• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

27 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

The cup.

Revelation 18:6 Pay her back as she herself has paid back others,
    and repay her double for her deeds;
    mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.

Zechariah 12:2  “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah.

I have to head to work now, will continue later, Lord willing.

God bless

I don't agree. A cup is not a cup necessarily. Even as the same imagery is used it's not conclusive it's the same circumstance or condition. Or timing or location. In both instances quoted above the cup only means the parties are sleeping in the bed they made. That's the only parallel one can glean. Jerusalem does not equate to Babylon the great by this evidence. Since parallels are hard to ascertain let's look at oblique references.

All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality.  This cannot refer to Jerusalem. Most nations hate Israel and therefore Jerusalem.

The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” Same as above. Most every king would like to see Jerusalem gone, they certainly aren't getting in bed with her, most of them anyway. These two verses reference ALL the nations and by extension ALL the kings. Not in a million years would that occur with Jerusalem.

In her heart she says, ‘I sit as queen; I am not a widow and will never see grief.’  Israel and Jerusalem expect to see grief. It's their lot. Since the nation began she sought divorce from her husband and is now a bitter divorced wife and is no queen, and will not be.

In fear of her torment, they will stand at a distance and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, the mighty city of Babylon! For in a single hour your judgment has come.”

This is what the kings of the earth say. If this was Jerusalem and Israel they would be throwing a party. They would never be in this position in any case as they would not be sleeping with her. 

The greater point here is how would Jerusalem make all the kings and merchants of the sea rich?  Scripture says 'all who make their living from sea trade', that is not possible with Jerusalem, it's just not big enough. I don't think it matters whether this Babylon is a port city or not. What matters is the purchasing power. There is no single city now in existence that can fulfill, "Woe, woe to the great city, where all who had ships on the sea were enriched by her wealth!" ALL who had ships on the sea? Made rich by a single city?  This city would have to be the size of a whole Chinese province. It's right out of a Scifi.

This city does not yet exist, but it is coming.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I don't agree. A cup is not a cup necessarily. Even as the same imagery is used it's not conclusive it's the same circumstance or condition. Or timing or location. In both instances quoted above the cup only means the parties are sleeping in the bed they made. That's the only parallel one can glean. Jerusalem does not equate to Babylon the great by this evidence. Since parallels are hard to ascertain let's look at oblique references.

All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality.  This cannot refer to Jerusalem. Most nations hate Israel and therefore Jerusalem.

The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” Same as above. Most every king would like to see Jerusalem gone, they certainly aren't getting in bed with her, most of them anyway. These two verses reference ALL the nations and by extension ALL the kings. Not in a million years would that occur with Jerusalem.

In her heart she says, ‘I sit as queen; I am not a widow and will never see grief.’  Israel and Jerusalem expect to see grief. It's their lot. Since the nation began she sought divorce from her husband and is now a bitter divorced wife and is no queen, and will not be.

In fear of her torment, they will stand at a distance and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, the mighty city of Babylon! For in a single hour your judgment has come.”

This is what the kings of the earth say. If this was Jerusalem and Israel they would be throwing a party. They would never be in this position in any case as they would not be sleeping with her. 

The greater point here is how would Jerusalem make all the kings and merchants of the sea rich?  Scripture says 'all who make their living from sea trade', that is not possible with Jerusalem, it's just not big enough. I don't think it matters whether this Babylon is a port city or not. What matters is the purchasing power. There is no single city now in existence that can fulfill, "Woe, woe to the great city, where all who had ships on the sea were enriched by her wealth!" ALL who had ships on the sea? Made rich by a single city?  This city would have to be the size of a whole Chinese province. It's right out of a Scifi.

Man , pope francis would call you an enemy of the entire world ,  sadly so would more and more protestant churches who go under its spell.

