Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thomas t

Talking about atheists here on Worthy

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, silviawang said:

sometime in future,i will introduce y what extreme atheists maens ,that is :the chinese men!

So y are  not qualified to talk about them

But we chinese

We are the atheists for more than 3000 years!

We have no religion from the very beginning of our civilization

 

I'll look forward to your story about atheism in your country, Silva. Still this is a discussion forum, and is meant for various topics. This would also include atheists, and their 'religion' of disbelief. Just saying. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I'll look forward to your story about atheism in your country, Silva. Still this is a discussion forum, and is meant for various topics. This would also include atheists, and their 'religion' of disbelief. Just saying. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

No practie ,no experience ,no true understanding-----no truth

I do belive every nation has its purpose on this planet

and china ,whose culture was and is mixed with atheism, pantheism, witchcraft, Buddhism(an Atheist religion)

is for this purpose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not imagine how the people look like under the atheism

The humble and incapable creature do not have such great imagination

So GOD set a whole nation to practice atheism---for more than 3000 years!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope someday i can describe this topic very accurately

Not in english

But in chinese,my native language!

To translate is even the next step

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 3:03 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just speak as you are LED of the SPIRIT and don't worry one ounce what men think about you .

Hi Frienduff,

the first part of the quote sounds nice.

But some might just heed the second part of it, never worry resorting to insulting atheists.

We have a problem concerning our determination to keep the Lord's commandment of not judging them. In this context "don't worry" is just the wrong comment at the wrong time.

@missmuffet said, they say we have a crutch (Jesus). We shouldn't of course be worried about these kinds of comments.

We are the ones that call them "enslaved to sin". Since this is how we view ourselves in the stage of before converting and then we suppose it might be the case with them also? It's also natural that they respond saying we practice a Manichean approach and so on. We are lucky that they can respond in a well-balanced way, I think.

In business, they always worry about winning customers.

And Jesus said we should be worried!

 but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Mt 10:28b. Christians are meant here, not the atheist.

So let's be worried about heeding the Lord's commandment by the way we treat atheists.

Moreover, when you invite people it's not saying "I don't worry one ounce if you show up or not". Inviting is more. You always keep write let's stick to Jesus and so on. Which is right. So please, let's apply Jesus rules in this context.

Regards,

Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, silviawang said:

sometime in future,i will introduce y what extreme atheists maens ,that is :the chinese men!

Y guys have no real experience aboout the atheists

So y are  not qualified to talk bout them

But we chinese

We are the atheists for more than 3000 years!

We have no religion from the very beginning of our civilization

 

 

silviawang

 

Since English is not your first language, it is possible you may be thinking of the word “persecution” rather than the word “atheism”? 

 

The word “Persecution” means extreme hostility and ill-treatment, because of race or political or religious beliefs

The word “Atheism” means that a person has a disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

 

I don't disagree with you that there is extreme hostility towards Christians in China. But there is extreme hostility ( persecution) towards Christians in North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Eritrea, Yemen, Iran, the Philippines and India. All these places Christians are at risk of being killed because they believe in Jesus.

Atheism, pantheism, witchcraft, idol worship, child sacrifice and other sins for these things were practice by all nations in the old testament times. There is mention of all of these in the old testament. There has never been a nation or people that were without sin or didn't practice these things. For all mankind has been sinning since the time of Adam.

The person who started this thread was NOT speaking of the above kind of persecution in which people are being killed for believing in God. No one was speaking about China or Chinese people. But about people in general who simply do not believe in God or trust God.  And yes, there are people in the u.s that do not believe in God or believe there is a God. As a matter of fact there are people in every country around the world that do not believe in God and refuse to believe.

Thomas's concern was that there are people that are speaking in a rude manner to unbelievers in general when sharing the gospel with Atheists (unbelievers) online. And that is what this thread is about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, appy said:

Thomas's concern

Thank you very much, Appy, you've understood me perfectly right. That was exactly what I was concerned about.

But I suppose everything has been said now in this regard.

Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not reading this. I’m going to pray for all. Father God , please save our families and our friends and others. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus Christ! Amen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, appy said:

 

silviawang

 

Since English is not your first language, it is possible you may be thinking of the word “persecution” rather than the word “atheism”? 

 

The word “Persecution” means extreme hostility and ill-treatment, because of race or political or religious beliefs

The word “Atheism” means that a person has a disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

 

I don't disagree with you that there is extreme hostility towards Christians in China. But there is extreme hostility ( persecution) towards Christians in North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Eritrea, Yemen, Iran, the Philippines and India. All these places Christians are at risk of being killed because they believe in Jesus.

Atheism, pantheism, witchcraft, idol worship, child sacrifice and other sins for these things were practice by all nations in the old testament times. There is mention of all of these in the old testament. There has never been a nation or people that were without sin or didn't practice these things. For all mankind has been sinning since the time of Adam.

The person who started this thread was NOT speaking of the above kind of persecution in which people are being killed for believing in God. No one was speaking about China or Chinese people. But about people in general who simply do not believe in God or trust God.  And yes, there are people in the u.s that do not believe in God or believe there is a God. As a matter of fact there are people in every country around the world that do not believe in God and refuse to believe.

Thomas's concern was that there are people that are speaking in a rude manner to unbelievers in general when sharing the gospel with Atheists (unbelievers) online. And that is what this thread is about.

 

The chinese civilization is very unique on this planet

It is the only culture without religion, instead of worshipping gods,from generation to generation,we worship the ancestors,the male ancestors,

A man

No matter how evil,how incapable,how treatted harshly to his wives and kids

Once he die

He will be worshipped as god to his descendants,and his descendants pray to him and BELIEVE that he is capable to bless his descendants in all areas!

 

The atheism in chinese civilization is very weird,the chinese did ,and do not believe there are holy beings ,but they do believe the men can be the supernatural beings just as gods----living eternally and have the supernatural power.

China has gods,but all most all chinese gods were transformed from men(within them,a little women), except some evry ancient gods,but theses ancient gods are just the myth story ,and seldom been worshipped in china

 

And the main religion in china, Buddhism,which came form India

Is the atheistic religion

What its teaching is:

If a person practiceing Buddhas teaching diligently enough ,he will be :

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called god or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

(can y remember where this sentence come from?)

 

The chinese Buddhists told me ,in the afterlfie ,it is very easy to them be a GOD like Jehovah GOD,and they also told me ,Jesus is learning Buddhas teaching in the heaven,now!

 

The atheism is not so simple just do not believed in gods or GODas y guys imagine,it is expand too temendous far more than y imagination

 

And after thoustands years psychology hint

Do y know what its result?

The result is :

The chinese male Christians order the women worship them as god!---------it is a loooong story

And a huge topic,and is what GOD leading me to observe in the last 2 years

Just give y one aspect to feel:

At least 4-5 chinese male Christians told me:

GOD allow polygyny,if a male Christian has 5 wives,6 wives ,it is honour GOD

And they said to me:

GOD agree with polygyny! y think who y are do not accept?

And with this licentious mind in heart,they declare:

Men are noble and holy than women!

 

Do y know what atheism lasting thoustands years means(to a nation)?

That means the chinese male Christians interpret the BIBLE in this way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, silviawang said:

The chinese civilization is very unique on this planet

It is the only culture without religion, instead of worshipping gods,from generation to generation,we worship the ancestors,the male ancestors,

A man

No matter how evil,how incapable,how treatted harshly to his wives and kids

Once he die

He will be worshipped as god to his descendants,and his descendants pray to him and BELIEVE that he is capable to bless his descendants in all areas!

 

The atheism in chinese civilization is very weird,the chinese did ,and do not believe there are holy beings ,but they do believe the men can be the supernatural beings just as gods----living eternally and have the supernatural power.

China has gods,but all most all chinese gods were transformed from men(within them,a little women), except some evry ancient gods,but theses ancient gods are just the myth story ,and seldom been worshipped in china

 

And the main religion in china, Buddhism,which came form India

Is the atheistic religion

What its teaching is:

If a person practiceing Buddhas teaching diligently enough ,he will be :

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called god or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

(can y remember where this sentence come from?)

 

The chinese Buddhists told me ,in the afterlfie ,it is very easy to them be a GOD like Jehovah GOD,and they also told me ,Jesus is learning Buddhas teaching in the heaven,now!

 

The atheism is not so simple just do not believed in gods or GODas y guys imagine,it is expand too temendous far more than y imagination

 

And after thoustands years psychology hint

Do y know what its result?

The result is :

The chinese male Christians order the women worship them as god!---------it is a loooong story

And a huge topic,and is what GOD leading me to observe in the last 2 years

Just give y one aspect to feel:

At least 4-5 chinese male Christians told me:

GOD allow polygyny,if a male Christian has 5 wives,6 wives ,it is honour GOD

And they said to me:

GOD agree with polygyny! y think who y are do not accept?

And with this licentious mind in heart,they declare:

Men are noble and holy than women!

 

Do y know what atheism lasting thoustands years means(to a nation)?

That means the chinese male Christians interpret the BIBLE in this way!

Ok I did read this. I’m a woman, but I understand. It’s a type of narcissism. It’s worldwide. Men are “better” except women are now ruling the world. I just thank God for sending Jesus Christ to save me!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...