• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, luigi said:

If you watch the News, you can see the tribulation has already begun for many millions of peoples throughout the world, which include many who believe in Christ.

Economies are collapsing, while food is becoming more scarce.

The Lord tells us to watch for the signs in the Olivet discourse, and I'm watching.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, luigi said:

If the 6th and 7th seals are opened, we would then have seen the events preceding their opening having already occurred, which we have not. This then means that the wrath of God that commences upon the opening of the 6th and 7th seals does not represent the tribulation that the world, including the saints, will experience prior to the wrath of God commencing under the 6th and 7th seals.

Much of the world is currently experiencing tribulation, the magnitude of which, has not been seen, since the great depression and WWII. And it continues to get worse. 

The first 5 seals have been opened. The 6th seal is future, being the start of the Day of the Lord - and the 7th seal is future, being the start of the 70th week of Daniel. Did you not notice that John in Rev.  1 said, "I John in THE TRIBULATION." He was calling the church age "the tribulation," or at least his part of the church age. The bible has agreed that we would have tribulation in our Christian walk. In many parts of the world, it has been severe and great tribulation, when martyrs are killed. It appears it is going to last around 2000 years. 

According to Paul, the only sign we will get before the rapture will be when people are saying "peace and safety." That could be TODAY. In other words, much of Revelation is going to start with a SUDDENLY: the dead in Christ flying up out of their graves. 

You are right, there is much tribulation in the world today. It is the church age winding down. Wrath is soon to follow. 

Edited by iamlamad

Just now, iamlamad said:

The first 5 seals have been opened.

If the first 5 seals have been opened, we would then have seen the events under these seals having occurred, which we have not. 

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The first 5 seals have been opened.

If as you claim the first 5 seals have been opened, and are therefore past, then the events transpiring today which are on par with the worst of events in the past and are becoming worse, would make the past 5 seals events less eventful than those of today, and therefore less of a tribulation than those of today.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, abcdef said:

It's straight and plain right now, the gospel message is clear, repent and be baptized for the remission of your sins, confess the name of Jesus as your savior and remain faithful unto death. How much clearer does it have to be?

Yes, that's clear, that's how you come to him, and then what? 

We have to take in the milk first.  Learn and do.  It's the most simple of basic things

1 Peter 2:2   As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

We cannot fool God.  He knows what's inside the heart.  Many want the kingdom but don't want to do the labour that's required, and that's to learn the milk and do.  

So,

Matthew 13:13   Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

1 Corinthians 3:2   I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Isaiah 48:1   Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.

Isaiah 48:2   For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.

Isaiah 48:3   I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Isaiah 48:4   Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;

Isaiah 48:5   I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

Isaiah 48:6   Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

Isaiah 48:14   All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.

Isaiah 48:17   Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Who else was called, and came out of the waters of Judah?  Is not Jesus, the Word of God the lion from the tribe of Judah?  What Israel did was a shadow of things to come.  We are doing the exact same thing today.  We are also stubborn and obstinate.  We are repeating the same mistakes, claiming the kingdom is ours, but we don't want to labour for the meat because we have not yet come off the milk.

The Lord has shown us new things, and hidden things but we refuse to see.  Once we are weaned off the milk we can go to the deeper things.  My brother, don't trust whatever I say, but let Jesus teach you for he is the Word of God.  You cannot know all the prophesies of what is coming and say that this is the rest we were promised. God is love yes, but he is also very angry with the Shepherds that have led his sheep astray, and he is angry with the sheep for following the wrong shepherds.  Therefore a fire is coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, luigi said:

If as you claim the first 5 seals have been opened, and are therefore past, then the events transpiring today which are on par with the worst of events in the past and are becoming worse, would make the past 5 seals events less eventful than those of today, and therefore less of a tribulation than those of today.

It is not as I claim, it is as the Word of God claims. Seal one is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the gospel. Seals 2 -4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel - but God limited them to 1/4 of the earth. We can be sure, it was the 1/4 centered on Jerusalem where the gospel started. 

God's goal is to get the book opened so that the trumpet judgments can take place. It will be at the 7th trumpet that finally, Satan will be kicked off his throne as god of this world. To get to the 7th trumpet, God first had to find someone worthy to take the book and open the seals. That happened when Jesus rose from the dead. 

Keep in mind, the book with 7 seals is a LEGAL document created in the throne room of heaven. NOTHING could happen with that book until Jesus rose from the dead and became worthy. 

God's will was to send out the church and make disciples of all nations. But Satan's desire was to stay as the god of this planet forever. In seals 2-4 God allowed Satan to use wars, famines, pestilences, etc, to try and stop the gospel. Satan failed! Today the gospel is almost everywhere. Satan is alive and well, and still the god of this planet, as we see in the Covid 19 pestilence. 

The seals are just that: seals. The book is far more important that the seals. It is the open book that will get Satan dethroned. Think of it! For almost 6000 years Satan has been the god or prince of this world - but soon will be dethroned! Hallelujah! But he is going to be very very angry! 

2 minutes ago, Sister said:

he is angry with the sheep for following the wrong shepherds.  Therefore a fire is coming.

Sorry, but God is not angry with the sheep! He sees us with the righteousness of Jesus Christ! God is not angry yet. He is withholding His wrath until the DAY of His wrath.

27 minutes ago, luigi said:

If the first 5 seals have been opened, we would then have seen the events under these seals having occurred, which we have not. 

OF COURSE WE HAVE

Seal 1: the church sent out. It started in Jerusalem and the gospel is now around the world, and still going.

Seal 2: war: this seal limited to the 1/4 of the earth centered on Jerusalem where the gospel started. This 1/4 would then take in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. WHERE Have two world wars started? Europe.

Seal 3: famine. Again limited to that 1/4th: have we seen famine? Yes, over and over in Africa.

Seal 4: Pestilence. Have we seen Pestilence? Yes, the black plague hit Europe at least twice, killing about a third of the people each time. 

Seal 5: have we seen martyrs? You know we have. 

Seal 6: has the Day of the Lord started with a great, worldwide earthquake? No. We are not there yet. 

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It is not as I claim, it is as the Word of God claims. Seal one is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the gospel. Seals 2 -4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel - but God limited them to 1/4 of the earth. We can be sure, it was the 1/4 centered on Jerusalem where the gospel started. 

Iamlamad, You are making many assumptions without the Word of God in support for your claims. The events in the Olivet discourse, are the worst of times for the faithful (Daniel 12:1; Mark 13:19-20). If these worst of times are in the past, then those of today would make the Word of God for the worst of times, invalid, in comparison to the events transpiring today.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Mark 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

16 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Seal 1: the church sent out. It started in Jerusalem and the gospel is now around the world, and still going.

Is the before or after Revelation was penned? Seems Pentecost came first...? Or are you talking of the so-called 70 weeks stuff...?