• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, abcdef said:

Sorry, but if John says that he is in the trib in Rev 1:9, why don't you believe him, take him literally?

Oh, because it doesn't fit the literal 7 year time line?

But John says that he is in the trib, so it is your time line that is askew, not John's.

What is it? If the literal makes sense? But only when you want it to.

John says he is in the trib! Adjust your time line accordingly.

Time will tell.

Just look at Israel right now, Jerusalem is surrounded.

OF COURSE I believe John. I BELIEVE that God calls the entire church age "THE TRIBULATION." I take that VERY literally. That is why I always call the last 7 years either the time of Jacob's trouble or the 70th week. They are two different things: one is church age, one is specific to the final 7 years.  OF COURSE the church age time of tribulation does not fit the final 7 years or Daniel's 70th week. 

No, John WAS "in the "trib" but that trib includes the ENTIRE church age. Daniel 7 tells us that people came OUT of the trib one by one over the entire church age - only here God called it great tribulation. That could be because it was 2000 years long. I think ANY time someone is martyrs it is "great" tribulation for them: they cannot be killed twice! 

Look: this is SO SIMPLE: there is a church age: it has been ongoing for almost 2000 years. John called "the tribulation." That is why when people are referring to the final 7 years, they should call it the 70tjh week or Jacob's trouble. 

Adjust your thinking to line up with the word!

Yes, Israel is surrounded. But she HAS BEEN since 1948!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic