• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim is "False"

The righteous and wicked will hear His voice at the same time and they will come forth out of the grave, your claim these resurrections are 1,000 years apart is in complete disregard to God's words of truth below 

John 5:28-29KJV

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

No time frame is given in this Scripture.  Only the process..

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

12 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

Little bit of misunderstanding each other here.   So let's just chat the air;  JESUS will reign on David's throne for 1000 years- totally agree! 

Shalom, Da Puppers.

Good! Then we are in agreement to this point!

John's thoughts, iterated in 2John 1:7, are a reiterating of his thoughts found in 1John 4:2,3.  It is about recognizing an Antichrist spirit. 

1Jn 4:2-3 KJV 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

It is about how we (true disciples)  can recognize [HEREBY KNOW YE...] the Spirit of God versus the Antichrist spirit.   At this time of John writing this,  very few people knew of the first coming,  much less knew of Jesus's future coming.  I disagree that this recognition (of others)  comes by what they believe of his 2nd coming.   Denying that Christ lived a sinless life is what constitutes an Antichrist spirit.   In essence,  to deny the perfect life of Christ is to say that God has no right to judge/ condemn men to eternal damnation or a life full of righteousness.   Jesus said it this way:  ALL judgment (Concerning the resurrection of men) is given unto him because he is the Son of man,  born of flesh and bone,  having lived without sin.   It is the devils lie to say that we will not someday live without sin.   (More on this a little later) 

With all due respect, it's an entirely different Greek word used in 1 John 4:2-3. The word is "eleeluthota," an active perfect participle of "erchomai" used in the accusative, masculine singular manner. As such, it acts as an adjective of "Ieesoun Christon," also in the accusative case! So, your argument is right on the money for this passage of Scripture. Because it is a perfect participle, It SHOULD be rendered as a past event, "having come!"

However, 2 John 1:7 is NOT just "a reiterating of his thoughts!" It's said differently because it is NEW information! This verse talks about the Messiah's FUTURE Coming, just as does Matthew 16:28; 24:30; 26:64; Mark 13:26; 14:62; and Luke 21:27!

Absolutely!  Our (glorious)  bodies will be fashioned like unto his glorious body of flesh and bone. 

I'm glad we're in agreement here, too.

We disagree on both matters here.  Hebrews 9:24 stated it very clearly.  Christ has entered into heaven itself,  where exists the tabernacle that is made without hands... appearing in the presence of God for us.   Heavenly things require a better sacrifice(s) than what an earthly tabernacle could provide.   The writer of Hebrews 10 goes on to say that we have a more enduring substance... IN HEAVEN

Heb 10:34 KJV For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Well, it all depends on how one reads Hebrews 9:24. For me, it's just as clear:

24 οὐ γὰρ εἰς χειροποίητα ἅγια εἰσῆλθεν ὁ Χριστός, ἀντίτυπα τῶν ἀληθινῶν, ἀλλ’ εἰς αὐτὸν τὸν οὐρανόν, νῦν ἐμφανισθῆναι τῷ προσώπῳ τοῦ Θεοῦ ὑπὲρ ἡμῶν·

24 Ou gar eis cheiropoieeta hagia eiseelthen ho Christos, antitupa toon aleethinoon, all' eis auton to ouranon, nun emfanistheenai too prosoopoo tou Theou huper heemoon:

24 Not for into hand-made holies has-entered the Messiah, copies of the true-ones, but into itself the sky, now to-appear at the face of-the God over us (on-our-behalf):

He DID go into the sky to appear at the face of God on our behalf, just like Acts 1:9-11 says! And, He did NOT enter into hand-made holies, copies of the true holies! YHWH GOD HIMSELF is thrice Holy!

He went to the New Jerusalem! Now, if you want to call that city "Heaven," that's your choice, but it is the city to which Avraham looked forward - a city which has foundations, but has NO TEMPLE WITHIN! (Hebrews 11:10; Revelation 21:19-20, 22)

I direct your attention to Yeeshuwa`s words in Matthew 16:1-4 once again:

Matthew 16:1-4 (KJV)

1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = "out of-the sky"). 2 He answered and said unto them,

"When it is evening, ye say, 'It will be fair weather': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red. 3 And in the morning, 'It will be foul weather to day': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (Greek: tou ouranou = "of-the sky"); but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas!"

And he left them, and departed.

