IGNORED

IN THE MIDST OF COVID19, WHAT'S NEXT IN BIBLE PROPHECY?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

IN THE MIDST OF COVID19, WHAT DO GOD AND THE BIBLE SAY IS NEXT ON THE PROPHETIC HORIZON?

I SAW COVID-19 IN THE BIBLE (HABAKKUK 3:5) AFTER IT HAPPENED, JUST LIKE I SAW 9/11 IN THE BIBLE (ISAIAH 30:25; 33:18) AFTER IT HAPPENED, AND JUST LIKE I SAW SOME OTHER HISTORICAL EVENTS IN THE BIBLE AFTER THEY HAPPENED (E.G., THE DISPERSION OF THE JEWS AND THE BINDING OF SATAN AND THE DEMONS IN HELL IN 70 AD; THE REFORMATION; THE RELEASE OF SATAN AND THE DEMONS FROM HELL IN 1910; THE RELEASE OF THE JEWS TO BEGIN RETURNING TO PALESTINE IN GREATER NUMBERS IN 1910; THE HOLOCAUST; THE APOSTASY OF THE CHURCH BEGINNING IN 1910)--OF COURSE, ALL THESE LATTER EVENTS BEGAN OR ENDED BEFORE I WAS BORN.

BUT WHAT ARE THE NEXT PROPHETIC EVENTS IN GOD'S TIMELINE THAT I SEE IN THE BIBLE IN ADVANCE OF THEM HAPPENING? HERE ARE THE NEXT 4:

1. A REGIONAL MIDEAST WAR: THIS YEAR, I BELIEVE. I WON'T SAY RIGHT NOW FROM WHERE I GET THAT, BUT IT WILL ENABLE THE SECOND SIGN.

2. THE ORTHODOX JEWS BEGINNING DAILY SACRIFICES, MORNING AND EVENING, ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT IN JERUSALEM. THEY ARE READY NOW TO BEGIN THESE. DANIEL 8:11-14 AND OTHER VERSES REFER TO THESE.

3. CONSTRUCTION OF A 4TH (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) JEWISH TEMPLE ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT: 2 THESSALONIANS 2:3, 4 SAYS THE JEWISH ANTICHRIST WILL TAKE HIS SEAT THERE.

4. THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE: IN 2023, I BELIEVE. 1 THESSALONIANS 4:13-18 AND OTHER VERSES REFER TO THIS.

I HOPE AND PRAY FOR A 5TH SIGN BEFORE THE 4TH:

5. A WORLDWIDE CHRISTIAN REVIVAL. I SEE SOME INDICATIONS OF THIS IN THE BIBLE, BUT I WON'T SUGGEST VERSES NOW.

WHAT IS GOD'S CALL TO THE WORLD RIGHT NOW? HERE IT IS:

REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR AND LORD!
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

E.G., THE DISPERSION OF THE JEWS AND THE BINDING OF SATAN AND THE DEMONS IN HELL IN 70 AD; THE REFORMATION; THE RELEASE OF SATAN AND THE DEMONS FROM HELL IN 1910; THE RELEASE OF THE JEWS TO BEGIN RETURNING TO PALESTINE IN GREATER NUMBERS IN 1910; THE HOLOCAUST; THE APOSTASY OF THE CHURCH BEGINNING IN 1910)--OF COURSE, ALL THESE LATTER EVENTS BEGAN OR ENDED BEFORE I WAS BORN.

BUT WHAT ARE THE NEXT PROPHETIC EVENTS IN GOD'S TIMELINE THAT I SEE IN THE BIBLE IN ADVANCE OF THEM HAPPENING? HERE ARE THE NEXT 4:

1. A REGIONAL MIDEAST WAR: THIS YEAR, I BELIEVE. I WON'T SAY RIGHT NOW FROM WHERE I GET THAT, BUT IT WILL ENABLE THE SECOND SIGN.

2. THE ORTHODOX JEWS BEGINNING DAILY SACRIFICES, MORNING AND EVENING, ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT IN JERUSALEM. THEY ARE READY NOW TO BEGIN THESE. DANIEL 8:11-14 AND OTHER VERSES REFER TO THESE.

3. CONSTRUCTION OF A 4TH (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) JEWISH TEMPLE ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT: 2 THESSALONIANS 2:3, 4 SAYS THE JEWISH ANTICHRIST WILL TAKE HIS SEAT THERE.

4. THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE: IN 2023, I BELIEVE. 1 THESSALONIANS 4:13-18 AND OTHER VERSES REFER TO THIS.

I HOPE AND PRAY FOR A 5TH SIGN BEFORE THE 4TH:

5. A WORLDWIDE CHRISTIAN REVIVAL. I SEE SOME INDICATIONS OF THIS IN THE BIBLE, BUT I WON'T SUGGEST VERSES NOW.

WHAT IS GOD'S CALL TO THE WORLD RIGHT NOW? HERE IT IS:

REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR AND LORD!

There was no dispersion of jews from israel at 70 AD, it was not in history but your story.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

I do believe we can expect to see more things happening concerning Israel and a Temple.  Right now they are sacrificing in order to ask their "god" to protect them from the coronavirus.....completely idolatrous because they aren't sacrificing to the one true God who desires mercy and obedience, not sacrifice now.  I'm much afraid that sacrifices like this will only invoke more of the one true God's displeasure...like rubbing salt in the wound of having rejected His Son.

• Thumbs Up 2

Heleadethme, you may well be right. The daily sacrifices may be the "abominations" mentioned here:

Daniel 9:27 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

I do believe we can expect to see more things happening concerning Israel and a Temple.  Right now they are sacrificing in order to ask their "god" to protect them from the coronavirus.....completely idolatrous because they aren't sacrificing to the one true God who desires mercy and obedience, not sacrifice now.  I'm much afraid that sacrifices like this will only invoke more of the one true God's displeasure...like rubbing salt in the wound of having rejected His Son.

Heleadthme, I should also have quoted this passage:

The Little Horn

Out of one of them came forth a rather small horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down. 11 It even magnified itself to be equal with the Commander of the host; and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him, and the place of His sanctuary was thrown down. 12 And on account of transgression the host will be given over to the horn along with the regular sacrifice; and it will fling truth to the ground and perform its will and prosper. 13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, “How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?” 14 He said to me, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored.”

Here, I believe, that the little horn is the Antichrist, perhaps a Jewish military man out of the 10-nation Commonwealth of Independent States, formerly the USSR, headed by Russia. He will take down 3 of the other leaders and move on Israel, the Beautiful Land. The "host of heaven" and "stars" are figures for Jews, some of whom will be killed by the Jewish Antichrist. He will even take "his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. (2 Thess. 2:4)" This appears to happen in the middle of the 7-year tribulation, presumably after he kills Moses and Elijah. But my point is that it is "on account of transgression," "transgression that causes horror," that God allows him to remove "the regular sacrifice" and trample "the holy place and the host [Jews]." I believe that "the transgression" is "the regular sacrifice" itself.

So, Heleadethme, more evidence that you are correct.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Heleadethme, you may well be right. The daily sacrifices may be the "abominations" mentioned here:

Daniel 9:27 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

I suspect there may be an interval between completion of the temple and when the anti-christ takes it over.  I certainly wouldn't be dogmatic on that point because I don't know, but i imagine they might re-institute the whole system of OT sacrificial worship for a season, before it gets shut down.  Time will tell :)  But, this latest news of them wanting to do a fully "official" Passover sacrifice on the temple mount certainly seems to be a significant signpost along the road to a new temple.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I don't know what is next but God does. That is good enough for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There was no dispersion of jews from israel at 70 AD, it was not in history but your story.

R. Hartono, I believe that you are correct, that it was more of a destruction of the Jews in Galilee and Judea in 66-70 AD than a dispersion. However, I am sure that there was some dispersion of the Jews, as many fled from the Roman armies and those that didn't were either killed or sold into slavery, some perhaps outside Galilee and Judea. Encyclopedia Brittanica says this:

Around the 1st century AD, an estimated 5,000,000 Jews lived outside Palestine, about four-fifths of them within the Roman Empire, but they looked to Palestine as the centre of their religious and cultural life. Diaspora Jews thus far outnumbered the Jews in Palestine even before the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. 

So, the dispersion of the Jews existed before 66-70 AD, significantly from the defeats by the Assyrians and Babylonians, but was only exacerbated by the defeat by the Romans.

22 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know what is next but God does. That is good enough for me.

Missmuffet, I don't "know" what is next, but I have a good guess from the Word of God. And God may choose to use that in the lives of people--particularly if they see those things come true.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Missmuffet, I don't "know" what is next, but I have a good guess from the Word of God. And God may choose to use that in the lives of people--particularly if they see those things come true.

A guess is not good enough. We can speculate many things but only God knows. Only God knows the future.