But it don't matter what the pope and others say or would say about you .    I LOVES YA .    We gotta warn out more than ever against this all inclusive spell from hell that rome and many spue .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I get the feeling Rome wont be nominating you  for nobel peace prize award .    Most folks wont believe this ,  but in the days and times ahead ,   we who , by grace , withstood

the inclusive lie for unity ,   we gonna be hated big time .  You just wait and watch .    The churches , faiths , even other religions and secular will unite as one

against us .     THEY will think they do this all inclusive gods will,  when even we are killed .   You just wait .    For it is not for another generation .  THIS GENERATION will see

This with its own eyes .   WITH ITS OWN EYES .     IT cant be and wont be stopped .  The delusion is allowed for the world , the churches have shown GOD the back and none repents .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

We need to beware that there are both Jewish and Gentile elements calling for false unity.  The Temple Institute openly states that the purpose of the new Temple will be to unite all faiths of the world…..while the Roman Catholic Church also openly works for this same end.  Regarding why Babylon is a mystery I believe firstly because it is talking of something spiritual and also that it has to do with what once belonged to God but fell away to become His enemy….apostate Israel and apostate Church being turned around and used by Satan as a weapon against God’s own kingdom…..that is a mystery.

Israel’s captivity by Babylon in the bible is a similitude for her actually “being” Babylon spiritually as she became spiritually captive and apostate……same with the apostate church being taken captive by Babylon spiritually  means the church “is” Babylon in her apostasy…and yes it is the spirit of Nimrod……it becomes a counterfeit to the true faith and the reason why it is so deceptive, because it once was a true faith…..even as Talmudic (Babylonish) Judaism today is a counterfeit to the pure faith of Abraham and the patriarchs, while Catholicism is a counterfeit to the true faith of Christ.  And they both have much in common….priesthood, robes, incense, sacramental rituals, tabernacle etc….. Catholicism in many ways mimics the old testament priesthood.

The colours of the Whore of Babylon are also the colours of not only the RCC but of the Jewish temple and priesthood (scriptures below).  See also in scriptures below how Babylon receives double from the Lord and how Israel in the bible also receives a double judgment…..and keeping in mind too that Israel in the bible is the church’s ensample (similitude).  Please test it, but it unfortunately does appear that these things are not just talking about the RCC but Israel as well, sadly.  They are both leading their followers to the Beast/Antichrist.

Rev 18:6

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Isa 40:2

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

Jer 16:18

And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Jer 17:18

Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Exo 26:1

Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.

Exo 26:31

And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made:

Exo 26:36

And thou shalt make an hanging for the door of the tent, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework.

Exo 27:16

And for the gate of the court shall be an hanging of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework: and their pillars shall be four, and their sockets four.

Exo 28:5

And they shall take gold, and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen.

Exo 28:6

And they shall make the ephod of gold, of blue, and of purple, of scarlet, and fine twined linen, with cunning work.

As followers of Christ and students of His word, we understand that the Lord does not dwell in a Temple made with human hands any more, but we all are living stones of His spiritual temple.  The new Temple in Jerusalem will be very strongly deceptive, we need to stay away from it, don’t rejoice when it is built, don’t have anything to do with it, just keep away and stay close to the Lord.  It is going to be a terrible snare for many souls, and the seat of Antichrist…….remember the Lord is sending a STRONG delusion to all who have received not a love of the truth.  May the Lord help us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I think where we differ is that you are looking at things as they are, not as they will be.  When the AC rises to power and claims his seat from the city of Jerusalem and the very temple, a one world government will be established.   A government that will revolve around a one world religion, and one world currency, all centered on the beast.  We are talking about direct worship of evil, all happening right out of Jerusalem.  All money, all worship, all leadership for the entire world will flow from this place.  You say it won't happen in a million years, and on that we definitely disagree.

That though is the answer to your question, how would Jerusalem make all the kings and merchants rich, is because Jerusalem will be the center of power for the all controlling end times government.  So what is now, has no bearing on what will be once the end begins to fall into place.  Some of the other points I was going to make, Heleadethme has put forth in the previous post, regarding the double portion and priestly garments.