That's the word "ouranos!" It simply means the "SKY!" I can't apologize for that! That's just THE WAY IT IS!

On the other hand, Paul DID say that the New Jerusalem was a "Ierousaleem epouranioo," meaning "Jerusalem from-ABOVE-the-sky." (Hebrews 12:22).

For we are of those that believe unto the saving of the soul, when Christ shall appear before God, v the 2nd time... unto salvation (Greek: . 

The same thought (about the resurrection of the body is conveyed in Hebrews 10:25-27.  THAT FEARFUL DAY, that those who sin wilfully,  after having received the knowledge of the truth, IS that day that we see approaching,  when Christ shall judge the quick and the dead. 

NO! Before we look closer at Hebrews 10, you threw in some words here that are NOT found in Hebrews 10:25-27! "That day that we see approaching, when Christ shall judge the quick and the dead" is NOT found in Scripture!

I found three verses that SOUND like that is what is being said, but they are NOT!

1 Peter 4:1-6 (KJV)

1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. 6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

But, this just says that He is PREPARED to judge the quick (the living) and the dead!

2 Timothy 4:1-2 (KJV)

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

There's a little word that is minimized and even forgotten in translation that should not be left out: mellontos. It means "is about to"; "delays"; "lingers."

The Greek says,

1 Διαμαρτύρομαι οὖν ἐγὼ ἐνώπιον τοῦ Θεοῦ, καὶ τοῦ κυρίου Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ, τοῦ μέλλοντος κρίνειν ζῶντας καὶ νεκρούς, κατὰ τὴν ἐπιφάνειαν αὐτοῦ καὶ τὴν βασιλείαν αὐτοῦ,

Transliterated, we get,

1 Diamarturomai oun egoo enoopion tou Theou, kai tou kuriou Ieesou Christou, tou mellontos krinein zoontas kai nekrous, kata teen epifaneian autou kai teen basileian autou,

Translated word-for-word, we get,

1 -testify-solemnly therefore I before the God, and the Lord Yeeshuwa` (Jesus) Messiah, the-One about to-judge [the]-living-ones and [the]-dead-ones, according-to the appearing of-Him and the kingdom of-him,

This verse merely connects His judgment with His own and His Kingdom's appearing, but it does NOT mean that they happen at that time!

Acts 10:39-42 (KJV)

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

So, He is ordained or appointed by God to be the Judge of both the living (the quick) and the dead, but it doesn't say that He will so judge immediately when He comes!

Heb 10:25-27 KJV 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see THE DAY approaching. 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of JUDGMENT and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Okay, let's look at this passage closer (and in context):

Hebrews 10:1-39 (KJV)

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith,

"Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God." (Psalm 40:6-8)

8 Above when he said,

"Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein"; 

which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he,

"Lo, I come to do thy will, O God."

He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days," saith the Lord, "I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them"; (Jeremiah 31:33)

17 And

"their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." (Jeremiah 31:34)

18 Now WHERE REMISSION OF THESE IS, THERE IS NO MORE OFFERING FOR SIN.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified (made holy), an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said,

"Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense," saith the Lord. (Deuteronomy 32:35)

And again,

"The Lord shall judge his people." (Deuteronomy 32:36; Psalm 135:14)

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God!

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. 34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

There are three issues which must be considered in this passage of Scripture:

1. First, there's a difference between "holiness" and "righteousness."

2. Second,

"heaven" is still "ouranos," meaning the "sky," and
"soul" is still "psuchee," a person - an "air-breathing creature."

One should probably add a third term:

"salvation" is "soteeria," meaning a "rescue!"

3. Third, there's a difference in "the day" of His arrival and "the day" of His judgment of the dead ... UNLESS you want to admit that "the Day" will be longer than 24 hours!

Peter said that it will be a thousand-year day! (2 Peter 3:8)

2 Peter 3:7-12 (KJV)

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. [This is the Great White Throne Judgment and the throwing the ungodly into the Lake of Fire and Sulfur.]

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack (lazy) concerning his promise, as some men count slackness (laziness); but is longsuffering (patient) to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 BUT the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

I believe that that Day will last at least a THOUSAND YEARS! The reasoning is simple; the Messiah shines brighter than the noon-day sun! (Revelation 1:12-16.) He was the SOURCE of the "light from heaven (Greek 3771: ouranothen = "from-the-sky"), above the brightness of the sun" about Paul! (Acts 26:13.) He is called "the Sun of Righteousness!" (Malachi 4:2.) When will HE "set?"

