IGNORED

Is America missing in prophesy??

M_B

Anyone.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

We christians are to come out of her: who is she?

Islam ?  The vatican (rcc)?  Or what?

jesse.

I believe that would be Mystery Babylon (the city of seven hills).  there are many very long threads here on worthy discussing that very subject... 

Other one.

There are only two spiritual cities.

1. Zion,the city of God where all the God fearing dwell in spirit.

The true followers of Christ,they worship God in truth .(Not just in lip service).

They are in babylon,(the world) *but not of babylon*.They have no spiritual connections with the spirit of babylon.

They are a peculiar people.They live by the spirit of Christ.

2. Babylon; in this spiritual city dwell the majority of the populations.Christians and non christians.

They live by the spirit of babylon. The spirit of the flesh,greed,lust self service, envy,hate,wars,etc.

The angel said: to come out of her my people.

Come out of the city babylon, into the city of God Zion,where there is peace, righteousness and God fearing.

Babylon the great is this whole system of things and believe systems.

Of which satan is the king.He is the god of this world,and this world reflects his character.

Anyone dwelling in God's city Zion, reflects God's character.

jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I tend to think a bit more literal than do you.....    I really hope you are OK with that.

I tend to think a bit more literal than do you.....    I really hope you are OK with that.

Other one.

Are you thinking of the physical babylon?

Yes of course there is the physical,like the nations and the cities etc.

If one lives according to the world;he is part of the world.

But we are not of the world; but we are in the physical world.

We dont join the world spiritually.

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

America is Babylon in Revelations 18th chapter.  Also, the one third of the earth and of man being burned up is the entire Western Hemisphere.  That is the only way that can happen and still have the armies of the beast system be there for the battle at Armegeddon.

Also I point out that the second angel herald the destruction of Babylon inbetween the first angel carrying the everlasting gospel to all the world and the third angel; warning the world for taking the mark of the beast will be cast into the lake of fire. 

That means the destruction of Babylon is part of what serves as a catalyst for the New World Order to rise to the occasion.  The three angels sets up the coming trial that shall try all on the earth after the pre trib rapture because then no one will be without excuse for not knowing the gospel nor for not knowing the consequences for taking the mark.

So America & the entire Western Hemisphere is going to get burned up in setting the stage for the coming great tribulation.

America is Babylon in Revelations 18th chapter.  Also, the one third of the earth and of man being burned up is the entire Western Hemisphere.  That is the only way that can happen and still have the armies of the beast system be there for the battle at Armegeddon.

Also I point out that the second angel herald the destruction of Babylon inbetween the first angel carrying the everlasting gospel to all the world and the third angel; warning the world for taking the mark of the beast will be cast into the lake of fire. 

That means the destruction of Babylon is part of what serves as a catalyst for the New World Order to rise to the occasion.  The three angels sets up the coming trial that shall try all on the earth after the pre trib rapture because then no one will be without excuse for not knowing the gospel nor for not knowing the consequences for taking the mark.

So America & the entire Western Hemisphere is going to get burned up in setting the stage for the coming great tribulation.

Hobbs.

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts,

***and the cities of the nations fell***:

***and great Babylon came in remembrance before God***,

***to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath***.

The cities of the nations are not just europe.

Come out of her my people; does not mean to come out of just europe(spiritually).

But to come out of the spirit of babylon,and dwell spiritually in Zion.

Many christians claim to be in Zion,but sprititually also in babylon.

Those are the fence sitters.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I think it will be a literal city...such as NYC.  The feet of iron and clay representing a multinational government...such as the UN...headquarters in NYC, at least for now.

I think it will be a literal city...such as NYC.  The feet of iron and clay representing a multinational government...such as the UN...headquarters in NYC, at least for now.

Believe in what the scriptures say.

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

jesse.

Scripture says: The woman whom you saw [babylon the Great] is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Rev 17:18

I believe it.  Check.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Brother Jesse,

I understand your using that scripture for the spiritual application of calling believers out of spiritual Babylon, but do reconsider.

Revelations is not in chronological order;  that being said, Revelations 18 is speaking of the fall of Babylon in detail of what had happened in Revelations 14:8 

Revelations 16 as you quoted, if you read it in context, is not judging Babylon but bringing in remembrance of what had happened to Babylon to wreck vengeance on those that brought about her destruction that did so in order to bring about their new world order.  That is how I was led by Him to read Revelations 13th chapter as that evil nation of the NWO did add to Babylon's injuries.  ( They do have nuclear submarines armed with nukes )

Revelations 14 speaks of the redeemed from the earth in Heaven;  the chosen one for the choir serving the Lord.  There are others, apart from that choir, but they were noted as such as being taken from the earth to serve as His choir that follows Him around wherever He goes.

Then you have the one angel giving the everlasting gospel after the pre trib rapture;  then the second announding the fall of Babylon, and then the third warning the consequences for taking the mark of the beast which is to be cast into the lake of fire for ever... those 3 angels sets the stage for the hour of trial that shall try all upon the earth.

This is why God was addressing the seven churches to prepare themselves or else be left behind to face the coming great tribulation.  Jesus said the same thing in Luke 12:40-49 where believers can be cut off and appointed with the unbelievers to face the fire coming on the earth.

God is coming to judge His House first ( 1 Peter 4:17-19 ) at the pre tribulational rapture event which is why we see saints left behind to die in Babylon as castaways ( 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ) for not looking to the author & finisher of our faith to help them lay aside every weight & sin ( Hebrews 12:1-2 ) to depart from iniquity so they can be received by Him as a vessel unto honour in His House ( 2 Timothy 2:19-21 )  Those wayward & unrepentant saints left behind will be received later as vessels unto dishonour in His House after the great tribulation, because He will lose none ( John 6:39 & Matthew 18:11-14 ) as the Father will chasten every chid He receives ( Hebrews 12:2-29 )

jesse.

Scripture says: The woman whom you saw [babylon the Great] is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Rev 17:18

I believe it.  Check.

Hobbes.

The woman harlot was riding all the seven beasts starting with Egyt.

She is the spiritual woman; the temptress of all nations and tongues: with her delicacies.

Tempting with her luxuries and things made by mans hands,and also all false religions.

Serving the lust of the flesh.Babylon is the system of trade and commerce,and politics.

She does all the tempting. We are still today tempted by her delicaccies.

Dont hunger for things that perish,but things that last for ever,that the moth can not destroy.

jesse.