R. Hartono

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

the antichrist that came was hitler but the beast will be worse then him and there will be a king who fights the beast and false prophet, the beast is yet to come 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, R. Hartono said:

If you look at that all seeing eye picture in the US dollar, do you ever wonder why the same symbol is also found in the catholic church ?

Google all seeing eye at catholic church.

LoL   what symbol isn't there???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/16/2018 at 5:23 AM, R. Hartono said:

Rev 13:2 .... and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Zech 11:17. ....the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

He will be deadly wounded and be healed from deadly wound, imitating Jesus Christ, he may be waking up from his coffin and shocked the world..

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I would go just a bit further, I agree with your assessment and I feel the beast's rise will mimic the end of Jesus' ministry in many details:

Arrested, tried, convicted, sentenced, executed and then raised from the dead by possession in the power of Satan.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:16 AM, noblenut said:

the antichrist that came was hitler but the beast will be worse then him and there will be a king who fights the beast and false prophet, the beast is yet to come 

Did you read a book titled The Sign? That's what that guy proposed. Even proposed that Hitler would come back, raised from the dead...hehe. I shouldn't laugh. When I first read that book that part in particular scared the.... out of a young believer. I know way too much about Hitler and the Third Reich and the idea alone was terrifying.

The Jews are going to look to an earthly leader that will protect them. It's in their orthodox unconscious. Any leader that turns out to be the beast will at first appear to be the protector of Israel, only to betray them later.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

good point, i only meant hitler was the antichrist of his time and there were others, this may make u laugh too but i call trump the lawless one

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, noblenut said:

good point, i only meant hitler was the antichrist of his time and there were others, this may make u laugh too but i call trump the lawless one

Trump doesn't fit, neither did Hitler per se, though people of his time probably wouldn't have had the understanding we are capable of today.

The Anti-Christ has to be an Assyrian (Turk...Isaiah 10), born in Greece {Dan. 8} who comes to power in the E.U./Fourth Beast (Dan. 7).

The Church via the Holy Spirit infilling withholds the Beast from coming forth, since Satan has no clue about God's timing, he's always trying to bring forth someone to destroy the Jews, that is why he brought forth Hitler, as far as Satan knows, it could be anyone who hates the Jews and has power, but God knows who he is, Satan doesn't per se, so Satan is just trying to kill all the Jews whom he hates, not trying per se to bring forth the Little Horn.

Edited by Revelation Man

10 hours ago, noblenut said:

As an important distinction it's not 'the' antichrist, it's the beast. 

If President Trump is the lawless one what is different about him compared to all the other US Presidents? Or UK Prime Ministers? Or English Royalty? Or any other ruler of any other country of any age?

Have you read about the Mongols? The Khans? Mao? Lenin? Talk about lawless. President Trump is a saint compared to Castro, Baby Doc, Peron, Pol Pot, Hitler, Milosevic, Amin; the list goes on and on.

In any case, the beast will not appear from the church. His rise will be from Mesopotamia, near or in ancient Babylon, and he will lead a relatively small but fanatical group of theocratic zealots. 

Edited by Diaste

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

As an important distinction it's not 'the' antichrist, it's the beast. 

If President Trump is the lawless one what is different about him compared to all the other US Presidents? Or UK Prime Ministers? Or English Royalty? Or any other ruler of any other country of any age?

Have you read about the Mongols? The Khans? Mao? Lenin? Talk about lawless. President Trump is a saint compared to Castro, Baby Doc, Peron, Pol Pot, Hitler, Milosevic, Amin; the list goes on and on.

In any case, the beast will not appear from the church. His rise will be from Mesopotamia, near or in ancient Babylon, and he will lead a relatively small but fanatical group of theocratic zealots. 

Jesus warned of following anyone regarded as an "anointed one" towards the end-times. Now both Christians and Jews are regarding Trump as an anointed one, like Cyrus, anointed to support the rebuilding of the temple like Cyrus did.  The question to meditate on is why did Jesus use PLURAL instead of just warning about the one false "anointed one"? Matt 24:24

TPT translation: For there will be imposters falsely claiming to be God’s ‘Anointed One,’ and false prophets[a] will arise to perform miracle signs to lead astray, if possible, those God has chosen to be his.

