IGNORED

Our Body is our Soul and our Soul is our Body.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but....

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

:thumbsup:

And

For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
Romans 14:8-9

Jesus

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,

and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us

shall give account of himself to God.
Romans 14:11-12

IS LORD

Wherefore I give you to understand,

that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:

and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord,

but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1959

On 1/8/2016 at 3:06 PM, Thallasa said:

This is both confusing and rambling and wanders too far in the direction of philosophical and eastern confusion .

The soul that is not forsaken is where Christ presently is crucified. Be careful how you hear ...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

- God Who is Spirit said He has a Soul. - Matt. 12:18

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  36

I see some different responses and im going to add another one in there.

The trinity of man is widely misunderstood, actually i find it hilarious we don't even know what we are.

We typically look at human trinity as we look at the trinity that god has. Father, Son ( Body) , Holy Spirit ( Spirit)

and that is in fact the most confusing part .... let me explain myself

The bible clearly states we have TWO separate parts 

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

Part One: Body (Gods Creation (Dust) Is Our Body)

Part Two: Spirit (Gods Breath Is Our Spirit)

Soul: The soul is the combination of the two, for it said when he breathed into the body the breath of life it became a living soul.

The bible hasn't indicated that the soul is an individual part of man but a concoction of body and spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

38 minutes ago, Luci said:

The trinity of man is widely misunderstood, actually i find it hilarious we don't even know what we are.

We typically look at human trinity as we look at the trinity that god has. Father, Son ( Body) , Holy Spirit ( Spirit)

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

Soul: The soul is the combination of the two, for it said when he breathed into the body the breath of life it became a living soul.

The bible hasn't indicated that the soul is an individual part of man but a concoction of body and spirit.

The scriptures often speak of 'body and soul' or 'body and spirit', using soul and spirit interchangeably.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  36

1 minute ago, thereselittleflower said:

The scriptures often speak of 'body and soul' or 'body and spirit', using soul and spirit interchangeably.

Context is very important, and show me verse where spirit and soul are used interchangeably.

It very well declares a spirit a soul are different things

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

14 minutes ago, Luci said:

Context is very important, and show me verse where spirit and soul are used interchangeably.

It very well declares a spirit a soul are different things

I've already made a long post about this above.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, Luci said:

Mankind is a Spirit who has a soul, [The mind will and emotions], and lives in a body, 1 Thess 5: 23. 

The Greek word for, "Spirit" is, "Pneuma", the Greek word for, "Soul", is Psuche", and the Greek word for, "Body, is, "Soma".

Three different Greek words, Three different part of mankind.

Hebrews 4: 12, shows us that there is a difference between the spirit soul and body.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2013 at 5:14 PM, Sculelos said:

Biblical support. 

Genesis 2:

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

2 Corinthians 5:

1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Mankind is Spirit, [Greek], "Pneuma", Soul, "Psuche",  and body, "Soma", 1 Thess 5: 23.  Three different Greek words, Three different parts of mankind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Alan

Welcome back,are you picking up where you left off-lol   You were the last person to respond to this Thread back in January....have not seen Sculelos in 3 years,I really doubt he will reply to your post               but nice to see you again                                                      With love-in Christ,Kwik