IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Thou shall not tempt the LORD thy GOD .    no i wont willfully sleep in no alligators cage .     but if i get throwed into one ,   I PROMISE the LORD IS WITH ME through it all . 

same with the virus .   I WONT FEAR A LICK OF IT ,  but i wont go rub my eyes on purpose either and say THE LORD has me .   NO .     but these clowns are doing more than what most folks see .

THIS is not as it seems .   THEY DOING a test run .   i got bad news .      and man they got far more power than most would even dare to dream .  THEY can NOW do anything they desire .   and folks are gonna FALL FOR IT .

Our little Govt troops , whose allegaince is to zie liberal agenda ,  or any agenda for that matter ,   Are puppets in the wind , THEY GOT YOU NOW .   THEY GOT YOU NOW .  

as for me and my house .  I will work with my own two hands , fearning nothing man can do , no virus or plague .     MY GOD IS WITH ME .     and i already know to tempt HIM NOT   I am just gonna 

live with no worry or fear .      Let men do as they please ,  the evil they do , is on them .        Be on guard , while corona is real ,  THEY USE IT FOR AN AGENDA .  DO NOT SELL OUT to the agenda . 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

And here i was thinking ol BB had forgotten all about me .      Guess the oh vey helps me remember , he has not forgotten me after all .     

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Social shaming you? I did not social shame you! 

Here is the definition of "Social Shaming."

Online shaming is a form of public shaming where internet users are harassed, mocked or bullied by other internet users online. This shaming may involve commenting directly to or about the shamed, the sharing of private messages, posting private photos or otherwise commenting directly to or about the shamed online. Those being shamed are perceived to have committed a social transgression, other internet users then use public exposure to shame the offender.

Calling someone out online, sometimes referred to as call-out culture or outrage culture, is a form of public humiliation or shaming that aims to hold individuals and groups accountable for actions perceived to be offensive by other individuals or groups, who then call attention to this behavior, usually on social media.

Here's what you said in reference to/about me, ...I quote,

Some people here for reasons  I can not understand can not or refuse to accept facts.  It is  because of  people like them that we have to have lock down laws put into place. Because clearly they do not have the understanding that they need to stay home for their own safety as well as the safety of other. I guess they must think they are smarter then all the medical experts, and Scientist who have made it their lives work to study viruses. 

I've highlighted what you have said, ...directed "indirectly" at me, ...according to the recognized definition of what "Social Shaming" is.

However, Love covers a multitude of sin, ...I forgive you...,

So now can we discuss what I said in my last post about the Word of God and our "relationship" with it as brother and sister in Christ?

The stated objective of George for this forum...

Lord bless

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I think a moderator has done that definition to me.

No names The mods all know who I am talking about.

Well I don't. If you have an issue with a mod, you should take it up with them in a Private Message!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

I cannot believe the bad advice and false faith statements being put out. When you assume God will protect you and put yourself in danger you are trusting God. And even worse you endanger other people and have a lack of love. There was a pastor in I think south Carolina who said he was not afraid of getting the coronavirus because he walk in the spirit. Two weeks later he died in the hospital from covid -19. Christian's can die from this. Just be wise as possible and take precautions.  Dont be afraid of death because christ overcame death. But if you feel you have things to do for your family and want to be around much longer then be wise. God can take us home tomorrow if he wills. But he also rewards you for your actions.  Paul wrote that a fellow worker was near death due to sickness but G od had mercy on him and he recover from the illness. Paul said God had mercy on Paul lest he had more sorrow. But if God chose he could have took him home. 

On 5/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Rick_Parker said:

You can't live in fear. Stop listening to the government and see for yourself. Yes, the virus is very contagious. Yes, people are dying. But they are mostly the elderly and those with preexisting conditions. Children don't spread it to adults. It is time for people to come out of their homes and revive the nation.

You are very unwise. It is essential to do what our government advises. This is a deadly infection for all ages of adults. If we emerge from lock down too quickly without great caution, many many more will die. 

So pray and obey those who are in charge. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

There was a pastor in I think south Carolina who said he was not afraid of getting the coronavirus because he walk in the spirit. Two weeks later he died in the hospital from covid -19.

It happened in my country a pastor held a seminar one month ago, he died of corona, his wife was infected by him and 220 members of the Bethel church who followed the seminar has been positively identified as corona, now there are dozens thousands of corona patients who must be isolated at their own home because ALL HOSPITALS ARE FULL. So recently 2200 suspected corona suspected people died without being positively confirmed as corona, because hospitals are just full, and limited testers as well. Its very difficult for people with corona symptoms just to rcv a letter of recommendation as a requirement for 'corona' hospital treatment, corona hospitals are just full full and full. We just prepare to die or may be delay death, just hoping Jesus will remember me if i die. 

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

6 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

just hoping Jesus will remember me if i die. 

Of course, Jesus will remember you if you believe in Him as your personal Savior.

bible-verses-10.jpg.b90f23ca93ea770a3fb811a68b12959a.jpg

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

It happened in my country a pastor held a seminar one month ago, he died of corona, his wife was infected by him and 220 members of the Bethel church who followed the seminar has been positively identified as corona, now there are dozens thousands of corona patients who must be isolated at their own home because ALL HOSPITALS ARE FULL. So recently 2200 suspected corona suspected people died without being positively confirmed as corona, because hospitals are just full, and limited testers as well. Its very difficult for people with corona symptoms just to rcv a letter of recommendation as a requirement for 'corona' hospital treatment, corona hospitals are just full full and full. We just prepare to die or may be delay death, just hoping Jesus will remember me if i die. 

You have done the smart thing R. Hartono by social distancing yourself as a first step. Another smart step (that doctors are also implementing) is diet. If you are not vegetarian, go vegetarian for a while, as it will bring down any inflammation issues you have, which is a primary cause for many of the severely ill with covid-19. May the Lord keep you well R. Hartano.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  416
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/2/2020 at 8:55 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Children don't spread it to adults.

Here is what the premiere experts in all things virology and epidemiology say about this:

"Information about COVID-19 in children is somewhat limited, but current data suggest children with COVID-19 may have only mild symptoms. However, they can still pass this virus onto others who may be at higher risk, including older adults and people who have serious underlying medical conditions."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#COVID-19-and-Children

Additionally, why can't church continue through online iterations?  This is what my church does.  We all stay home and and we can still fellowship live through zoom or gotomeeting, or the many other options available.  Again, I am reminded of the scripture found in Proverbs 22:3:  "The prudent person sees trouble ahead and hides, but the naive continue on and suffer the consequences."

• Brilliant! 1