I would also add, that in Ezekiel 16 Jerusalem is not just referred to as a harlot, but a unique harlot, unlike any other.  There are other things as well which I could continue pointing out, but we will leave it as is.

God bless

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/22/2018 at 11:54 AM, Diaste said:

And the Catholic church is not a religious entity? The RCC fits the description.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:16 AM, Revelation Man said:

The CLUES as to who the Harlot is, ALL MUST FIT........If God is trying to tell us the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION by showing us she's a False Religious Entity and you and others go down a rabbit hole chasing a TRUE RELIGIOUS ENTITY via the RCC or forget that the Jewish High Priest also wore the same colors, then you wind up conflating the issues. So not only must she have the colors which most every Religious Entity had, but she also must be an ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH which means she serves a false god, but the RCC serves Jesus Christ !! She must must be the MOTHER OF HARLOTS and the Harlotry System was birthed in old Babylon, not by the RCC. The guys who peddle this stuff mixes truths with falsehoods, deceiving people, which of course is Satan's desire. So since the RCC serves Jesus Christ she can't be an Abomination nor the Mother who birthed Harlotry, and the Mystery was revealed by the Angel in Rev. 17:7-18, before the RCC was even birthed in reality. None of the clues fit except the COLORS and every Religious Order wore the same exclusive colors basically. So its like telling someone to look under a rock for an answer, it's an obvious a trick by Satan, every Religious Order in the world wore Purple and Scarlet in time of old, so that basically has zero value in describing the Harlot unless all the other clues fit also.

Again, an apt description of Catholicism, false religion.

That is YOUR OPINION, they serve Jesus Christ just like we do, they helped usher the Religion worldwide, they are different from us, but Baptists are different from Methodists also etc. etc. Just because you don't like the way they worship Jesus means little, they might not like the way we worship Jesus. They profess that the blood of Jesus is needed to gain Heaven just like we do. Satan is just trying to split the Church/Divide us, IMHO. There are wicked Baptist preachers, Methodist Preachers, Catholic Priests etc. etc. A false religion = serving false gods.

I think you meant 'gamut'. And 'whole gamut' is redundant. But if you did indeed mean 'gamut' then that would include the Catholic church and the Inquisitions, which murdered the saints and the prophets.

No I meant gambit, but used it in the sentence improperly, I am speaking of the opening move of the Harlot Religion being spoken of. It began in Babylon, way before the RCC was founded. Thus the opening gambit so to speak can't be via the RCC, because like a queen in chess the first move can't be made via the queen, it has to be made by a pawn or a knight. So time precludes what you describe as being possible. Either it means ALL FALSE RELIGION or its a false statement, and God can't make a false statement.

Interesting in that for some time in Europe religion and worldly government worked hand in hand, barely distinguishable from each other. It was the order of the day for religion to guide monarchical edict. And again the RCC would fit this prophecy.

Moreso with the Old Religions as per the Beasts, REMEMBER..........She rides the Beast, since there has been NO BEAST over Israel for nigh 2000 years she hasn't been riding the Beast per se. She is still alive, the the Beast system was Wounded by the Church.  Thus the Mortal Wound. There has been no Beast thus she can't have been co-mingling with the Beast in the last 2000 years. You take a Gov. and call it a Beast, God said there was a MORTAL WOUND to the Beast and He placed Apollyon in the bottomless pit. 

'Unity' is not defined in the context of religion. 'Unity' is 'to form a whole' from whatever scope or sets of material or people. 

Unifying different Religions is what is being spoken of with that term. The BEAST is going to kill about 2 billion people after the Church is Raptured, they are going to mostly be Muslims he's going to destroy all Religions, this is why he chases the Jews into the Wilderness and kills those who turn to Jesus after the Rapture (the Martyrs of Seal #5). He's going to wipe out all Religions, not unify all religions.

