Amen~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

There is power in the spoken name of Jesus!! There is also nothing so disorienting as the aftermath of a tornado.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Jeff - Maybe next time consider your neighbors also! ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Amen to that....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Was the last part spanish? Sounded like he was telling it to go away.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Was the last part spanish? Sounded like he was telling it to go away.

Tongues Gary!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1988

Days of Elijah

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Amazing. I teach this type of understand of Faith, it could save your life. 

Jeff had nothing to do with it, He has covenant with God. Tornadoes have to listen, they have ears. You can protect others though, as I will tell at the bottom, but it's Love that Works Faith. There has to be a reason or something in you that is very real for you to plead on the behalf of others. Just saying Lord protect them and protect that is not good enough, and we need to learn not to just throw prayer out for others in a un-thoughtful way, but expect all prayer to be heard and answered. Jeff would have had to know his neighbors, and had real, genuine compassion for the enemy to let them go, otherwise the enemy has a rightful place.

According to the news, the Tornado was a F4 wind speed reached 170 MPH, touched down for about 15 minutes on a 8 mile path and wrecked havoc on homes and businesses in Rutherford County TN. The Town of Murfreesboro hit the hardest and suffered most the wind damage. 

Outside of Atlanta, GA

I had just got my load (Truck Job) after fighting traffic all day in Atlanta, and through the 285 loop to I-20. I had to go to Alabama. The weather was just horrible and about 20 miles on I-20 the wind started to really pick up. A little further I noticed trucks laying on the side of the road that had been blown over. You see that a lot in states like WY, or NV coming out of UT. Not in Georgia though. I noticed the sky was real black and dark so I figured I would be driving through some storm. 

In a little bit, hail started to come down, near golf ball size a little smaller and I was driving into the wind. Smack, smack, bap, smack the hail was beating my windshield and my truck was getting very hard to steer. My concern was breaking my windshield driving into the hail and wind, so I slowed way down. 

Looking up ahead I saw a line of about 20? trucks (A long line of them) pulled over on the side of the interstate, and good reason, I could no longer steer anyway, the wind was just crazy. So I pulled in behind them to let whatever it was pass. 

So, I just call the wife to talk to her until the wind passed, my truck was being shaken like crazy back and forth. I clicked on the CB (I mostly keep it off because I don't like the language) to hear if anything what was going on. 

Talking to the wife, I hear other truckers saying they see it, they see it. A tornado I guess had touched down, and the trucks in front could see it. I was looking at the back of the truck I pulled in behind. 

So I figured just a Tornado, not that big a deal, and kept talking to the wife until it passed. 

The wind really picked up more and I hear on the CB this tornado was coming right toward where we all had parked. I guess it was going down I-20 back and forth across the road. I was just waiting on it to pass so I could continue on to Alabama.

Then I hear some guy on the CB scream we are going to die, it's going to hit us. I heard another guy say he was calling home in case He never could talk to his wife and kids again. One guy just kept saying oh my God, oh my God. 

My first thought was truck drivers acting like a bunch of scared school girls, but then something else happened inside me. I can't explain it, it just washed all over me. Tears started to come down my face for wanting mercy on these guys. I had no idea what was wrong with me, but I knew the Love of God just flooded me. 

I already knew the devil did not have a Snowball's chance to hurt me or my truck, but the other guys, what about them?

I told the wife I have to let her go and take care of something. I hung up and I spoke.

Tornado, in the name of Jesus, you will go around the trucks from the front of the line, and miss all the trucks to the back of the line. Now move it.

What happened next though, surprised me. 

The hail stopped, the wind stopped everything stopped. The trucks in front who saw it said it just lifted and vanished. Even the dark clouds were gone. I never seen anything like that. Others saying on the CB it was there right in front of them, then not there. 

Praise God, the truckers had no idea that God just spared them. 

People like to Mock God and say He does not care to always heal those that believe in Him, or protect. They mock those that teach how awesome our God is, but I will tell you, the Word had never failed anyone, not one time and the God that is mocked as a uncaring God, actually does care and is always present in the time of need, or danger. 

Jeff in the video knows this, I know this. Everyone who names Jesus Christ ought to know this. 

Be blessed.

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, too bad these "faith" people choose to let people die all over the world from drought and famine.  If such power over nature is available to these people. let's see them go to Ethiopia and the Sudan and other famine and drought ravaged nations and "rebuke" those weather conditions.   Heck, for that matter why aren't these people rebuking the wild fires that ravage California.   Why don't they do something about the water shortage over there??     It's all just a bunch of nonsense.

Its  just as nonsensical as the WoF guy I was riding to work with one day who was "commanding" the street lights to stay green in Jesus' Name.    It's astonishing the kind of nonsense that grown men and women can be sucked into.