physical mark of some kind.  I feel I have been taught over time to take the Bible very  literally unless the text demands otherwise and I see no such requirement in the texts dealing with the mark.

In my lifetime alone, technology  has begun  to "inform" prophecy in ways never before seen in human history.  I recall when barcodes first came out and people were astonished by the amount of information one could contain there was a huge surge in people who said a barcode tattooed on forehead or hand just had  to be the mark. 

Since that  time, technology has moved from barcodes to microchips and more recently we're seeing tattoos that can interact with technology.  That link outlines just a fraction of the  tech tattoo/biohacking sector  and it's advancing so  rapidly  it's hard to keep up  with  it.

Recently I began asking the Lord about the mark with a renewed interest and some very interesting thoughts have occurred since.  I am NOT saying I have a full answer  but it seems He began to answer my question by correcting a misguided assumption about the real goals satan is pursuing.

Until recently, I have always (without conscious thought or analysis) somehow assumed that the general outlines of this ongoing  spiritual combat between God's Kingdom and satan's attempts to set up his own involved a "competition" for the  souls of men.  I no longer believe that.  Looking  at what satan appears to be pushing hard in terms of genetic manipulation I am now convinced that  satan is pursuing a kingdom in which NOTHING reflects even a marred image of the Creator.  I am suspicious satan's intent is to totally wipe out everything that God would call "human" and replace it with living beings that do not in any way reflect God's image at all.  Important revelation?  Not sure yet.  But it opens up some pretty interesting (to me anyway :) ) speculation as a follow-on.

It's got me considering whether the mark in its final form might even have a genetic component that modifies DNA and actually  removes the receiver from the category God defines as human.  There is considerable  correlation with this  thinking and what occurred on Mt. Hermon when  the watchers descended and had offspring by human women.  Jesus Himself pointed to the days  of Noah and indicated there would be a repeat  of those circumstances around the time of His return, so in that sense it's a thought compatible with  Scripture.

Other related thoughts involved why God considers taking the mark a final act from which there is no recovery.  God loves mercy and there are so many examples where He almost begs men to give Him the  slightest excuse to extend it.  Only in the most egregious  of circumstances does He  seem to block access to mercy.  Why the sharp dividing line with the mark?

Is it possible that those who receive the mark have had their DNA modified to a degree that removes them from God's definition of "human"?  Could DNA be modified to a point the person ceases to reflect God's image?  The more I've thought about it the more it makes sense that satan would want  to populate his kingdom with beings who reflected HIS image, not God's.

If genetic manipulation placed a being "beyond human" would Jesus blood still cover them?   I don't think it would.  If that were true, then the sharp line God has drawn at taking the mark makes perfect sense.  If someone has entered a state "other than human" then it seems logical enough to me to assume they are also beyond redemption.

The technology exists already  and is already being used in terrifying ways.  If you're not familiar with CRISPR CAS-9 technology you might  want  to check into it.  People are already using kits you  can buy for a few hundred dollars to "hack" their own DNA.  The "push" for acceptance of Human 2.0 and the integration of genetic manipulation, technology and biology and a host of other  fundamental changes to human capabilities is  quite visible in popular media  now.  The truly concerning thing about CRISPR technology is that it is capable of changing  DNA at the germ line, which simply means offspring will inherit the changes.  If parents are no longer human, their children won't be either.

Another interesting thing that's entered my pondering on this topic is found in Revelation:

This is arguable, but it seems this bowl judgement involves grievous sores and only affects those who have taken the mark.  Is this due to their bodies rejecting genetic modifications?  Just an interesting thought so far :) Please don't think I'm presenting this as any kind of proof :)

This is NOT meant to be presented as truth.  It's an example of a 'work  in progress' as I hold some questions up before the Lord for answers.  Don't put too much stock in it.  I don't :)

But it's a familiar process  to me and I have no doubt in my mind He will eventually confirm or deny my speculations.  For now this is just as far as I've gotten with  it...

