IGNORED

Where in Revelation does God's wrath begin?

iamlamad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

I need input. Some people suggest God's wrath begins at the 6th seal where it is written that "the day of His wrath has come." Others suggest that is only the sign; His wrath really starts at the 7th seal with the first trumpet judgment. Some even suggest His wrath will not start until He returns to earth. I personally think wrath begins at the earthquake at the 6th seal. 

Where then does God's wrath really begin?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

The First Trump begins God's Wrath. I was one that had the Seals as Gods Wrath for 25 years or more. I can take correction. One thing about changing ones ways and listening to God instead of old traditions by men is once you get rolling down the hill, God will show you were in error on many things. 

The Seals are just Jesus Prophesying what is about to come over the next 42 months. About the Anti-Christ, Seals 1-5 AND about the Day of God's Wrath via the 6th Seal, which points towards the Trumpet Judgments. The Last Trumpet Judgment is the 3rd Woe which is all 7 Vials. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

When peace is removed by the 2nd seal opening people will kill each other, cant we say God is in wrath alrdy for allowing it to happen ?

When the 4th seal is opened billions may perish of war that strike one fourth of this world between super powers, hasnt God allowed this out of His wrath.

Or do we need a written statement ?

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The sign of His coming is at the 6th Seal. The 7th Trump is the beginning of wrath.

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Where in Revelation does God's wrath begin?

It starts with the seven trumpets.

18 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

It starts with the seven trumpets.

I am almost sorry I asked. There is no consensus.

9 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I am almost sorry I asked. There is no consensus.

There are no reason for regrets. It is talking about biblical subjects that we will arrive to the unity of the faith:

• Eph 4:11-13 -> "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:".
  • Jud 1:3 -> "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.".

Besides, if there was a consensus, there was no reason for the existence of this forum.

Edited by Leonardo Von

Just now, Leonardo Von said:

There are no reason for regrets. It is talking about biblical subjects that we will arrive to the unity of the faith:

• Eph 4:11-13 -> "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:".
  • Jud 1:3 -> "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.".

Besides, if there was a consensus, there was no reason for the existence of this forum.

Thanks. I am going to stick with what is written: when the DAY of His wrath starts - 6th seal - then His wrath starts. However, until something happens to include His wrath, all we can gather is that God is angry. His anger begins to be shown in the trumpet judgments.  Therefore, the DAY of His wrath begins at the 6th seal, but the first EVENT of His wrath is the first trumpet.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Thanks. I am going to stick with what is written: when the DAY of His wrath starts - 6th seal - then His wrath starts. However, until something happens to include His wrath, all we can gather is that God is angry. His anger begins to be shown in the trumpet judgments.  Therefore, the DAY of His wrath begins at the 6th seal, but the first EVENT of His wrath is the first trumpet.

The Revelation isn't a sequence. The sixth seal will take place after the seventh vial, when Jesus comes to usher in the Millennium.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:18 PM, Leonardo Von said:

The Revelation isn't a sequence. The sixth seal will take place after the seventh vial, when Jesus comes to usher in the Millennium.

Ha ha ha! You are TOO Funny! Chapter 6 (the number 6) comes before chapter 16 (and the number 16).

If I were you, I would try and get John's permission before you try rearranging his great book. Without a doubt he wrote it in the same order we read it. There is not even a hint that it is not in divine, chronological order.

Just so you know, God is not going to be angry and have wrath for the thousand years of Christ's reign.

A common sense look at the seals are that they are sealing a book - a book that when opened will finally kick satan off his throne as god of this world. The book cannot be opened until all 7 seals are opened first. Finally, and chapter 8:1, the last seal is opened so that the book can be opened. Most of the rest of the book (maybe chapters 8-16) are what is written INSIDE the book. 

That makes any theory that attempts to move a seal to later in the book preposterous and inconceivable.  The first thing written inside the book is the seven angels receiving the seven trumpets.  It is very clear that no trumpet will ever sound until the book is opened - and the book cannot be opened until all seven seals are opened first.