IGNORED

IN THE MIDST OF COVID19, WHAT'S NEXT IN BIBLE PROPHECY?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  64

Have you ever considered that maybe the two witnesses could be Enoch and Elijah who were taken to heaven alive?

Just wondered what you think about that. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Amanda Frances said:

Have you ever considered that maybe the two witnesses could be Enoch and Elijah who were taken to heaven alive?

Just wondered what you think about that. 

Could be Enoch and Elijah, but I have a feeling that Enoch and Elijah will be among the ten thousands of saints who come with the Lord at the conclusion of the beast's reign (Jude 1:14). One guess for one of the two witnesses though might be John of Patmos, as he did witness these events, and we are informed that he must prophesy again before many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings (Revelation 10:11). It will be interesting to see.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Revelation 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, luigi said:

I am not rearranging the book of Revelation as you suggest. As I have stated previously, I recognize the book of Revelation as other books in the Bible which portray many scenes that happen later, and then come back in future chapters to an earlier scene in the earlier chapters in order to better explain the situation. The events upon the opening of the seventh seal are those of the seven angels who provide mankind with loud and clear sounding warning illumination that their actions due to the love they have for the things their hands produce, will result in the plagues identified.

The seventh angels sounding is the last sounding warning, at the conclusion of which, the beast's reign is judged by the council in heaven that sits to be consumed and destroyed unto the end (Daniel 7:26), with the Lords kingdom then commencing to rule (Revelation 11:15). If you will notice, the Lord commences to reign on the earth at the conclusion of the two witnesses 42 month time frame. This is the same 42 month (1,260 day time frame of the beast) in which the system of the beast is in full swing. Thus the information in Revelation chapters 12 and 13 which describe the events taking place during the 42 month period, are recognized occurring prior to the Lord commencing to reign in Revelation 11:15.

Daniel 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Sorry, but if someone says the 7th trumpet sounds, when the 7th seal is opening, they are rearranging. the 7th seal is in chapter 8, while the 7th trumpet is in chapter 11. the 7th seal is the official opening of the 70th week while the 7th trumpet marks the exact midpoint. People totally ignore John's chronology, thinking they know better.  John shows us the passing of time as we read through his narrative, but people just ignore that.  

Rev. 8:1  And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Notice that at the 7th seal, the angels only GET their trumpets. And then:

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded...

I don't see how it is possible that the 7th angel can sound before any angel gets a trumpet.

The seventh angels sounding is the last sounding warning, at the conclusion of which, the beast's reign is judged by the council in heaven...

Sorry, but it is not the beast's reign in question at the 7th trumpet: it is Satan and his reign that is judged. 

If you will notice, the Lord commences to reign on the earth at the conclusion of the two witnesses 42 month time frame. This is the same 42 month (1,260 day time frame of the beast) in which the system of the beast is in full swing. Thus the information in Revelation chapters 12 and 13 which describe the events taking place during the 42 month period, are recognized occurring prior to the Lord commencing to reign in Revelation 11:15.

Chapter 11 has confused the very beast teachers of Revelation. They ignore that in Koine Greek a parenthesis was often used but no marks were created to show a parenthesis. 

Here is the easiest example I can show you:

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (5  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection.

In other words, all readers recognize, the first resurrection is NOT "the rest of the dead," but those in verse 4.

Here is the chapter 11 dilemma:

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Notice the 42 months? Most, if not all bible scholars believe this 42 months are the LAST HALF of the week. But then notice the 1260 days in the very next verse: would the Holy Spirit put this 1260 days supposedly for the 1st half of the week, in a verse right after 42 months for the last half of the week? When people read on to their death and then see the 7th trumpet sounding, and then in 12:6 see those in Judea fleeing as Jesus said they should AT THE MIDPOINT of the week - they are then forced to push the 1260 days back to the first half of the week.

i can assure you, that is not at all the intent of the Author. There are 5 mentions of the 3 1/2 year period of time giving, in days, in months and in times, and ALL OF THEM  - ALL 5 - are for the LAST half of the week. Here is how we should read this passage:

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

(4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.) just a statement of fact, John giving is a timing pointer

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Notice the flow:  John's perfect chronology:

1.  11:2  42 month countdown of Trampling Start just days before the midpoint of the week.

2.  11:3  1260 day countdown of testifying begin at the same time as the 42 months.

