• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Yes because anti-christ comes out of the Bottomless Pit as king of the demonic army that comes up with the rest of the angels released at this time they have all been held prisoner for this time. These will be the army who follow their king. We are told when the Lord return He will destroy anti-Christ, false prophet and their satanic army with the splendor of His coming. No feast for the birds. All of these are thrown into lake of fire. Then Satan comes down in chains to be locked in the Bottomless Pit for a 1,000 years.

Some of this sounds like myth. I wish you would post scripture to back this up.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 9 and then all this angels who come up with anti-Christ being their king magically disappear from every end times account I have read

As I stated on the other text Re. 9 Again I will say it this is the false prophet who is coming like Elijah. Why is the only false sign and wonder mentioned by name is bringing fire down from heaven? This will seem to confirm anti-Christ is the one whose temple lies empty. The fire from heaven is a must or temple service cannot take place. To deceive Israel would not work if the prophecy of Elijah does not come to prepare the way. Yes he is the false prophet but apostate Israel won't know that. 

The angels held under the Euphrates are not the Lord's angels those come with the Lord when He returns from heaven. The 200 million man army is not the Lord's angels as stated the angels of God do not ascend from the Bottomless Pit or under the Euphrates these are the angels who followed anti-Christ and forsaking their rightful place. Anti-Christ and all the angels held prisoner with him are there for this time of judgment. Only one computer will send this and then scripture support on text to follow. thanks for your patience

splendor 2 Th 2:8

King Re. 9: 11

angels held 2 Pe. 2: 4

1/3 Re, 7: 14

Fire from Re. 13: 13

Prepare Is. 40:3

Strange fire Nu. 3:4

Lightening ac Lk 10: 18

Lord lightening Mt 24: 27

Gentile armies Re. 16: 12- 16

Great and Terrible day Jl. 2: 31

Divided kingdom Ez. 23 : 1-4

Inner court Rev. 11: 1-2

Just a few of the myths my friend:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/1/2019 at 8:20 PM, iamlamad said:

OF COURSE Israel is the focus! the 70th week is for Daniel's people. No question. But does that mean God won't use Gentiles to attack Israel as in the past?

" If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

"I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud, and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ."

We are Daniel's people. All in Christ are Abraham's seed, heirs according to the promise. Daniel comes from the line of Abraham. When Daniel is told, 'Your people' it means the people who are in Christ. The ones who believe and trust in God in spirit and truth, just like Daniel did.

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

" If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

"I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud, and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ."

We are Daniel's people. All in Christ are Abraham's seed, heirs according to the promise. Daniel comes from the line of Abraham. When Daniel is told, 'Your people' it means the people who are in Christ. The ones who believe and trust in God in spirit and truth, just like Daniel did.

Gentiles are Abraham's SPIRITUAL children. Jews and Hebrews are Abraham's PHYSICAL children. If people confuse this, their doctrine is confused. The 70th week is for the descendants of Jacob's PHYSICAL children.

We have to use some common sense: when the Angel told Daniel " 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city..." it would be centuries later that the Gentile church came into existence.

What did Paul write?  " blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. "

Make no mistake in your thinking: we are living in the age of the Gentile church. And time will remain so until the rapture of the church.  This is why God will send Jesus for the rapture before the 70th week begins.

It was the Hebrew people - descendants of Jacob - that were baptized into Moses.  We are Gentiles: we are baptized in the Holy Spirit.

Summary: don't confuse the PHYSICAL with the SPIRITUAL, and vice versa.

16 hours ago, breathoflife said:

As I stated on the other text Re. 9 Again I will say it this is the false prophet who is coming like Elijah. Why is the only false sign and wonder mentioned by name is bringing fire down from heaven? This will seem to confirm anti-Christ is the one whose temple lies empty. The fire from heaven is a must or temple service cannot take place. To deceive Israel would not work if the prophecy of Elijah does not come to prepare the way. Yes he is the false prophet but apostate Israel won't know that. 

The angels held under the Euphrates are not the Lord's angels those come with the Lord when He returns from heaven. The 200 million man army is not the Lord's angels as stated the angels of God do not ascend from the Bottomless Pit or under the Euphrates these are the angels who followed anti-Christ and forsaking their rightful place. Anti-Christ and all the angels held prisoner with him are there for this time of judgment. Only one computer will send this and then scripture support on text to follow. thanks for your patience

Make no mistake, the two witnesses of Rev. 11 are witnesses for GOD. Common sense tells us they will be the two men that never died: Enoch and Elijah. 

The devil can make fire come down from heaven too. They will be FALSE miracles. Paul called them "lying wonders."

Where does the 200 million man army come from? Sorry, NOT the bottomless pit.

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues...

Show us any verse or any word in any verse here that would lead you to think this is demonic? This is JUDGMENT from God. Just as the plagues of Egypt were judgment. It was the stinging locusts that came out of the bottomless pit.