Subjugate is your concept and does not fit here. The idea that Islam or Muslims will refuse to worship a man as god is weak considering they worship a rock 5 times a day. And it's more than likely they will worship a man and his image because God said they would, to wit:

It's a FACT..........The Harlot being KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16 aptly describes this. 

and THE WHOLE WORLD marveled and followed the beastTHEY (the whole world) worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and THEY (the whole world) worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

These people are not actually worshiping Satan per se, this describes the fact that the world hates God and thus LOVES THE WORLD, which is in the IMAGE of Satan. The world we live in nows worships THE WAYS of Satan, minus the Christians, look at the Murders, the lust, the perversions, the greed, etc. etc. etc. God created us in His image, this world worships at Satan's feet, however most don't believe in God nor Satan. They do Worship the Beast however, because he understands how to make the world's economies boom. 

And the second beast required ALL people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that NO ONE could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name. - Rev 13:3-17

So yeah, Muslims will not only worship the beast but the dragon as well. I thought you were the Revelation Man? You seem to misunderstand a great deal of end of the age scripture.

Most Muslims will be wiped out, the rest will worship the Beast or hide.

I know you're going to say the beast destroys all religions so the above won't be a problem. But what exactly does 'destroy all religions' mean? Does it mean 'destroy the infrastructure of religion'? Or, 'destroy the governing bodies of religion'? Destroy the religious books? The buildings? The people? Destroying the people won't be the case. Allowing that atheists, the non-religious, and 'other religions' (not the major ones) are one group, they comprise about 25% of the total population of earth. This would mean the beast would have to off almost 6 billion people, or 75%, before your 'subjugation' occurs. This is not only non scriptural but absurd.

It means EVERYONE must Worship the Beast or DIE !! Simple, that includes Atheists. Once he starts killing those Atheists, who believe in nothing, will be the first to line up and call this man THEIR GOD !! They are after all people with ZERO BELIEFS. He will kill in the first four seals 1.5 to 2 Billion people which will make everyone else fall in line.

If that were to happen as you suggest you would likely find a great many of the 'non-religious' getting religion real fast as they witness 7 out of every 10 people killed. Even worse, you yourself have said the beast will clear the table of religion, only to install his own religion, the false religion. So I guess the beast won't get rid of ALL religion.

But lets say the beast destroys everything about religion except for the people. That won't stop 'religion'. Religion is a state of mind and is only manifest in the material. And we're back to the insanity of the absurd notion of killing billions.

Once they take the Mark of the Beast they are condemned to hell..............it's over.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The most important piece is this one.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth.”

Matthew 23:29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

He is addressing the religious leaders of Israel, and goes on to say....

Matthew 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 

Jesus is God, He doesn't speak out of turn, or make false predictions.  This is what He said, so you can rest assured this is the case.  There is more of course, but for now, this will do.

God bless

And why did they kill the Prophets ? Was it because of where they lived (Jerusalem) ? No, it was because they rejected the Prophets "THUS SAITH THE LORD" mandates, whereas David when he was condemned by Nathan received the verdict of God and repented, most of the Kings of Israel just killed the Prophets when they heard the "Thus saith the Lord proclamations" because they were serving FALSE GODS, thus Jesus is speaking about False Religion, not a City per se. He's speaking of its leaders/Kings who worshiped at the troth of FALSE RELIGIONS, which is why God continually had to correct them and punish them. They erected false idols to false gods in high places continually. 