Your view that the 2nd heaven and earth refers to an age,  does not agree with scripture that says that the first heaven and first earth pass away when the new heavens and earth appears; rather than the 2nd heaven & earth shall pass away. 

Different authors, different counting schemes. It's no big deal.

Peter and Paul were going back to the world before the Flood. Therefore, they started with the skies and the earth before the Flood as "one"; then, he recognized that the skies and the earth in which we are currently living would be "two" by contrast. Both Peter and Paul also recognized that there would be a THIRD world of skies and earth, and counted it as a "THREE!"

Peter's reason for doing this was to show the difference and yet the similarities between the two catastrophes, the Flood and the Fire. I believe that Paul was familiar with Peter's epistles; so, he merely kept it consistent.

John didn't bring up the world before the Flood at all in Revelation; therefore, the skies and earth were given the designation "old," lumping the skies and the earth before the Flood and the skies and the earth after the Flood and before the Fire (occurring with the Great White Throne Judgment) TOGETHER as the "first," meaning the "old!" That would make the skies and the earth after the Fire, the "new!" 

I'm out of time, and this post is ridiculously long now! So, I'll answer the rest later, with your permission.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Rev 20:5 proves that the resurrection of the saved is the FIRST one, and 1,000 years later, the SECOND resurrection will be of all the unsaved.

Your claim is "False"

The righteous and wicked will hear His voice at the same time and they will come forth out of the grave, your claim these resurrections are 1,000 years apart is in complete disregard to God's words of truth below 

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

No time frame is given in this Scripture.  Only the process..

In Christ

Montana Marv

1.) When Jesus Christ returns the resurrection takes place, and the words "Then Cometh The End"

2.) John 6:39-40 below is in perfect agreement, with the resurrection taking place on "The Last Day"

3.) Daniel 12:1-2 below gives even more detail, the final judgement (Written In The Book) and resurrection take place near the great tribulation "At That Time" all in perfect agreement!

Simple, Clear, Easy To Understand!

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

John 6:39-40KJV

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,511
  • Content Per Day:  8.07

39 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim is "False"

Copy and paste doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you do it.

Rather, the Word of God refutes your theories.

Eternal life is possessed WHEN a person becomes a believer in Christ.  John 5:24.

Recipients of eternal life shall never perish.  John 10:28.

Jesus said both of these FACTS.  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

You haven't answered the question below in bold underline "Why"?

Dont Stop There Mate, Where Is Your Mortal Kingdom On Earth Below, Smiles!

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

Revelation 20:1-6KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

How many DEAD do we have ALIVE and LIVING on the planet today? 

Billions.   Why are they DEAD?  Because they have not received the GIFT of LIFE, they have not been SAVED from death and destruction...and when they do die, they go to death and destruction, to pay the penalty of sin.

How many LIVING do we have ALIVE AND LIVING on the planet today?

Billions.  Why are they LIVING?  They HAVE received the GIFT OF LIFE, they have been saved from death and destruction.

Your question 'Where Is Your Mortal Kingdom On Earth Below, Smiles!'

and HERE IT IS...EVEN THOUGH you DON'T BELIEVE IT, I understand,

could you PLEASE WRITE what you THINK I BELIEVE,  so I can be sure you understand mine, as I understand yours?

How many of the DEAD, (resurrected from the place of the dead when Christ returns) will be ALIVE AND LIVING during the Lords Day?  

Billions.  They will have been 'raised' from the earth, having died the death of the first body and gone to the place of the dead, (since God is NOT the god of the dead, they couldn't go to HIS THRONE and they are 'dead' because they were never SAVED from death and destruction by having their sins forgiven and being washed clean.  They waited until Christ returned, since they had to go pay the penalty of sin by being a captive of death and destruction

None the less, they will be just as ALIVE AND LIVING during the Lords Day as they are today. Also, they will have been raised up in the spiritual body, the body for that realm but

they will still remain "DEAD" and being 'a spiritually dead' alive and living soul,

they remain 'MORTAL/liable to die' 

BECAUSE they still face the 2nd death in the LOF at the the GWTJ. 

The DEAD will not be able to 'come to life' for the ENTIRE Lords Day because the only way 'to come to life' and be SAVED from death and destruction (at that point it will be called the LOF) will be be getting 'tested', aka Satan released for a short season, and destroyed and/or then STAND at the GWTJ to see if they got their names in the book of life, when judged on their works. 

