IGNORED

They hate us because of God. Should we love them because of God?

Ogner

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Perhaps ... this proverb will help you understand ...

Pro 24:17  Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, 
Pro 24:18  lest the LORD see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him. 
Pro 24:19  Fret not yourself because of evildoers, and be not envious of the wicked, 
Pro 24:20  for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Amen Ayin Jade!  We are not to judge.  God is the only judge - therefore we are to forgive, however hard that may be.

Judgement. One of the most misunderstood things about Christianity, and the number one reason the modern churches are falling from grace; refusing to help the brothers and sisters turn from sinful ways.
Jesus does not say do not judge. Jesus tells us how to judge.
More generally Jesus say, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.  If you do not judge others, your heavenly Father will not be judge between you and your abuser. When people take a neutral stand between you and your abuser, they are in effect abandoning you. If you do not judge others, and you will not be judged. And that's bad. "

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

2 hours ago, George said:

Amazingly, you can take a single Scripture out ... and refuse to read the MULTIPLE verses that say otherwise ...

be careful of how HATE can consume someone ...

1 John 3:15  Everyone hating his brother is a murderer. And you know that no murderer has everlasting life abiding in him.

Do you think John is saying there about antichrists, witch, criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains? 

The children of Satan is not my brothers. 

God is my Father. My brothers is God's children.
Matthew 7:20, 'Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. '

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

31 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Judgement. One of the most misunderstood things about Christianity, and the number one reason the modern churches are falling from grace; refusing to help the brothers and sisters turn from sinful ways.
Jesus does not say do not judge. Jesus tells us how to judge.
More generally Jesus say, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.  If you do not judge others, your heavenly Father will not be judge between you and your abuser. When people take a neutral stand between you and your abuser, they are in effect abandoning you. If you do not judge others, and you will not be judged. And that's bad. "

I believe the bigger problem is too much sin consciousness , and not enough Christ consciousness .Too much repentance , not enough Grace- the only way to fight sin that works.Grace stirs up love, the only thing that matters in the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

32 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Do you think John is saying there about antichrists, witch, criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains? 

If you read my statement .. I said ... be careful of hate ... so re-read what I wrote!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

47 minutes ago, George said:

If you read my statement .. I said ... be careful of hate ... so re-read what I wrote!

It may seem like a contradiction that God loves but also hates. But the Bible says that God does hate in certain circumstances. It seems to be sin and wickedness.

Hosea 9:15

“All their wickedness is in Gilgal,
For there I hated them.
Because of the evil of their deeds
I will drive them from My house;
I will love them no more.
All their princes are rebellious.

Psalm 5: 4-6

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil [a]dwell with You.
The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

5 hours ago, Ogner said:

Whose family were we born into?  To whom did we belong before  He gave us rebirth, adoption and salvation?   If God hated as you imply, how did any of us get saved?

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

We are to desire none to perish but that they would repent and be saved .

Their are two forms of hate at work these days , and this is gonna sting a bit but it has to be said .

The far far smaller haters ,   hate and have no problem admitting they hate and wish death for others .

the far , far larger group of haters ,   a number so large it cannot be numbered ,    hates under a false love .

Any kind of correction and its seen as hate .   They are murderes and think they walk n love .

They accept all , hug all, wont correct , if correcton is made its called JUDGE NOT lest ye be judged .

they speak of a grace that is not compatible with GOD

they speak of a love that is not compatible to HIM , to CHRIST .

THey speak of a liberty that is not compatible to GOD at all ,  and a freedom that is bondage .

Sadly we have some here too on both sides of the hate fence .     If we have the LOVE of GOD in us , WE GONNA correct any and all and point to Christ .

Or sit in hate .    and be deceived under a false love . 

One who truly loves , the more they love the less they will be loved .   Cause thiers comes with SOUND BIBLE DOCTRINE and CORRECTION .

MOUNT up and get serious .   Both hating sides are in grave danger of upmost hells fury of fire , for both do hate and yet DO it in HIS NAME .    MOUNT UP and CONTEND

with all your might for the true faith and sound out sound holy bible doctrine , POINTING TO CHRIST and fleeing the flesh of any group . 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 4/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, Ogner said:

Does God love satan? Should we love enemies of God?
Should we love satan and his children?
Can we love God & satan? What is this if not betrayal?
Do you think it's possible to love God and satan at the same time?

The matter is not whether it's possible to love satan.. because we are not in the Bible told anywhere that we must. But the matter is about our loving "the children of the devil".. which are enslaved willingly or without realizing that they do his bidding.

The declaration of Jesus is that "God so loved the world that He gave His only beloved Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

We are not to love satan, but to love those whom satan has blinded in darkness.. from out of which we all were at one time or another.

We've been given the ministry of reconciliation; that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not counting against them their transgressions.

When Jesus was on the cross.. put there by the Romans, because of the false testimonies from the Jews. (that is not a justification for making the Jews God's enemies) .. because Jesus while there on the cross, suffering the penalty for the sins of all.. said to God "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

If anyone put Jesus on the cross.. we all did. But if we must indict someone.. it's the devil whose behind it all.

Jesus is our acquittal, our redeemer, and He told us that we must take up the cross and follow Him. To do so, is to love, and forgive all. That however does not include forgiving the devil. Because there is no redemption for him.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

48 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for He is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."

We must be obedient to what our Lord tells us to do.  Who knows?  Perhaps our acts of kindness may lead our enemies to the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen?  Sometimes, love is hard to do and we might even have to gently correct their thinking a little, but ultimately, we must follow the ways of our Lord. Help us, Lord! :)

Selah ...

IMG_0680.GIF.1fe353c56001b38a1c5dbf0a64fd3f40.GIF

That's right dear sister .    Put those hands up and praise the Lord .    Did you know it Is hate , to not correct .   

We should do all to POINT to CHRIST and to correct with speed any of the brethren that do err .    If not we hate no matter how many times we say we love , in truth we hate .

And now a word of beauty .

You shall not HATE your neighbor in your HEART ,   you shall in any way , in any wise rebuke , correct and not allow SIN upon THEM .

Talk about a kick in the rump to the seeker friendly rick warren and emgergent camps .       Now you leap up and praise the LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 1