So who killed the Prophets ? FALSE RELIGION, if they had served the one true God like David, the Prophets would not have been killed. They served the World over God. We all know the Jewish Peoples were blinded because they refused to repent. We know they worshiped the false gods of Babylon etc. all. False Religion that DUPED the Jews is what is being Judged, the Kings in League with the Beast kill her off, via Islam and all false religions, the Religion of the Beast will go down when he goes down at Armageddon. The city of Jerusalem is an inanimate object, it can't be Judged, her people REPENT as says Zechariah 12:10, 13:1 and 13:9. It states that 1/3 REPENT and that 2/3 perish. Then Jesus reigns from Jerusalem for 1000 years. So Jerusalem is not burning at all. The Harlot is all false religion, and that is why the Jews killed the Prophets, they served False Gods and when they head the true word of God it pricked them/made them angry, like John calling out King Herod, who beheaded him etc. etc. They killed the Prophets because most served False gods thus FALSE RELIGION is the culprit.

Jerusalem/The Jews were barely around so how can the Martyr of all the Christians be on her hands ? The diaspora happened almost 2000 years ago. It doesn't fit. Jesus is showing how the Jews killed he Prophets, they killed them why ? FALSE RELIGION guided them to do so, if they served the TRUE God like David did they would have received instruction from the Prophets. 

22 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The cup.

Revelation 18:6 Pay her back as she herself has paid back others,
    and repay her double for her deeds;
    mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.

Zechariah 12:2  “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah.

I have to head to work now, will continue later, Lord willing.

It means the CUP of Abomination, read Daniel 5, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, they had this huge party and desecrated the Holy Cups that came from God's Temple, and thus their Kingdom was taken from them that very DAY !! 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Man , pope francis would call you an enemy of the entire world ,  sadly so would more and more protestant churches who go under its spell.

But it don't matter what the pope and others say or would say about you .    I LOVES YA .    We gotta warn out more than ever against this all inclusive spell from hell that rome and many spue .

Well, it works out that way doesn't it? Love for God is enmity with the world. Or even a man's wife, or his kids.

But right back at the world. I love the people, hate how we are living.

• Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I get the feeling Rome wont be nominating you  for nobel peace prize award .    Most folks wont believe this ,  but in the days and times ahead ,   we who , by grace , withstood

the inclusive lie for unity ,   we gonna be hated big time .  You just wait and watch .    The churches , faiths , even other religions and secular will unite as one

against us .     THEY will think they do this all inclusive gods will,  when even we are killed .   You just wait .    For it is not for another generation .  THIS GENERATION will see

This with its own eyes .   WITH ITS OWN EYES .     IT cant be and wont be stopped .  The delusion is allowed for the world , the churches have shown GOD the back and none repents .

I used to think the coming times were not going to be about unity but I see some things that make me change my mind. Political correctness is a virulent infection claiming many with 100% mortality.

Small vocal groups can punish a very large business in a matter of hours eliciting apologies, reparations and policy change. 

Remember Starbucks shutting down most every store on the same day for sensitivity training?

People call the police on dads watching their sons play soccer if dad is a coaching spectator. And the police show up!

Police: We need to see your ID.

Man: Reaches for ID

Police: Fire 6 shots killing the man.

Mass media protects the actions of radicals, especially Islam. This is the direction we are headed. The horrible things are now good and doing good gets you a day in court. Like the woman who fed the homeless got her day in court for giving away food to needy people.

I don't know just what this unity will look like, but it ain't good.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

They are both leading their followers to the Beast/Antichrist.

This is true.

9 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

As followers of Christ and students of His word, we understand that the Lord does not dwell in a Temple made with human hands any more, but we all are living stones of His spiritual temple.  The new Temple in Jerusalem will be very strongly deceptive, we need to stay away from it, don’t rejoice when it is built, don’t have anything to do with it, just keep away and stay close to the Lord.  It is going to be a terrible snare for many souls, and the seat of Antichrist…….remember the Lord is sending a STRONG delusion to all who have received not a love of the truth.  May the Lord help us.

It was both shocking and interesting to me to witness an interview of an practicing Jew on the streets of Jerusalem. It wasn't the interview that was a shock, it was the statement by the interviewee reflecting the thought of Jews about the coming messiah. They are looking for an earthly king as their messiah. They aren't yet to be deceived, they already are. And they long for this strong earthly king to fight for them against their enemies. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1