PaulTimothy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I'm having problems posting on this forum. This is my third attempt .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I would contact the moderator and let them know your issue.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings PaulTimothy

Welcome to Worthy,this is probably the least favorable Forum choice for your Topic because it ifs exactly what it says it is the "Seekers Forum" it is set aside as a place for non-believers & "seekers" to post as ALL replies must be approved by a moderator before they can be posted for very obvious reasons,,,,,,,I tell you it is not the appropriate place but more importantly you are simply not going to get the many responses you probably hoped to because it takes a long time before the persons post appears & not many members are looking to "wait",they prefer to have a more (almost live) discussion   The Appropriate place for this Subject would be in either "Need Advice" or "Am I Alone" etc.......and those Forums get more traffic,,,,,,

We would hope new members would read the ToS(Terms of Service),it also helps to familiarize you with what you can expect & what is expected,,,,,,,,,,,generally a newbie posts in the "Welcome Thread" to introduce his or her self & that is the place everyone goes to meet,greet & elcome new members to our ministry,after you have "5" posts you can begin a thread of your o wn or post a question in the proper Forum as Omega was beginning to explain,,,,,,,,,,I encourage you to go ahead & introduce yourself in the Welcome Thread & after you have 2 or 3 more posts(you can reply to your "welcomes")then simply copy/paste this OP(Original Post) & place it in the proper  Forum where you can get a lot of input ,advice & the hgelp you seek,Glory to God!

I hope this helps you to understand our protocol better as you did say you did not know what to do,,,,,,,,,,,I am glad you are here and I will be praying for you........There is probably much we can talk about as I was diagnosed with Stage 4,INCURABLE cancer a few years ago,I am (thanks be to God) a living testimony of His Divine Miraculous Healing......... God is still very much in the Miracle /Healing Business & I am here to tell you that seeking "a person" who has the "gift" of healing is not who you should be seeking,,,,,,,don't get me wrong,I'm sure there are folks that are gifted today and if anyone "happens" across them & gets healed then they were where they were supposed to be & when they were supposed to be,lead by God,,,,,,,,,,you seek the Lord for your healing,,,He may heal you through a physician,a treatment,a "healer" or simply "poof" ,,,,Divine Deliverance!!!!!! But in any event,it is always Him & to Him be the Glory!!!!      Or,my friend,,,,,,,your healing may not manifest in this lifetime,,,,,,,,,many people cannot seem to understand that everything is done by God according to the Purpose of our Calling,,,,,,,our answer can be 'yes","no",perhaps" or "not right now",,,,,,,,,,,I beg to differ & disagree those that insist God will give you whatever you claim in Jesus Name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am living proof,we can talk more if you would like

God Bless you,pray,read the Word,look only to be nearer Him,,,,,,seek His Face,not always his Hand    (He knows the desires of your heart & exactly what you need)                          With Love,in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You must post here 5 times before you can get into the rest of the forums.  So keep posting here.  

It is most important that you continue to seek God's face--to fellowship in prayer and reading of Scripture.  Seek His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you, speaking of food and clothing or necessities of life.  Your Heavenly Father knows you have need of these things.  Matthew 6:25-34  It would seem to me that mental health and physical health might be considered to be basic also.  I can understand your desperation.  But I have discovered that God uses the calamities in our lives to bring us to a place of total dependance on Him and constant fellowship with Him.  Often people go off and forget Him after being healed or rescued.  So another disease or accident happens that God must use to call us back again.   Finally we become content with just being close to Him in constant fellowship.  We are not drawn off by the pleasures of life, the cares of life or even seeking the things of God rather than God Himself.  

It is not wrong to seek the things of God such as healing, but God would rather have you as a vessel He can use to bless others.  James said that true religion is to visit the widows and orphans in their distress.  So what time you have left should be used to help others whether God chooses to heal you or not.  But you should seek His wisdom and direction as how to go about this.  He may send you to hospitals or to orphanages.  He may send you next door.  The kind of need that you recognize will reveal in part what kind of gift you have.   God wants to live in you and pour out His love through you to others.  So perhaps you should lay hands on people and pray for their healing or perhaps you should lead them to repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ.  Perhaps you should clean for them or cook a meal for them.  Sometimes just being a listening friend is what they need most.

Philippians 4:4-8 AMP.  Rejoice in the Lord always---delight, gladden yourselves in Him; again I say, Rejoice!  Let all men know, perceive and recognize your unselfishness--your considerateness, you forbearing spirit.  The Lord is near--He is coming soon.

6. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything by prayer and petition [definite requests] with thanksgiving continue to make your wants known to God.  And God's peace [be yours, that tranquil state of the soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding, shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

8.  For the rest, brethren, whatever is true; whatever is worthy of reverence, is honorable and seemly; whatever is just; whatever is pure; whatever is lovely and lovable;  whatever is kind, winsome and gracious; if there is any virtue and excellence; if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take into account these things--FIX YOUR MIND ON THEM.  

9.  Practice what you have learned, received, heard and seen in me, and model your way of living on it, and the God of peace--of untroubled undisturbed well being--will be with you.

Remember that satan does not want you to be of use to God and will hassle you.  Every pastor I know of who is effectively being used of God has come to expect attacks of one sort or another.  You don't have to be afraid of satan.  Just don't pay him any attention.  Rebuke the thoughts of suicide.  They are not from God.  He that is within you is greater than he that is in the world!  Start singing hymns or worship songs or play a Christian radio station.  Destroy anything that has to do with the occult world or other religions.

Often when God heals, He first removes the fear.  One time when I was having a severe asthma attack, God asked me what I was afraid of.  What is the worst thing that could happen--that I might die?  That would be like falling backwards into Father God's arms.  He loves you so much!  Matt. 7:9-11 NKJV Or what man among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?  Or if he asks for a fish will he give him a serpent?  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him?  

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to Worthy :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Welcome To Worthy Paul Timothy!   :emot-wanttohug:

To get five post as quickly as possible, all you need to do is say:  " hi  ", in reply to those who posted you.

God Bless

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/01/1975

Hope that God will heal you completely:) Remember nothing is impossible with God! I will be praying for you!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On December 19, 2015 at 8:26 AM, manuelf324 said:

You have to be dispensational if you read the KJV apostolic gifts are Real but they are in effect in the 70th week of Daniel to bring the Tribulation saints to salvation. It's not in effect in this present church age that we are in

In my research of the gospel there are too many disagreements of this topic. I am not a theologian by any means so I have read many different arguments for both sides to form my own opinion. I have two personal arguments for the continuation of the gifts, 1) I can speak in tongues, so if they ceased I don't think I would have that ability. 2) mankind can't do anything for me, so I don't have any other option but to turn to God. So if this is one way He can express his mercy, love, and compassion to my physical body, you better be sure that I am going to explore that possibility.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On December 19, 2015 at 5:31 PM, petula said:

Welcome PT, there are some people on Worthy , who may be led to contact you . There will be many who will pray for you.

Please do as omega has suggested , 5 posts ,

God bless you , praying .

Thank you very much.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 minutes ago, PaulTimothy said:

1) I can speak in tongues, so if they ceased I don't think I would have that ability.

A person with a theory, is hard pressed to argue with a man, who has an experience!