(3 1/2 days pass)

3.  11:15 The 7th trumpet sounds, at the same moment the man of sin enters the temple 

4.  12:6 those in Judea see the abomination and begin to flee.  Their 1260 day countdown  begins. 

5.  12:14  Start of the time, times and half of time countdown.

There is no need to rearrange for John has written his events one after another in the exact order in which they are going to come to pass. 

Therefore I disagree totally with your theories. 

Just now, luigi said:

Could be Enoch and Elijah, but I have a feeling that Enoch and Elijah will be among the ten thousands of saints who come with the Lord at the conclusion of the beast's reign (Jude 1:14). One guess for one of the two witnesses though might be John of Patmos, as he did witness these events, and we are informed that he must prophesy again before many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings (Revelation 10:11). It will be interesting to see.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Revelation 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

"It is appointed unto men ONCE to die....."

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but if someone says the 7th trumpet sounds, when the 7th seal is opening, they are rearranging. the 7th seal is in chapter 8, while the 7th trumpet is in chapter 11. the 7th seal is the official opening of the 70th week while the 7th trumpet marks the exact midpoint. People totally ignore John's chronology, thinking they know better.  John shows us the passing of time as we read through his narrative, but people just ignore that.  

I base my theories on the Word. The seventh trumpet sounding indicating the Lord commencing to reign is Word. In contrast your claim that the seventh seal opening means the official opening of the 70th week, while the 7th trumpet marks its exact midpoint, denies the Word. Do you not recognize how your claiming that when the 7th trumpet sounds marks the exact midpoint in the 70th week in Daniel 9:26-27, when the Abomination of desolation is making his rounds, which represents the commencing point of the forty two months allotted the dragon, the beast, and the Antichrist, cannot correlate with when the Lord commences to reign in Revelation 11:15?

The midst of the week is when the AoD, the beast, and the dragon initiate the 42 month reign of the beast. The full seventh angels sounding comes at the end of the beasts' forty two month reign, at which time the Lord's Spirit along with ten thousands of His saints spirits will come and commence to reign through his saints on the earth (Jude 1:14-15). This marriage is when the remnant saints on the earth are greatly illumined (Isaiah 60:1 & 3), while the rest of the world are plunged into darkness (Isaiah 60:2). The remnant saints shall then commence to rule over those in darkness with a rod of iron (Micah 5:8, Psalm 2:9; Revelation 2:27; 12:5; 19:7).

Daniel 9:26  And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Micah 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Psalm 2:Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Edited by luigi

23 hours ago, luigi said:

I base my theories on the Word. The seventh trumpet sounding indicating the Lord commencing to reign is Word. In contrast your claim that the seventh seal opening means the official opening of the 70th week, while the 7th trumpet marks its exact midpoint, denies the Word. Do you not recognize how your claiming that when the 7th trumpet sounds marks the exact midpoint in the 70th week in Daniel 9:26-27, when the Abomination of desolation is making his rounds, which represents the commencing point of the forty two months allotted the dragon, the beast, and the Antichrist, cannot correlate with when the Lord commences to reign in Revelation 11:15?

The midst of the week is when the AoD, the beast, and the dragon initiate the 42 month reign of the beast. The full seventh angels sounding comes at the end of the beasts' forty two month reign, at which time the Lord's Spirit along with ten thousands of His saints spirits will come and commence to reign through his saints on the earth (Jude 1:14-15). This marriage is when the remnant saints on the earth are greatly illumined (Isaiah 60:1 & 3), while the rest of the world are plunged into darkness (Isaiah 60:2). The remnant saints shall then commence to rule over those in darkness with a rod of iron (Micah 5:8, Psalm 2:9; Revelation 2:27; 12:5; 19:7).

Daniel 9:26  And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Micah 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Psalm 2:Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

I base my theories on the Word.

Everyone SHOULD do this. I think most do. But the problem is, everyone bases their theories on their preconceptions of what the Word is saying - and sadly, few if any people's preconceptions agree with others.  Everyone seems to have their own preconceptions. 

The seventh trumpet sounding indicating the Lord commencing to reign is Word

Before this, Jesus is reigning only over His church, while Satan is the god of the world.  So what really changes? Satan is disposed legally and Michael will go after him to take in down in every other realm. Satan will lose his "wings." Jesus takes His Power (He previously gave it to His church) and begins to "reign." What does this mean? It means EVERYTHING happening on the earth at this time can ONLY happen by the will of our Lord Jesus. 

