• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,281
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

16 hours ago, HAZARD said:

n Scripture, all instances of obscuring the sun and bringing darkness are the result of judgment, not creation

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV)
[7] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, enoob57 said:

[7] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

We know God created light and darkness in the beginning, but since His creation of these things obscuring the sun and bringing darkness are the result of judgment, not creation.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.99
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

We know God created light and darkness in the beginning, but since His creation of these things obscuring the sun and bringing darkness are the result of judgment, not creation.

By darkness the Lord also reveals the manifestation

of the sons and daughters of God.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

22 hours ago, other one said:

Been kind of busy cleaning up messes and talking to insurance companies.

Looks like something I'll look at later.  things are a mess here.

I was thinking about you ,how did you survive the storm?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

19 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Darkness and obscuring the sun seems always to be associated with ungodliness, doesn't it?

Yet,in the cover of darkness we sleep,it provides exactly what our bodies require to get a good night's rest❤️

God's Creation,He Provided everything for us,awesome!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Darkness and obscuring the sun seems always to be associated with ungodliness, doesn't it?

Yet,in the cover of darkness we sleep,it provides exactly what our bodies require to get a good night's rest❤️

God's Creation,He Provided everything for us,awesome!

The thick darkness is the veil that conceals God's presence. This should be common knowledge since last November. Alas, who will believe our report Lord?

1 Kings 8:12 Then spake Solomon,

The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, angels4u said:

I was thinking about you ,how did you survive the storm?

Roof damage, probably going to have to replace it.  Our cover port for our RV was all mangled up and knocked three good sized holes in the edge of the roof of the RV  My neighbor helped me cover those with Flex Tape.   The cover itself  was not salvageable because it is twisted.   A lot of support brackets broken, but the base frame was bent beyond straightening up.  It is firmly anchored into the ground with Mobil Home tie-downs.    Our house itself, except for the shingles is OK as far as I know

Some neighbors helped me tear it down, and a friend of my next door neighbor hauled it off.  They did it just for helping.

I had asked three others what it would cost and they wanted between 2 and 3 thousand dollars.   Scamming rip off people.

Anyway. the rv thing and a good sized limb off the pecan tree was on the top of the cellar door and had our neighbor and his family was with us or we might have had to wait for the fire department to get us out.   One of the posts was over the door at an angle and we could just barely get the door open enough to crawl out.

All together I would say the Lord took special care of us that night.  Others lost a lot of their houses and a block or two away it trashed a good part of our high school buildings.   The power was out for three days, but the Lord was wise enough to get me to buy a generator about 15 years ago, so we had electric power..

What really aggravated me was I had hurt my right knee a week or so before the tornado and I was not able to help others as much as I normally would have.

Clipboard01.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

28 minutes ago, other one said:

Roof damage, probably going to have to replace it.  Our cover port for our RV was all mangled up and knocked three good sized holes in the edge of the roof of the RV  My neighbor helped me cover those with Flex Tape.   The cover itself  was not salvageable because it is twisted.   A lot of support brackets broken, but the base frame was bent beyond straightening up.  It is firmly anchored into the ground with Mobil Home tie-downs.    Our house itself, except for the shingles is OK as far as I know

Some neighbors helped me tear it down, and a friend of my next door neighbor hauled it off.  They did it just for helping.

I had asked three others what it would cost and they wanted between 2 and 3 thousand dollars.   Scamming rip off people.

Anyway. the rv thing and a good sized limb off the pecan tree was on the top of the cellar door and had our neighbor and his family was with us or we might have had to wait for the fire department to get us out.   One of the posts was over the door at an angle and we could just barely get the door open enough to crawl out.

All together I would say the Lord took special care of us that night.  Others lost a lot of their houses and a block or two away it trashed a good part of our high school buildings.   The power was out for three days, but the Lord was wise enough to get me to buy a generator about 15 years ago, so we had electric power..

What really aggravated me was I had hurt my right knee a week or so before the tornado and I was not able to help others as much as I normally would have.

Clipboard01.jpg

Prasie the Lord for His blessings on you guys.

So far, the tornados have missed us, but been real close.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone is interested in doing virtual weekly Bible study meetings with me via zoom (to read through & discuss the book of John together) please let me know! I would love the opportunity to study through scripture with brothers/sisters in Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2023 at 8:41 AM, Mr. M said:

John 1:

6 There was a man sent from God,

whose name was John. 

7 This man came for a witness,

to bear witness of the Light,

that all through him might believe.

He was not that Light,

but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 

9 That was the true Light which gives light

to every man coming into the world.

We, like John the B are called to bear witness

to the Light.

Matthew 5:14-16 You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

If our light is artificial, we will be judged accordingly.

Matthew 6:23 But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

• Thumbs Up 1