• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

one should not take candies from strangers. Mediums and psychics are like children doing just that.

When they are not needed in the deception they are working for, they become many times prey for the powers they once were serving.

Been there, done that, it's like a bottomless pit.

Could be I am wrong, it would not be the first time. But considering where the equation leads if I am not, and I suppose it's pretty bible backed up, then you don't want to follow that line where mediums and such go.

I hate to sound so strict and narrow minded, but don't play around with these principalities.

I too stay well clear. I won't even read a newspaper horoscope these days. I know that stuff is generally harmless nonsense, but not if it leads people astray and also because I used to be into astrology, I don't want to be reminded of it.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

one should not take candies from strangers. Mediums and psychics are like children doing just that.

When they are not needed in the deception they are working for, they become many times prey for the powers they once were serving.

Could be I am wrong, it would not be the first time. But considering where the equation leads if I am not, and I suppose it's pretty bible backed up, then you don't want to follow that line where mediums and such go.

I hate to sound so strict and narrow minded, but don't play around with these principalities.

I too stay well clear. I won't even read a newspaper horoscope these days. I know that stuff is generally harmless nonsense, but not if it leads people astray and also because I used to be into astrology, I don't want to be reminded of it.

Many years ago I was into astrology too.I was really lost.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Many years ago I was into astrology too.I was really lost.

It's when you believe that it influences your own life in some way, is when it really gets you. For years I would even try to pick partner preferences according to their birth chart. I believe that I may have even missed out on a potential future good wife because her star chart wasn't right.

Now, I can see why Jesus us tells us that the truth will set us free because we are no longer bound by superstitious nonsense. That's not all that it means, I know - but it's one of the things that it means.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

Diatheosis said.......

:thumbsup:                                                                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

My grandfather died when I was in preschool. But my mom told me how he was not a Christian but was in the occult. He consulted ouigi boards for investments and lost all their money. But she said she saw him and my aunt make the ouigi move without touching it and also practice levitation.

So I don't even read fortune cookies because i want nothing to do with the occult, once I learned it is from satan.

There was a lady who was supposed to be saved and in another church. She had been a fortune teller who said she could tell how much money was in your purse when you walked in the door of the "family business'. I have seen that her shop is back in business again.

There was something wrong with her testamony. She had no thanksgiving, joy or genuine love toward God or others. She still spoke in awe about her former sin, and seemed to fear it or the power behind it rather than to fear and love God. Does that make sense to anyone?.

I tend also to be suspect of people who are boastful about their "former" sinful lives, talking mostly about that. Most people are ashamed and barely mention it unless necessary to warn others..

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I player around with a ouji board when I was young.I didn't have a clue as to the danger.I used to have an eight ball to.It was a black ball with a little round see through window.You would ask it a question and then you would shake it and it would say "yes or no or maybe".I do read my fortune cookie after I have Chinese food.I just laugh at the answers.I don't take it seriously.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Psychics and mediums where do they get those gifts from. How do they see people and sence people. What do they see when talking to spirits. Can they talk to people from the grave.

The knowledge originated from fallen angels who taught humans how to use it.

From the book of Enoch:

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

[Chapter 8]

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've experienced ouigi pucks moving by themselves back in the late 1960's.  I made it a point not to be around them after that....   I'm sure that was where I picked up my first spiritual entity...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Read Michael D. Evans excellent book " The American Prophecies".

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Psychics and mediums are, for the most part, frauds and charlatans.  The few that have 'powers' get them straight from satan himself. If you never let this stuff in....you don't have to try to get it out again.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.