Then if one looks at Islamic prophecy to get more insight into Satan's plans around this period, Islam predicts the dajjal.  Dajjal is a bold liar, a western leader with red hair who is in control of massive armies and gathers the support of the so-called deceived among the torah-based religions. The deceived referring to fundamentalist Christians and Jews who back dajjal.  Dajjal will invade Iran, and while in victory parade with those he has saved out of Iran and travelling through Syria,  a man known as Isa/Jesus will defeat the western dajjal using an Islamic army. 

Isa/"Jesus"  will then set up a Middle Eastern peace between the 3 Torah based religions being Catholic/Jew/Islam.  (shocking isn't it, this is the plan of Islam).  Thus if we look at Islamic prophecy this describes TWO false anointed ones:

First the red-headed western dajjal

Last the Islamic Isa/Jesus 

Don't say I didn't warn you about the plans of Satan. When the evil of dajjal is exposed, so they will convince the world that dajjal was the real antichrist, gaining much more acceptance for their Isa as some sort of Jesus. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Trump doesn't fit, neither did Hitler per se, though people of his time probably wouldn't have had the understanding we are capable of today.

The Anti-Christ has to be an Assyrian (Turk...Isaiah 10), born in Greece {Dan. } who comes to power in the E.U./Fourth Beast (Dan, 7).

The Church via the Holy Spirit infilling withholds the Best from coming forth, since Satan has no clue about God's timing, he's always trying to bring forth someone to destroy the Jews, that is why he brought forth Hitler, as far as Satan knows, it could be anyone who hates the Jews and has power, but God knows who he is, Satan doesn't per se, so Satan is just trying to kill all the Jews whom he hates, not trying per se to bring forth the Little Horn.

Yes the antichrist is a Syrian. But he will also be a false "Messiah" which means an anointed warrior king who supports the Jews.  I therefore assume he will have Jewish bloodlines, to be like a "son of David".  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

Yes the antichrist is a Syrian. But he will also be a false "Messiah" which means an anointed warrior king who supports the Jews.  I therefore assume he will have Jewish bloodlines, to be like a "son of David".  

He will be an Assyrian, not Syrian as in from Syria. The Assyrian Kingdom is basically to Turkish Kingdom of old. Nowhere does it say he will be a false messiah as per being accepted by the Jews, we have the forerunner of the coming Anti-Christ and his False Prophet in Antiochus Epiphanes and Jason the High Priest who tried to Hellenize the Jews, his real name was Yeshua, he got the position by bribing Antiochus, who then killed his brother Onias III a pious High Priest. The coming Anti-Christ is a gentile who comes out of the Sea just like all the ther Beasts who arose !! The False Prophet will come out of the earth/land = Israel, so he is a Jew, the Beast is a Gentile. 

Israel never accepts him as their King, people mistake John 5:43, which is about the Pharisees of Jesus' days/70 AD, he kills the 2/3 Jews who do not accept Christ and chases the 1/3 who do accept Christ into the Wilderness/Petra. The WARNING in Matthew 24, not to come unto the false christ/false prophet is just Jesus telling the Jews who have repented not to fall for their MIRACLES/TRICKS and come out unto them, because he wants to KILL THEM, then Jesus says BEHOLD I have told you before [hand]. Then he says I will come from the EASTERN SKIES !! Thus no Jew who has repented can be deceived, the Beast doesn't have to trick the Jews who did not repent, he will have access unto them !! He will kill the 2/3. 

Jesus then says in Matt. 24, the eagles will be gathered where the Carcass is at.......reading Rev. 19, the FOWLS/Bride/Church at Armageddon means the Carcass is the carnage at Armageddon, Jesus is saying, hey, I will arrive from the EASTERN SKIES and then I will destroy those gathered at Armageddon, my eagles(Bride) will be their with me, and they will feast there at the Marriage Supper (SEE Rev. 19).

Edited by Revelation Man