However, that being said, God has already given 42 months of authority on the earth to begin shortly after the 7th trumpet.  In other words, the Beast has ONLY DELEGATED authority permitted by Jesus Christ.  Jesus has not at this time descended to take PHYSICAL control: He remains in heaven for the duration of the Beast's 42 months.  This also is the Word of God. 

In contrast your claim that the seventh seal opening means the official opening of the 70th week, while the 7th trumpet marks its exact midpoint, denies the Word. 

No it does not! It denies your PRECONCEPTIONS of the Word of God. This is easily proven by the WORD. Daniel tells us the abomination will divide the word into two equal halves as proven by John's 5 mentions of the last half of the week.  Jesus told those in Judea to flee when they SEE the abomination that divides the week. Where do we see that fleeing? It is on 12:6 - proving that 12:6 is only seconds after the abomination. Back up from 12:6 to find a realtime event and you back up to the 7th trumpet. It is further proven by the fact that 5 countdowns to the end start in the three chapters: 11, 12, and 13 - proving these as midpoint chapters.  (Preconceptions can hinder understanding the intent of the Author.)

Do you not recognize how your claiming that when the 7th trumpet sounds marks the exact midpoint in the 70th week in Daniel 9:26-27, when the Abomination of desolation is making his rounds, which represents the commencing point of the forty two months allotted the dragon, the beast, and the Antichrist, cannot correlate with when the Lord commences to reign in Revelation 11:15? 

Again, it is only your preconceptions getting in your way. Do you not recognize you must rearrange what John wrote to make your theory work?

The truth is, the first 6 trumpets take up the first half of the week, and the second half goes from the 7th trumpet to the 7th vial.

The 42 months of trampling BEGINS in 11:2.

The 1260 days of witnessing BEGINS in 11:3

The 1260 days of fleeing BEGINS at 12:6

The time, times and half of time BEGINS at 12:14.

The 42 months of Authority BEGINS in 13:5 

All these countdowns to the end PROVE the midpoint to be in these three chapters. The truth is, these 5 countdowns have a staggered beginning except the first two that begin at the same time. This is taking John at His word and refusing to rearrange.  Therefore, OF COURSE it "correlates:" it is truth as written. 

The midst of the week is when the AoD, the beast, and the dragon initiate the 42 month reign of the beast. 

Finally, almost a glimpse of truth! The truth is, the Beast's 42 month countdown begins last and ends last. The week ends at the 7th vial, but the reign of the Beast does not end until Jesus return in chapter 19, some time AFTER the week ends.  And it is not only that 42 months, the "midst" is also when the 42 months of trampling begins, and when the 1260 days of witnessing begins and when the 1260 days of fleeing begins. Get the picture?

This entire line represents a few days before the midpoint to a few days after.

..........................................................| |.......................MIDPOINT.......| |............................................................|

..........................................................42 months begins......................1260 days of fleeing begins..................42 months of authority begins

..........................................................1260 days begins........................3 1 /2 years of protection begins

The full seventh angels sounding comes at the end of the beasts' forty two month reign, at which time the Lord's Spirit along with ten thousands of His saints spirits will come and commence to reign through his saints on the earth (Jude 1:14-15) 

Myth.

How does John write it? That should be a clue to how it will happen: the STARTING of the 42 months of authority start very shortly after the midpoint. You must have the Beast "reigning" (his 42 months) in the first half  of the week. That is error. He does not get revealed until the midpoint. His reign does not start until just after the midpoint. Sorry, His coming is CLEARLY SHOWN in Rev. 19, after the week has ended. The saints come with Him THEN.

Note: the judging of those still in natural bodies will not start until AFTER the week has ended and then not until the 1000 year reign has begun. 

Suggestion: just follow John's chronology: you can't miss if you do.

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Everyone SHOULD do this. I think most do. But the problem is, everyone bases their theories on their preconceptions of what the Word is saying - and sadly, few if any people's preconceptions agree with others.  Everyone seems to have their own preconceptions. 

Before this, Jesus is reigning only over His church, while Satan is the god of the world.  So what really changes? Satan is disposed legally and Michael will go after him to take in down in every other realm. Satan will lose his "wings." Jesus takes His Power (He previously gave it to His church) and begins to "reign." What does this mean? It means EVERYTHING happening on the earth at this time can ONLY happen by the will of our Lord Jesus. 