Do we know of any OTHER SPIRITUAL bodies that perish?  Well, we have all the 'angels' that were cast out with Satan.  Satan.  And

Jude 6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

And of course, 'neither doth corruption inherit incorruption' who don't find their names in the book of life...

So JUST because souls are all in spiritual bodies, doesn't mean they are all IMMORTAL.  

Immortality is of GOD and is not 'of the spiritual body'.  A spiritual body may be 'incorruptible' as to disease and age and another man or beast 'killing it'

but it isn't incorruptible as to a JUDGMENT to God to the LOF.

YOU do believe 'SOULS living in their SPIRITUAL bodies' can be killed, don't you?

you must with the angels (definitely in spiritual bodies) reserved in chains GOING into the lake of fire, 

making them MORTAL, smiles!  I don't get the smiles...

SO the alive and living but spiritually DEAD who FACE THE 2ND DEATH at the end of the 1000 years 

are mortal. 

For 1000 years at least, they are MORTAL

Then they either 'come to life/come to GOD/are found in book of life'

or they VANISH in the LOF.   

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This is relationship to Israel. This begins mid 70th Week and is in agreement with Zech 13:8,9. Again no time frame given.  Just that they are delivered.  Yet Dan 12:13 states; As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end, (which age) (that of Israel).  You will rest, and then at the end of the days ( 1,335 day period) you will arise to receive your allotted inheritance.  This is a portion of Israel.  Which then goes into the 1000 year reign of Christ.  Rev 20:6 - Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection.  The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for 1000 years.  v7. When the 1000 years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and deceive the nations... They surrounded the camp of God's people, then fire came down from heaven and devoured them.  Following this, Then I saw GWT.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Again, no time frame.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Now this is relationship to the Church. The Last day at the end of the Church Age.

"The Last Day"  who is the audience and what is the topic is it meant for.  Israels last day, the Church's last day, The 1000 years last day, the time of the Gentiles last day.  The last day of the 70th Week.  "The Last Day" is not always same.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The DEAD will not be able to 'come to life' for the ENTIRE Lords Day 

The Day Of The Lord isn't 1,000 years long as you suggest, as you silently try to slide this under the door mat, making way for your man made Millennial Kingdom on this Earth, that will never take place

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

This is relationship to Israel. This begins mid 70th Week and is in agreement with Zech 13:8,9. Again no time frame given.  Just that they are delivered.  Yet Dan 12:13 states; As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end, (which age) (that of Israel).  You will rest, and then at the end of the days ( 1,335 day period) you will arise to receive your allotted inheritance.  This is a portion of Israel.  Which then goes into the 1000 year reign of Christ.  Rev 20:6 - Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection.  The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for 1000 years.  v7. When the 1000 years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and deceive the nations... They surrounded the camp of God's people, then fire came down from heaven and devoured them.  Following this, Then I saw GWT.

Again, no time frame.

Now this is relationship to the Church. The Last day at the end of the Church Age.

"The Last Day"  who is the audience and what is the topic is it meant for.  Israels last day, the Church's last day, The 1000 years last day, the time of the Gentiles last day.  The last day of the 70th Week.  "The Last Day" is not always same.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You avoid items 1 & 3 like the plague "Why"?

(Item 1) Jesus Second Coming, The Resurrection "Then Cometh The End"

(Item 3) The Resurrection Of The Righteous And Wicked "The Book Of Life Is Open" The Final Judgement (The End)

1.) When Jesus Christ returns the resurrection takes place, and the words "Then Cometh The End"

2.) John 6:39-40 below is in perfect agreement, with the resurrection taking place on "The Last Day"

3.) Daniel 12:1-2 below gives even more detail, the final judgement (Written In The Book) and resurrection take place near the great tribulation "At That Time" all in perfect agreement!

Simple, Clear, Easy To Understand!

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

John 6:39-40KJV

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

Edited by truth7t7

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Copy and paste doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you do it.

Rather, the Word of God refutes your theories.

Eternal life is possessed WHEN a person becomes a believer in Christ.  John 5:24.

Recipients of eternal life shall never perish.  John 10:28.

Jesus said both of these FACTS.  

Change the topic smile!

There will be one future time of resurrection, both the righteous and wicked will hear His voice and come forth, these resurrections aren't 1,000 years apart as you claim

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7