LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

What if you were living some place where you were not wanted. But you have no other place to go. How would it make you feel knowing that the person who has taken you in really dose not want you to be there? Also how would it make you feel if you found out that the person who took you in is telling people how much of a burden on their life you are? How would you feel about all of this?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

It would make me feel like I didn't belong and that would be an awful feeling to carry around for I know firsthand what that feels like.  Rejection is never good to live with or feel.  I would have to commit my way to the Lord to get me out of there as he will deliver us out of every trap.  Faithfulness and commitment can take a person along way when choosing the right paths so that we can be free from where we don't belong.  It might take a while to get out of those places we don't belong but the patience in the waiting for it to happen will be worth the reward to be free.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi LadyKay,

It would be very hurtful & frustrating & it may seem like a prison with emotional walls. However as Openly Curious has given such good advice & help, the main thing is to be an overcomer in this situation. It too will pass as you trust the Lord & learn to live above the hurtful thoughts & conversations of others.

The enemy, with thoughts in our head would try & tell us that it only happens to us, whereas believers all over the world are going through many different situations but all require us to overcome them by looking to the Lord & trusting. When you finally give the situation to Him & not keep it in your own hands, then you will see changes.

Blessing & praying for you, Marilyn.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You have to get out of the situtaion as fast as you can. I know right now that it not possible, but there are people praying for you. 

"Patience in not is the waiting, it is in how we wait" it think it was martin luther who said that. Concentrate on the "how". concentrate of Jesus. This is a trying time for you I know, but you will look back on it in a while, from a better place.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

Like Hosea 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

praying for God to intervene in your situation and provide a solution.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Lady Kay, if I wasn't wanted where I was, but had no where else to go, I would start thinking of ways to make myself indispensable to my surroundings, thereby changing their minds about me in spite of how much they have hurt me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,253
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Bless those who persecute you and pray for those who spitefully use you. And do it from a position of being a child of the King who chooses to be a servent out of love. Phil. 2.

May God bless you and fill you anew with His Spirit each day.

Willa

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

What if you were living some place where you were not wanted. But you have no other place to go. How would it make you feel knowing that the person who has taken you in really dose not want you to be there? Also how would it make you feel if you found out that the person who took you in is telling people how much of a burden on their life you are? How would you feel about all of this?

Honestly, L.K., that would make me (or anyone) feel terrible.  My advice is to get out of that living situation.  Some people are simply mean spirited and only do good deeds to complain about their 'sacrifice'.  Get a job if you don't have one and move out, ASAP.  Living like that is bad for your health, physically and spiritually.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/01/1974

Fortunately, I haven't had to survive that at what is supposed to be my "home," but often a hostile, toxic environment at work. I would cling to Romans 12:18. "If POSSIBLE, so far as it depends on YOU, be at peace with all men." This set me free from the guilt that it was my fault. If you have done all you can, the rest is on them. I would also picture the people who stood up for freedom during the Civil rights movement. People cursed them, spit on them, even dumped food on them but they held their heads high and let no one take away their dignity. Don't take on the ugly. I know it is so, so hard! But the maintenance guy at one of those schools said, "I'm going to teach you to be like a strong black woman. Don't you drop your eyes and put your tail between your legs. Hold your head up. Eye contact. Eye contact is a MUST." It works. I sat there listening to their garbage. Calm never looking away. They couldn't do it. They had to drop their eyes. I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I hope you can move soon!