You mentioned the word "human" as if it was something good. Probably not what you meant? But, I would think God wants to replace our "human" aspects with His own while Satan desires to remove any form of righteousness within us. It is our "human"ness that so often gets us into trouble. Remember when Israel's enemy wanted the prophet to curse the Jews, but he could not. But, he did tell them what to do so that God would curse them and punish them? 

3 minutes ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

You mentioned the word "human" as if it was something good. Probably not what you meant? But, I would think God wants to replace our "human" aspects with His own while Satan desires to remove any form of righteousness within us. It is our "human"ness that so often gets us into trouble. Remember when Israel's enemy wanted the prophet to curse the Jews, but he could not. But, he did tell them what to do so that God would curse them and punish them? 

I think we're mincing words here.  My understanding is that God created Adam as the very definition of human, exactly as He designed.  It's not our humanity that is the issue, its the fallen nature and dead spirit Adam's fall left to us.

• Well Said! 1

34 minutes ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Buying and selling are seen throughout prophecy as referring to the "truth". The great whore in Revelation is NOT a person it is a church (an ideology) which "sells" something which at one point no one wants to buy any longer. The ten virgins speak about "buying" oil. 

No, not a brotherhood, just rejection of obedience to righteousness. The proof is in the news everyday.

By your definition everyone who has ever rejected Jesus has borne the mark, and yet the Bible seems to clearly demand understanding the mark as an end time phenomena that is taken or not taken by a definite exercise of our will.  Your assertion doesn't fit Scripture well enough to satisfy me.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

They already have facial recognition...you will be able to do nothing without the mark. I believe it will be non removable once you accept it. There are satellites now that are tracking people’s movements....you will not escape.

Edited by Littlelambseativy
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

They already have facial recognition...you will be able to do nothing without the mark. I believe it will be non removable once you accept it. There are satellites now that are tracking people’s movements....you will not escape.

That fits with some of my own observations.  The control grid is already so tight, anyone who uses a credit card, a store rewards card, facebook, twitter, anything google is already  so thoroughly tracked (and that includes any use of the internet) you could be found (geographically) and a team could be vectored on your  current location in a matter of minutes if they decided to apply all the tech they have available to apprehending or killing any one of us.  Artificial Intelligence hosted on quantum computers is already a reality and the data processing/correlation capabilities already deployed and functional are adequate to the task.  It might still take a good bit of effort  to bring all the necessary technology to bear on a single target, but it is there and capability is expanding at a breathtaking rate.

The roll-out of 5g networks will represent a quantum leap in how  quickly  they can locate any one individual and that  is proceeding very  rapidly.   Smartphones, smart TV's, even fitness/jogging aids (any appliance that has "smart" technology) ....it's a mind boggling list and mine is very  incomplete.  Smart meters.......and on and on.  All of which provide info about who you  are, what you do, where you are doing it and even what you buy and eat.

Escape from the beast's control grid will be dependent on God's supernatural intervention in the very near future and we're close to it already.  But GOD....  !  :)   We're going to do one of three things in the near future.  We'll take the mark, lose our heads for not taking it, or get so close to God His miraculous power is displayed for us and through us on a daily basis.  That last bunch are gonna be used powerfully by Him to bring in a harvest the  likes of which have never been seen :)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why should i flee from the beast?

28 minutes ago, other one said:

Why should i flee from the beast?

If I seemed to imply you should you have my sincerest apologies :)  My intent was to simply observe that everything the Word has warned us is coming about the Beast and the mark is now technologically feasible and pretty much already in place.

That character cannot touch me (or you) unless and until Father allows it.  I ain't running nowhere, and in fact I'm quite eager to get on with it :)  I EXPECT to see God's power manifest in keeping me right up until His plan says it's time for me to go home.

I am looking forward to both seeing His power once again manifest among His people on a regular basis AND going home :)  It's gonna be a wild and woolly ride I wouldn't miss for all the tea in China :)

get so close to God His miraculous power is displayed for us and through us on a daily basis.  That last bunch are gonna be used powerfully by Him to bring in a harvest the  likes of which have never been seen :)

Due to some things I believe I've been shown I fully expect to run TO this battle, not away from it.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1