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Make no mistake, the two witnesses of Rev. 11 are witnesses for GOD. Common sense tells us they will be the two men that never died: Enoch and Elijah. 

where did I ever say the final two witness are not God's? Where are your support for naming the two witnesses. Some believe they will be the same that were at the transfiguration.

The devil can make fire come down from heaven too. They will be FALSE miracles. Paul called them "lying wonders."

never said they were anything but lying signs and wonders. They are also as a said the things that will cause men to believe they are Elijah and Messiah.

Please give Scripture that says locust and angels under Euphrates is not 200 million. If they are not the locust then it will come after the 1,000 years from the Gentile army, gog and magog. 

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

The four angels could be an size as Scripture does not name the amount they make up. 

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

four is the number of the world and these angels appear to be all the fallen angels that had taken the world and lost their rightful place as God's angels. Four is the number of the world. These angels were seen in Daniel as being rulers over certain geographical areas and this maybe the reason four is connected to them. 

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. 

nothing demonic here, 2 Peter 2: 1-5 according to this these angels of the Lord are being held in the prison for their leaving their rightful place these are the angels of God? Book, verses

Show us any verse or any word in any verse here that would lead you to think this is demonic? This is JUDGMENT from God. Just as the plagues of Egypt were judgment. It was the stinging locusts that came out of the bottomless pit.

The anti-Christ represented by the Assyrian is the Rod of God's anger and I have been showing how anti-Christ, false prophet and their demonic army are used in that very manner. Show me where Scripture says these are not demonic. Thanks. BTW ever read Joel's prophecy concerning the locusts? Wave after wave of demonic locusts. Ever see locusts strip a field they don't come by 1's or 2's they come so thick they blanket whatever they have come to devour. a plague of locusts, fallen angels, are coming with wave after wave an unreleased number of Locusts Joel clearly identifies as being more than human and yes being used by the Lord for this punishment and then for them judgment. 

Please show the Scripture that 

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

An Army of Locusts

2 Blow the trumpet in Zion;
    sound the alarm on my holy hill.

Let all who live in the land tremble,
    for the day of the Lord is coming.

The time is the Day of the Lord

It is close at hand—
2     a day of darkness and gloom,
    a day of clouds and blackness.
Like dawn spreading across the mountains
    a large and mighty army comes,
such as never was in ancient times

This army of demonic locust form an army unlike there has ever been and never will be again. if they are not the 200 million army then who are they? This is an army so huge and powerful that no other army in all of history can match them.   

nor ever will be in ages to come.

3 Before them fire devours,
    behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
    behind them, a desert waste—
    nothing escapes them.
4 They have the appearance of horses;
    they gallop along like cavalry.
5 With a noise like that of chariots
    they leap over the mountaintops,
like a crackling fire consuming stubble,
    like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

6 At the sight of them, nations are in anguish;
    every face turns pale.
7 They charge like warriors;
    they scale walls like soldiers.
They all march in line,
    not swerving from their course.
8 They do not jostle each other;
    each marches straight ahead.
They plunge through defenses
    without breaking ranks.
9 They rush upon the city;
    they run along the wall.
They climb into the houses;
    like thieves they enter through the windows.

10 Before them the earth shakes,
    the heavens tremble,
the sun and moon are darkened,
    and the stars no longer shine.
11 The Lord thunders
    at the head of his army;
his forces are beyond number,
    and mighty is the army that obeys his command.
The day of the Lord is great;
    it is dreadful.
    Who can endure it?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,114
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/30/2019 at 12:13 PM, iamlamad said:

I have always been puzzled by the experts' theories of the 5 fallen heads as Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. This does not seem to fit Daniel 2 or Daniel 7. I am just thinking out loud and looking for help.

In Daniel 7 the first beast was a Lion with one head: perhaps to represent Babylon then and the land area today.

The second beast was a bear with one head: perhaps to represent Medo-Persia then and the land area today.

The third beast was a leopard with four heads: perhaps to represent Alexander's four Generals: Lysimachus, Cassander, Ptolomy, Seleucus

The fourth beast was a fearsome beast with one head: to represent Ancient Rome and then perhaps the Antichrist Beast of Revelation.

When I count up these heads, I get seven heads. 

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

It would seem that the 7 heads in Revelation should match the 7 heads of Daniel. Perhaps the "heads" here and "Kings" of verse 10 of whom 5 have fallen, represent more the empire rather than a specific king. "Fallen" then may be telling us that the empire was conquered. ...

Any thoughts? 

Daniel 7:17 ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. 23 ‘The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth...

These are spiritual rulers in heavenly places. Only four heads are mentioned, not seven. If you presume each beast had a head, then the third beast in truth had a head, and that head had four more heads, making eight in total. But neither 7 nor 8 is the intent of the passage; just 4. The Greek Beast had four sub-rulers/heads, which were in no ways equivalent to the beasts themselves.

The Beast of Rev. 11, 13 and 17 ascends out of the Abyss, and is the origin/father of the seven lesser heads. That is, they derived their spirits from him/it, therefore being lesser in power, but of the same essence.