However, that being said, God has already given 42 months of authority on the earth to begin shortly after the 7th trumpet.  In other words, the Beast has ONLY DELEGATED authority permitted by Jesus Christ.  Jesus has not at this time descended to take PHYSICAL control: He remains in heaven for the duration of the Beast's 42 months.  This also is the Word of God. 

No it does not! It denies your PRECONCEPTIONS of the Word of God. This is easily proven by the WORD. Daniel tells us the abomination will divide the word into two equal halves as proven by John's 5 mentions of the last half of the week.  Jesus told those in Judea to flee when they SEE the abomination that divides the week. Where do we see that fleeing? It is on 12:6 - proving that 12:6 is only seconds after the abomination. Back up from 12:6 to find a realtime event and you back up to the 7th trumpet. It is further proven by the fact that 5 countdowns to the end start in the three chapters: 11, 12, and 13 - proving these as midpoint chapters.  (Preconceptions can hinder understanding the intent of the Author.)

Again, it is only your preconceptions getting in your way. Do you not recognize you must rearrange what John wrote to make your theory work?

The truth is, the first 6 trumpets take up the first half of the week, and the second half goes from the 7th trumpet to the 7th vial.

The 42 months of trampling BEGINS in 11:2.

The 1260 days of witnessing BEGINS in 11:3

The 1260 days of fleeing BEGINS at 12:6

The time, times and half of time BEGINS at 12:14.

The 42 months of Authority BEGINS in 13:5 

All these countdowns to the end PROVE the midpoint to be in these three chapters. The truth is, these 5 countdowns have a staggered beginning except the first two that begin at the same time. This is taking John at His word and refusing to rearrange.  Therefore, OF COURSE it "correlates:" it is truth as written. 

Finally, almost a glimpse of truth! The truth is, the Beast's 42 month countdown begins last and ends last. The week ends at the 7th vial, but the reign of the Beast does not end until Jesus return in chapter 19, some time AFTER the week ends.  And it is not only that 42 months, the "midst" is also when the 42 months of trampling begins, and when the 1260 days of witnessing begins and when the 1260 days of fleeing begins. Get the picture?

This entire line represents a few days before the midpoint to a few days after.

..........................................................| |.......................MIDPOINT.......| |............................................................|

..........................................................42 months begins......................1260 days of fleeing begins..................42 months of authority begins

..........................................................1260 days begins........................3 1 /2 years of protection begins

Myth.

How does John write it? That should be a clue to how it will happen: the STARTING of the 42 months of authority start very shortly after the midpoint. You must have the Beast "reigning" (his 42 months) in the first half  of the week. That is error. He does not get revealed until the midpoint. His reign does not start until just after the midpoint. Sorry, His coming is CLEARLY SHOWN in Rev. 19, after the week has ended. The saints come with Him THEN.

Note: the judging of those still in natural bodies will not start until AFTER the week has ended and then not until the 1000 year reign has begun. 

Suggestion: just follow John's chronology: you can't miss if you do.

I will continue using the Word to verify what the Word says in other areas so that I may get a clearer picture of what the whole Word is saying.

I will reject others perspectives who primarily use the views of individuals to support some image Satan has deceived them into believing, which contradicts much of the Word.

I get a full picture using all the Word, while you get a full picture through others contradicting the Word.

Edited by luigi

1 hour ago, luigi said:

I will continue using the Word to verify what the Word says in other areas so that I may get a clearer picture of what the whole Word is saying.

I will reject others perspectives who primarily use the views of individuals to support some image Satan has deceived them into believing, which contradicts much of the Word.

I get a full picture using all the Word, while you get a full picture through others contradicting the Word.

IF this is truth - which it is not - why is it your theories don't agree with the written word? Why it is you have to rearrange Revelation (from as it is written) to fit your theories?  See? Your theory is that Revelation is not written in a linear Chronology, it is OK if the 7th trumpet lines up (in time) with a seal. 

What if you are mistaken? (Could such a thing be?) What if John wrote things in the EXACT ORDER that they will happen when they begin to happen? Where is that going to leave your theory? In the trash. Plain and simple.

