IGNORED

Will God Punish Barack Obama For Killing Osama bin Laden?

Nicol Bolas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

I used that as an example to explain one of the reasons I question his faith. As a Christian, I would be devastated if my daughter converted to Judaism and denied the deity of Christ. Simply devastated.

i would think any Christian would. Hmmm

I would rather they convert to Judaism, then Islam. At least she would know who the real God is-and there's a better chance of her coming to Christ. Fact is is Trump perfect? No, absolutely not. He has a lot of faults. By his own admission he's had no faith in Christ until recently. Is he actually a Christian? I don't know. That's between him and God.

I didn't vote for him because of his faith, I voted for him because at the time it was between him and Hillary....and Hillary is the pure definition of evil, while Trump obviously, couldn't be controlled by the establishment. I still support him, because for the most part he's carried out most of his campaign promises-he hasn't fulfilled all of them, but he's probably carried out more of them then any president since Reagan.

I have less of an issue questioning Trump's faith then obamas-and here is why. Yes Trump has a lot of flaws-as do many young Christian's. But he's strongly pro life-and his actions show it. Obama was a HUGE supporter of the genocide we call women's choice. I have a hard time accepting someone as a born again Christian if they support abortion. Again...whether he is or not is between him and God...but if I had to choose between someone who says mean words, and one who supports the unrestricted murder of unborn babies I'll take the mean words every day.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

God said "kill" and God meant "kill", so why try to outdo God .. are you suggesting for one minute that God did not know what He was doing .. well, if so, you are DEAD WRONG and may be "dead" IF you persist in denying what God said and did .. God said "Thou shalt not kill" and He would mean "murder, killing by impaired driving due to alcohol or drugs or medications or sleepiness or the like, ... He would not have meant killing as in war, self-defense, accident, ... .. but as I said in another post, "murder" only covers "murder" but "kill" can cover forms of killing man is sinful in doing such as those I suggested and others .. but, the bottom line is God said "kill" and God meant "kill" and "murder" would not have fully sufficed and God would know that, wouldn't He?

Interesting that you are the only person I know who believes that word referred to killing in general...    that would make God guilty by association.....    Oh well, we all have our privilege of believing whatever.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

46 minutes ago, other one said:

Interesting that you are the only person I know who believes that word referred to killing in general...    that would make God guilty by association.....    Oh well, we all have our privilege of believing whatever.

Devoted to CHARAM is not the same as killing or murder...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

I don’t believe God can be “guilty by association.” I remember having that argument with my agnostic/atheist Philosophy teacher years ago(still traumatized by him!)

God has told us not to judge, yet He judges. Told us not to take vengeance, yet He does and told us not to call one another foos, yet He does. He has never been under any law therefore he cannot be guilty of any law. 
If you are in a courtroom and you yell, the judge can find you in contempt and throw you out or worse, and usually they are yelling themselves  when they issue that warning. The person in charge of the courtroom is not bound by the same rules as those who have to ask permission to approach the bench.

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

9 hours ago, The_Patriot2019 said:

and Hillary is the pure definition of evil

Curious as to why you believe she is evil? You don’t have to explain, but I am always interested in hearing a Christians point of view. Do you believe Bill Clinton is evil too?

Also, you would be surprised at how many people who publicly speak out against abortions at the National Prayer Breakfast have actually forced their mistresses to get abortions because the baby being born would ruin their Christian reputation. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Will God Punish Barack Obama For Killing Osama bin Laden?

When did this happen? It's news to me. 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Curious as to why you believe she is evil? You don’t have to explain, but I am always interested in hearing a Christians point of view. Do you believe Bill Clinton is evil too?

Also, you would be surprised at how many people who publicly speak out against abortions at the National Prayer Breakfast have actually forced their mistresses to get abortions because the baby being born would ruin their Christian reputation. 

The list would be very long here...setting abortion aside...there's Benghazi...her email cover up...all the witnesses against her "conveniently" ending up dead before they can testify....

Also, a vague accusation about how many at a prayer breakfast being sexually promiscuous and forcing abortions, well, well while I suspect is largely blown out of proportion and is based more in rumor then fact, isuspect there is some truth to it, but it doesn't change my point at all, because the topic is Trump and there is zero evidence that he has done so.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Both Bill and Hillary have bragged about Hillary speaking with Elinor Roosevelt and Gandhi,  To actually do that one has to be a high priestess witch such as was the witch of Endore...   and that's just the very start of the evil of the woman...  when I was involved with the occult it was common knowledge among us that she has/had membership in two covens..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

19 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

you are suggesting that he did not have sex with her? That she made tHe whole thing up and he paid someone he didn’t know to be quiet about something that didn’t happen. 

So I  can come forward and say he slept with me even though it’s not true and you think he would pay me $130,000?

It's called extortion. Look at where Stormy's lawyer is now. Look at the msm  witchhunts and false accusations against the man. There comes a time when you have to put two and two together, and that is that what has been said is much ado about nothing, Or as a certain member of the media called it a "big nothing burger". 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

On 2/12/2020 at 11:05 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ Saul has killed his thousands..... David has killed his TENS of thousands.....” All at the behest of the One who supposedly said, “ Thou shall not kill”........Zola Levitt taught that it was a bad translation of the Hebrew.

“ Thou shalt do no murder”, is the better Translation......

Yup--the example I have used for my own benefit in understanding these things is the 'killing' of a violent criminal by a governing body with responsibility to its citizenry. I don't see dying as finality. I see it as moving on to the next chapter where God will deal with that one.

Murder is a thing that comes from the heart and not at all related to a civil duty, such as I have described or in war. The battle fought against the Nazis, I believe was a just battle.

It is unfortunate, but we live in a world where violence is a reality and where nations strive with one another for a variety of reasons.

I have tried to bring this 'home' so to speak when considering whether or not I could do violence (even killing) a bad guy in order to either save myself or to save an innocent. I feel confident, that I might do so to save another, but less confident that I would to save myself.

I have thought about these things for very many years.