• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, hmbld said:

Sure, it is a written confession.  And no ones heart is hidden from Jesus.  Even before I read the bible cover to cover, I confessed Jesus is God, and Jesus is Lord.  You say you don't want to be difficult anymore, I wonder, if your not in the U.S. maybe some country that may persecute Christians?  I don't know, as I want others to know Jesus is God, why you held back?  

Hello hmbld, it is good to inquiry, and as you said, Jesus knows the faith in the heart of any one who believes, for you know the scripture "with the heart man believes unto righteousness of Jesus Christ."

"And no one can say Jesus is Lord only through the Holy Spirit",

That's besides the point.

Jesus loves secret believers, and accepts their faith in him that he died for their Sins, we must give them a simple Gospel. As Jesus said to Nicodemus wheb you see the Son of Man lifted up on the Cross and you believe in him, then you are born from above, of course with the news of the resuraction.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello hmbld, it is good to inquiry, and as you said, Jesus knows the faith in the heart of any one who believes, for you know the scripture "with the heart man believes unto righteousness of Jesus Christ."

Jesus loves secret believers, and accepts their faith in him that he died for their Sins, we must give them a simple Gospel. As Jesus said to Nicodemus wheb you see the Son of Man lifted up on the Cross and you believe in him, then you are born from above, of course with the news of the resuraction.

You raise an interesting question I have not been able to understand, when Jesus healed some, he said to tell no one.  Yet, scripture tells us to bring Jesus to all nations, and I have to admit, proclaiming Jesus is Lord is something that has really stood out to me.  So I am not used to the thought of secret believers, I wonder if someone could expound on this subject.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Luke9:26

How would you explain:

Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Of course Jesus loves secret believers but did He not also say go out tell the good news to everybody ?

Mark 16:15

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Matthew 5:16

Matthew 5:16Living Bible (TLB)

15-16 Don’t hide your light! Let it shine for all; let your good deeds glow for all to see, so that they will praise your heavenly Father.

Amen ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Amen Angels!

6 minutes ago, hmbld said:

You raise an interesting question I have not been able to understand, when Jesus healed some, he said to tell no one.  Yet, scripture tells us to bring Jesus to all nations, and I have to admit, proclaiming Jesus is Lord is something that has really stood out to me.  So I am not used to the thought of secret believers, I wonder if someone could expound on this subject.  

A secret believer ask me, what shall I do, my whole family is non believers because we are from another culture, should I tell them, because of all those scriptures, would Jesus judge me. 

I said NO, for too many reasons.

I will show why it is the will of God to remain a secret believer til the time and when he will say so, his will must be done, 

Look at your situation, a wife, children, in laws and family who will never accept you, they are going to take your family away from you, and they are going to force you to live your village.

And you are the only one with the light of God in your family.

Think for a moment, do you have any money to sustained your self if they kick you out. No I work and live with my in-laws, 

Do you think God wants you to aflict your self in this manner and the only light to go away from your family. Is this the divine plan for you. And you pray for your wife and children.

Even the disciples were not sent any where before they were equipped, Paul had to be pull out of the ministry for many years.

But specially sent those pioneers of the Gospel what their mission was.

I said Jesus has a plan for you, he wants the light to stay there.

In secrecy you are going to take your family on a holyday, where there are Christians of your own kind, and pretendsiouslly you will allow contact with them, all the time remaining secret believer, 

Expose them to the faith let the Holy Spirit win them over,  

Only when the mother believe and that in secrecy, and still pretend that you do not know, make yourself financially independent, go and live in a big town away from your in laws, then you can let your children associate with Christian youth, become permissive till Jesus tell you the time has come. In the mean time practice the traditions of your old faith outwardly.

Nathan said: my job is to stand besides the King when he bows down to the Idols. 

Should I quit my job? 

The Lord said NO, do what you were doing, your heart is mine, give them only your duty.

Different than what he said to Daniel and the three men at that time. 

I know of many secret believers who were part of the Roman empire, and in secrecy saved many believer from the lions. 

There are many different ministry 

And there is one that helps the families of secret believers to go to other countries through sponsorship and education scholarships.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Shalom, hmbld.

That's really far easier to understand IF you approach His statement from the view of Yeshua`s mission during His first advent. He was there to offer Israel the Kingdom for which they were searching. HE was their King-Apparent (Messiah), and they were supposed to INDIVIDUALLY accept Him as their King! He did NOT want to be made a King by force! The elders of His tribe, Yhudah (Judah), were supposed to anoint Him to be their King, but the elders, the Sanhedrin, were run by the P'rushiym (Pharisees) and the Ts'duqiym (Sadducees), and they loved the power of having control over the people. The offer was legitimate, but it was fore-ordained that they would reject the King in lieu of His offering His body as the Sacrifice for sin.

So, Yeshua` was frequently thronged when His power (God's power) was demonstrated and noised abroad. Thus, He would tell the recipients of God's power NOT to tell anyone to keep the advertising to a minimum. His goal and mission was to be accomplished ONE-ON-ONE, and that was hard to do with people coming to gawk or trying to get a free meal.

If you will go through the gospels with a "harmony of the gospels," take note of the times when His power was advertised and how often immediately afterward He was thronged. You will see the connection. (I did.)

Also, He was not sent "but to the lost sheep of Israel." His disciples, who were entrusted with announcing the Kingdom to all the towns and villages of Israel, were told NOT to go on the roads to the Gentiles nor to go to the Samaritans. Their mission at the time was to go JUST to the children of Israel.

Thus, it's not about "secret believers"; it's about keeping the matter quiet to raise curiosity in the King-Apparent, and draw people to Him ONE BY ONE!

I should have added that the mission changed with the death and resurrection of the Messiah. AFTER His resurrection, the disciples were instructed to "go ye into all the world and preach the gospel."

8 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, hmbld.

That's really far easier to understand IF you approach His statement from the view of Yeshua`s mission during His first advent. He was there to offer Israel the Kingdom for which they were searching. HE was their King-Apparent (Messiah), and they were supposed to INDIVIDUALLY accept Him as their King! He did NOT want to be made a King by force! The elders of His tribe, Yhudah (Judah), were supposed to anoint Him to be their King, but the elders, the Sanhedrin, were run by the P'rushiym (Pharisees) and the Ts'duqiym (Sadducees), and they loved the power of having control over the people. The offer was legitimate, but it was fore-ordained that they would reject the King in lieu of His offering His body as the Sacrifice for sin.

So, Yeshua` was frequently thronged when His power (God's power) was demonstrated and noised abroad. Thus, He would tell the recipients of God's power NOT to tell anyone to keep the advertising to a minimum. His goal and mission was to be accomplished ONE-ON-ONE, and that was hard to do with people coming to gawk or trying to get a free meal.

If you will go through the gospels with a "harmony of the gospels," take note of the times when His power was advertised and how often immediately afterward He was thronged. You will see the connection. (I did.)

Also, He was not sent "but to the lost sheep of Israel." His disciples, who were entrusted with announcing the Kingdom to all the towns and villages of Israel, were told NOT to go on the roads to the Gentiles nor to go to the Samaritans. Their mission at the time was to go JUST to the children of Israel.

Thus, it's not about "secret believers"; it's about keeping the matter quiet to raise curiosity in the King-Apparent, and draw people to Him ONE BY ONE!

I should have added that the mission changed with the death and resurrection of the Messiah. AFTER His resurrection, the disciples were instructed to "go ye into all the world and preach the gospel."

Many of the priest and the Pharisees believed and they remain secret, they were never criticize, they were accepted as secret believers, they would not forbid their children to believed, and they help in the trials of the disciples from within, using their own principals of law, let God decide.      And we do not their later doings, and what happened to them and how many disciples came out of those families. 

Nicodemus was not judge by Jesus, instant Jesus bless him with things to come, mysteries not even his own disciples had understand at the time. 

In the palace of the Roman empire there were many secret believers who help the brotherhood with information from within.

One time a sister told me, that in the high school one girl from .......     Ask her, can I believe and remain secret, because of her family, and she said to her No.

I said WHAT?

Since when we have to tell people no to believe in Jesus Christ unless.....

Terrible, but I am sure the Lord may have accept her secret faith. 

For it is impossible for Jesus to denied him self.

The right time for everything.

The will of God be done in the right time. 

One executioner of the Roman empire, believe and he continue to do his job, till one day show Jesus standing in line.

Immediately left his Axe and joying the others in line to be executed.

There is the right time to the calling out of the secrecy, and if, and when. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Many of the priest and the Pharisees believed and they remain secret, they were never criticize, they were accepted as secret believers, they would not forbid their children to believed, and they help in the trials of the disciples from within, using their own principals of law, let God decide.      And we do not their later doings, and what happened to them and how many disciples came out of those families. 

Nicodemus was not judge by Jesus, instant Jesus bless him with things to come, mysteries not even his own disciples had understand at the time. 

In the palace of the Roman empire there were many secret believers who help the brotherhood with information from within.

One time a sister told me, that in the high school one girl from .......     Ask her, can I believe and remain secret, because of her family, and she said to her No.

I said WHAT?

Since when we have to tell people no to believe in Jesus Christ unless.....

Terrible, but I am sure the Lord may have accept her secret faith. 

For it is impossible for Jesus to denied him self.

The right time for everything.

The will of God be done in the right time. 

One executioner of the Roman empire, believe and he continue to do his job, till one day show Jesus standing in line.

Immediately left his Axe and joying the others in line to be executed.

There is the right time to the calling out of the secrecy, and if, and when. 

Shalom, Your closest friendnt.

I agree. There WAS a time when it became necessary to be "secret believers," especially in light of the persecutions and animosity shown to the message and the messengers by the ruling bodies, whether Jews or Romans. That's why they were reduced to living in the catacombs and developing the "secret handshake" of the sign of the fish, ichthus, Ieesous Christou Theou Huiou Sooteer, "Jesus Christ God's Son Savior." One believer, while talking to another person, might draw a curve in the sand with the toe of his sandal. If the other person was also a believer, he would draw the other curve to complete the symbol of the fish. By this sign, they would know each other was a believer, and they could talk freely between themselves.

I

5 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Your closest friendnt.

I agree. There WAS a time when it became necessary to be "secret believers," especially in light of the persecutions and animosity shown to the message and the messengers by the ruling bodies, whether Jews or Romans. That's why they were reduced to living in the catacombs and developing the "secret handshake" of the sign of the fish, ichthus, Ieesous Christou Theou Huiou Sooteer, "Jesus Christ God's Son Savior." One believer, while talking to another person, might draw a curve in the sand with the toe of his sandal. If the other person was also a believer, he would draw the other curve to complete the symbol of the fish. By this sign, they would know each other was a believer, and they could talk freely between themselves.

Today we receive a very special blessing from the Lord, we have in courage many secret believers through out the world, and the Lord is happy, I feel a special joy within my heart, that does not come from me, for I was deep in worry in my self, for some other reasons. 

God bless.