• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, angels4u said:

John1:1

Who do you say was the Word who was in the beginning with God?

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] 

Amen to that, the word is Jesus. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

Amen to that, the word is Jesus. 

Amen:)

And what do you read in the last part of that same sentence?

• Group:  Royal Member

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen:)

And what do you read in the last part of that same sentence?

"The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome."

Well that can have multiple meanings.

Depends what meaning someone may give to the word "darkness".

But also we must try to understand what meaning the writer had in her his mind when he wrote this guidance. 

Do you want to go first, and I give another one. 

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

"The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome."

Well that can have multiple meanings.

Depends what meaning someone may give to the word "darkness".

But also we must try to understand what meaning the writer had in her his mind when he wrote this guidance. 

Do you want to go first, and I give another one. 

Jesus was the Light and the people did not accept Him as their Savior that is why they are in darkness.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] 

Would you be able to say the words in red?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I don't content with you, but I don't know if you have any friends that are different from you and without the gift of speach. 

That has nothing to do with YOU being able to say that Jesus is God.   You keep trying to find examples of other people who have a hard time, but this is not about them.  It is about YOU and your obviously inability to profess that Jesus is God.   You can't commit to it, which really calls your salvation into question.  A real Christian would give a straight forward confession that Jesus is God.

10 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Jesus was the Light and the people did not accept Him as their Savior that is why they are in darkness.

Would you be able to say the words in red?

There are at least three key words in that scripture.

The light, who is Jesus.

The Darkness who may be the powers of the Devil, ( directly or indirectly working through people and not just the Jews and the the priest, but also his own people around him, e.g. on some ocation was Peter, his own family, the crowd that he fed, all who try to distract him from his mission and make him decire an earthly Kingdom,).

But all those forses did not overcome him, to create in him disobedience and distraction to his propose and he remain stefast to his mission till the end. 

All those promises to become and earthly King as to avoid the Cross, did not overcome him, he resisted till he shed " suet with blood ", the inner battle. 

PS

One prerequisite of the Christ is that he is divine, (that's the word I like to use), not from the seed of man.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On May 18, 2016 at 0:19 AM, firestormx said:

According to the Bible, What is Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit?

How is it Committed? 

Is any other sin or condition( like being turned over to a reprobate mind )  unforgivable?

IS it Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit to attribute to Satan what is the work of the Holy Spirit? ( like speaking in tongues according to scripture for example) 

Shalom, firestormx.

It's really quite simple. (Much more simple than you've been told in these other posts.) To blaspheme means to belittle. If you blaspheme the Holy Spirit of God, you are belittling the Holy Spirit of God. If you belittle the Holy Spirit of God, you are PUTTING HIM DOWN as though He doesn't have any power! And, if you put down the Holy Spirit of God as though He doesn't have any power, WHO IS LEFT TO FORGIVE YOU?! It's an IRONIC TWIST!

God can and will forgive ANY sin; all one has to do is believe in His power to do so, trust in God's willingness to do so, and ASK HIM TO FORGIVE!

How is it committed? It's committed just like one of the college professors does when he puts down God in favor of science! If his "God" is no bigger than a myth, then God has no obligation to do anything for that professor! He has BLASPHEMED ... BELITTLED ... GOD!

Actually, it is blasphemy to contrast Satan's counterfeit power with God's true power. Only GOD is omnipotent! HaSatan would LOVE people to think that he is the darkness to God's light, but it's all a charade! Sin is the "HOLE in the donut!" Sin is the ABSENCE of God's opposite attribute. For instance, hatred is the absence of God's love. Disobedience to parents is the ABSENCE of respect to God's authority! Ever hear the song, "God can do anything but fail?" It's a bit misleading; God can do anything ... PERIOD! The reason why God can't fail is because failure is not something to be done; it's something positive that is left UNDONE! It's simply "looking through the wrong end of the telescope!"

As an aside note, I believe in the power of God to provide tongues to people who need them. A missionary, for example, thrust into a culture without proper preparation could experience God's power to provide the needed communication. I do NOT support or believe in glossolalia. God doesn't give the gift of tongues whimsically or haphazardly; He is, after all, a PERFECTLY PRACTICAL God. Tongues are NOT for show. He only provides them as necessary. Everything else is self indulgence for an outward display of false intentions. If you've got to work yourself up to "speaking in tongues," you're practicing vanity.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That has nothing to do with YOU being able to say that Jesus is God.   You keep trying to find examples of other people who have a hard time, but this is not about them.  It is about YOU and your obviously inability to profess that Jesus is God.   You can't commit to it, which really calls your salvation into question.  A real Christian would give a straight forward confession that Jesus is God.

What you are asking me is not a verbal confession, but a written confession.

Jesus who knows the confession of my heart, he is satisfied with me because the confession of my heart is not hidden from him.

But you can not see my heart, and that I understand, but at least try to see what I have in my heart by the things I profess and the scriptures that I say Amen to.

For I don't want to be anymore difficult, because you have your good reasons to insist and I am not going to ask you why.

Jesus is God. 

Jesus has the confession of my heart, you have my written confession.

God bless you, not with the blessings of Abraham but with the blessings of Jesus Christ, because Abraham was looking forwards to the blessings of Jesus Christ. 

I will make it simple, God bless you with gifts of the Holy Spirit. 

Thank you, and angels4u 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus who knows the confession of my heart, he is satisfied with me because the confession of my heart is not hidden from him.

But you can not see my heart, and that I understand, but at least try to see what I have in my heart by the things I profess and the scriptures that I say Amen to.

For I don't want to be anymore difficult, because you have your good reasons to insist and I am not going to ask you why.

Jesus is God. 

God bless you, not with the blessings of Abraham but with the blessings of Jesus Christ, because Abraham was looking forwards to the blessings of Jesus Christ. 

Thank you, and angels4u 

Sure, it is a written confession.  And no ones heart is hidden from Jesus.  Even before I read the bible cover to cover, I confessed Jesus is God, and Jesus is Lord.  You say you don't want to be difficult anymore, I wonder, if your not in the U.S. maybe some country that may persecute Christians?  I don't know, as I want others to know Jesus is God, why you held back?  

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus is God. 

Thank you, and angels4u 

My dear friend,

I don't understand why you couldn't say this before, Jesus is God of all.

Father,Son and Holy Spirit=God.

Can you understand why it is so important to confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord ( God)?

Roman 10:9

8But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9that ifyou confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,”and believe in your heart that God raised Himfrom the dead, you will be saved. 10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.…