IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

13 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

You are on my daily prayer list. 

Thank you, brother. I am very grateful for knowing this. God bless you. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Thank you for posting this. I'd like to share a little eye opener posted on another thread. This is more than concerning. It's shocking to me. I'm just floored right now. It's totally got me by the throat. Thanks. 

I've just now spoken to this nursing facility's head administrator. (name omitted) He's supposedly the so called Abuse Coordinator. Wow. Big deal. You folks should see the daily atrocities that goes on here. Since my concern over the latest death statistic has gotten around this placement of approximately under 200 residents, I was more than upset over the issue, as are the nursing staff here. 

So, he came into the room to ask what the problem is. Prior to his arrival, I talked to one of our CNAs (certified nursing assistants) the causes and probable means of contraction, infection, and death occurred. Let me give a little background. Only those who are needing life saving means such as dialysis are coming and going from here. No other appointments and/or procedures are being conducted. Period. 

And the question was this. Aren't residents being tested onsite hospital or otherwise previous to entering back inside? No, they aren't. No? Are you kidding me? What fools! That's the reason we're getting Covid-19 here and all across this nation? Good grief! We're getting taken out! That's what I told this head dude over us. Oh, he assured me we're going to be just fine. "No need to be concerned". 

"Of course we're taking every precaution necessary to avoid problems." Oh? We are? You bunch of imbeciles! People of God, I'm telling you this has just come to my attention. I was under the assumption all were tested before coming back into our facilities, but they are not. I can't believe it. No wonder hundreds plus are dying here in our country and every other nation of the world. Something's wrong. 

Well, here's the bottom line on this post. Please, Worthy brothers and sisters, pray for us. Thank you. 

This is happening in Europe too. We have comments to each other about gerontocide

• Praying! 1

30 minutes ago, leah777 said:

This is happening in Europe too. We have comments to each other about gerontocide

Yeah. I think it's very heart breaking. God bless over in Europe, sister. Lord Jesus, keep us safe. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yeah. I think it's very heart breaking. God bless over in Europe, sister. Lord Jesus, keep us safe. 

Amen Amen Amen

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I know what you mean Rusty, and I agree, but the Proverb you are alluding to seems to be misquoted more than any other.  It goes:

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have a sister who is totally convinced she will not get this virus because she has never had a cold or the flu.  I tried to tell her this virus is a different ballgame.  Pride comes before a fall. remember that.

She may not.  I wish i knew more about why some people just don't seem to get sick.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, appy said:

Contracting covid-19 has nothing to do with a person's nationality or intelligence. Covid-19 is an equal opportunity hunter, that is transmitted through close contact with someone else that has it or by coming into contact with it on a surface of anything and then touching the face. It doesn't care if a person is a child, an adult, or elderly. Whether one gets sick or not depends upon their immune systems ability to fight it off at a very, very early stage.  Once it makes its way down into the lungs, the chances of being ill or dying, are greater.  There are people who do not have symptoms, but yet pass it on to others even unwittingly. 

Contracting covid-19 has actually never been proven. No virus has been proven, and certainly, it has not been demonstrated that the sickness is contagious. All that has been proven are a bunch of symptoms (the same as the cold or flu), and some genetic material from a bunch of people in China (which happen to be produced by all people, when they get a respiratory illness). My point about intelligence was when someone argued that there are a "bunch of stupid people walking among us", because it is the more educated (doctors and scientists) who are pointing out the holes in the coronahoax, and the less educated (politicians and television celebrities) who are pushing the fear-mongering.

Some of us don't bend the knee to the false coronavirus god. And if you argue that none are bending the knee to a false coronavirus god, why do they treat it like blasphemy when someone questions his existence?

• Oy Vey! 3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I have a sister who is totally convinced she will not get this virus because she has never had a cold or the flu.  I tried to tell her this virus is a different ballgame.  Pride comes before a fall. remember that.

Your sister is possibly right. This corona "virus" seems to be less lethal than the flu so far. So if she has a higher resistance to the electromagnetic radiation that causes influenza, chances are that she'll likely avoid corona. Obviously, as the radiation levels increase with 5G all over the place, they may eventually catch up with her.

• Oy Vey! 2

21 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

Contracting covid-19 has actually never been proven. No virus has been proven, and certainly, it has not been demonstrated that the sickness is contagious.

Please quote your sources of proof and evidence, or keep this venomous spewage behind your fangs. This rubbish sounds like a coiled up viper. 

• Well Said! 1