John's timeline is very simple: first seven seals are opened on a book - a book written "within"  - so that was is written "within" the book can be revealed and then take place. Then will come Judgment time, as the DAy of the Lord begins, and then the 70th week begins. God begins judgment with the first 6 trumpet judgments. Then comes the midpoint of the week when the man of sin will enter the temple and cause the abomination that will divide the week.

Then sometime in the second half of the week, the first 6 vials will be poured out - to shorten those days of great tribulation going on. Then on the 1260th day, the 7th vial will come that will end the 70th week. But the DAY of the Lord will continue on.

Seven seals -> seven trumpets -> seven vials. What could be simpler?  But man in his great wisdom imagines he must rearrange to fit his own theory. How silly.

Does anyone understand that no man ever has come up with any proof that Revelation is NOT in Chronological order?

Edited by iamlamad

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The correct is only and only as is written in the Word of God.  Out of the Word of God is speculations and inventions, and lies.

ORdS, are you insinuating that my post was lies?  I know, you are the ONLY one here with truth. At least, in your OWN MIND. I get that. 

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Revelation 13:v.5 - 5 And there was given unto him -unto the blasphemer Beast of the sea - a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.  1.260 days

Who will rule the FIRST 1260 days is the Beast of sea(verse above), it because the Beast of the earth, a false lamb with two horns, whose man speaks as Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11- will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority, as is written in Revelation 13:v.2. (sea-->peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues). 

As we can see, there will be TWO Beats on the earth , but only one will reign or rule for 1.260 days, that is the Beast of sea - Revelation 13:v.5 - but he is linked with the Beast of earth. Again: there will be TWO Beats on the earth.

ORdS, if ever there was speculation, this is it. 

The TRUTH: straight from the written Word of God: WHERE in Revelation does John first mention the Beast from the sea? It is in chapter 13! This is a MIDPOINT CHAPTER. 

Did you just overlook what Paul taught us, and what Daniel taught us - that some event will divide the week into two equal halves? Go back and read Dan. 9:27. Study the word "midst." It means to divide in half. And this verse is PROVEN by seven different verses showing us the half week in days, in months and in years (times). Paul tells us that the man of sin will enter the new Jewish temple and declare that HE is the God of the Jews! This is the very abomination that Jesus spoke of. It is the event that will divide the week. But according to Paul, this is when the Beast is REVEALED. 

Did you forget about his revealing? Did you just ignore that John shows us BOTH beasts in the very same chapter, showing us that shortly after the Beast from the sea is revealed, then the SECOND beast shows us? They work TOGETHER for the second half of the week.  You would do well to stick CLOSELY to what John wrote, and stop trying to rearrange to fit some false theory. Form your theory from Revelation AS WRITTEN.

John gives us 5 (five) mentions of the last half of the week, two in days, two in months and one in times. All are for the last half of the week. Any other theory will be proven wrong. 

Yes, OF COURSE there will be two beasts: but one is only a false prophet sent from Satan to "prove" with false miracles that the first beast really is "god." Everyone knows there are two beasts. 

Who will rule the FIRST 1260 days is the Beast of sea(verse above)

This is total MYTH.  He will not even be revealed as the beast until the midpoint.  You really should pay attention to John's TIMING and chronology. Chapters 11 through 13 are MIDPOINT chapters. Please, DON'T rearrange: don't move any part of chapter 13 back to chapter 8 where the week begins. The truth is, FEW if ANY will know who the beast is UNTIL as the man of sin he enters the temple and declares he is God. It is VERY likely that the confirming of the 7 year covenant will be done in secret. Why? Because Paul tells us he is not going to be revealed as the beast until he enters the temple. 

Therefore, lets leave the Beast and False prophet where JOHN put them, in the second half of the week. NO speculations: just taken right from the Word of God. The first half of the week is not written out as the first half, but it begins with the 7th seal and goes to the 7th trumpet. The first half of the week will be the first 6 trumpet judgments. Your statement then in blue is only speculation, from preconceptions and human reasoning. 

will give to the Beast of sea his Power

Sorry, but you have missed it yet again: it is SATAN, the DRAGON who will give power to both these beasts. Did you ever notice that the False Prophet beast can only do miracles when he is CLOSE to the first Beast? Why is that? It is because Satan will have possessed the Beast and will be inside Him. So the false prophet can only do these miracles when He is close to the Beast from the sea BECAUSE He is then close to Satan himself.